Companion:X

My personal favourite:

Ash prime

Arca plasmor

Dual phantom viper 

Arca titron/nikana prime

Helios prime

Edited by elpapitoluizito

Oberon Prime  Jack of all trades.   Damage, CC, Energy, Healing/Health, Armor Stripping, Support Abilities, pretty much the whole package.

Supra Vandal  Huge ammo and clip capacity.  Syndicate mod provides energy

Furis  Solid damage due to monster Riven.   Healing with syndicate mod.

Glaive Prime  Silent Killer, CC abilities, Massive damage on charge throws.   Kills what Primary and Secondary have trouble with.

Carrier Prime - Ammo mutation for Furis, toughest of the Sentinels

Artax - Purely for its single target CC ability.  Negligible damage.

Frame: Banshee Prime on Sonar build, mostly because I love her Soprana skin and playing without nuking the entire map with 1 skill is fun.
Primary: Sybaris Prime.
Secondary: Akstiletto Prime
Melee: Twin Krohkur.
Companion: Para Carrier Prime.

Mag Prime: Good CC with high damage and able to replenish her own shields.

Sybaris Prime: Just an all-round good gun, not the perfect match for Mag's abilities but I just love the way it feels.

Mara Detron: Great way to just pour status effects on a group of enemies, especially if they're Magnetized.

Glaive Prime: Used to finish off groups of enemies as well as replenish health with Life Strike and channeling explosions.

Djinn: No weapons, Fatal Attraction is enough provide some extra CC and Corrosive procs.

7007E1BF17DA521E3CF41AF9F3D86318064FCC2F

Favorite Frame - Trinity Prime ~69,000,000 XP 16% usage,

(Top spot Trinity ~35,000,000 XP 59% usage)

Favorite Primary weapon - Torid 30% usage 310,000 kills 

Favorite Secondary weapon -  Aklex Prime 2.2% usage, ~9,000 kills 

(Top 3 spots Lex Prime 20% ~25,000 kills, Aklex 16% ~11,000 kills, Lex 14% ~8,000 kills)
the Aklex Prime is only recently so kind of still catching up.

Favorite Melee - Nikana Prime 14% ~40,000 kills

(1st spot Dragon Nikana ~57,000 kills 60% usage, 3rd spot Nikana ~21,000 kills 12% usage)

Favorite Sentinel - Helios 90%, Deconstructor 85% ~153,000 kills

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

Two set ups i like the most: Valkyr Prime (Hysteria-Paralysis), Ignis Wraith, Akstiletto/Lex Prime, Orthos Prime/Rakta Dark Dagger and Banshee Prime (Resonating Quake-Sonar), Vectis Prime, Akstiletto Prime, Rakta Dark Dagger, both usually with Naramon but i might change that to Unairu for Valkyr since normal combos don't work in Hysteria anyways and occasionally Zenurik for Banshee once i get more focus for these schools. The free finishers are always nice though.

These can handle almost all content without a problem and are some of my best looking frames and weapons with overall good utility on Silence as a cc tool for speedruns and Rip Line being a nice mobility tool, Covert Lethality killing everything. (that isn't a boss or juggernaut)

Lately i've been using Hydroid with Viral-Slash Orthos and Ivara with Baza+dagger too but not sure on actual complete set ups yet.