Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

PLEASE i beg of thee give me more decoration capacity so i can finally place my ayatans theyve been collecting dust long enough i must place them but the game restricts me . i know i know i probably already placed too many ayatan treasures but i still have so many left who have to be placed !!!!

Cant get many of my friends to play warframe... make a initial quest like the warwithin and second dream so new players find a reason to stick to the game and not quit after 10 hrs of gameplay because the only objective they have around that time is collecting ferros or rubedo for some weapon and that mr inreases due to using various warframes and weapons and that high mr unlocks some really strong weapons is much needed. Plus i think we should remove the broken mods as people invest a lot of endo and credit on them finding later they are useless. Also a little hand holding for the first 1 hr is a good thing. For example the first time a new player starts a assassination mission, the codex page mission details (which people rarely use or know bout) should be displayed telling them what to do and a line should be added that to read it again or read about other things look at the orbiter codex screen. I love warframe but it is hard for the initial player to stick around even though if they reach later level they are gonna love this game

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when?
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad  distilling extractor prime
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?
  12. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  3. Baro when?
  4. Umbra when?
  5. Earth remaster when?
  6. Pablo appearance during devstream when?
  7. Clan nemesis system when?
  8. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  9. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  10. Operator interacting with pets when?
  11. Focus changes when?
  12. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  13. Tenno shotgun when?
  14. Kuva boss when?
  15. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  16. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  17. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  18. More mandachord sound packs when?
  19. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  20. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  21. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  22. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  23. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  24. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  25. Shield-gating when?
  26. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  27. TennoGen items for plat when?
  28. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  29. Different defense missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  30. Boss taunting us through out planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  31. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  32. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  33. Ordis quest when?
  34. John Prodman quest when?
  35. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  36. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  37. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  38. Phorid rework when?
  39. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  40. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  41. Other planet remasters when?
  42. Tenno space program unfix when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

First, the question, which has a few parts: During the Valkyr Prime trailer, the Corpus are seen using a suspiciously Sentient-inspired device to subdue Valkyr, or at least attempt to; what exactly is that device? What does it do? And most importantly, will we ever see it in-game?

As for memories...it's really, really hard to pick just one with so many awesome releases this year, so I'll throw in a few of my personal highlights.

-Octavia's Anthem, especially the finale. I love Cephalon Suda, and as a former musician myself I was all about this quest. When Ordis and Simaris joined in at the end I just lost it.

-Chains of Harrow. I'm not a Red Veil man, but Chains had a winning combination of syndicate lore, Tenno lore, good characters, and some seriously spooky atmosphere. I still get a tingle down my spine whenever I turn around on my Liset and see myself sitting on a console.

-Walking through Cetus for the first time. I had to remind myself a couple of times that I wasn't just watching the TennoCon video again. I remember the whole thing feeling kind of unreal; walking up the steps for the first time and thinking, "Wow. This is really happening."

-Killing my first eidolon teralyst. I'm primarily a solo player, so this was a big deal for me. I had to go through all kinds of loadout changes, craft myself a new amp, figure out a good strategy, all that stuff--and even then, it came right down to the wire. By the end of it I was out of revives, almost out of ammo, and spending every second worried I'd die and lose all my hard-earned Sentient cores. And I loved every second of it.

-Devstream #100. I know this isn't really an in-game moment, but out of this entire year, I think this 2-hour stretch of time was the best, clearest window into the kind of love and dedication that's put into Warframe. You guys really are amazing.

Happy holidays to the DE crew, and here's to another year of awesome updates.

What's your response to feedback on Mass Vitrify? Also progress/ideas on Volt's Discharge changes?

And are you going to continue tweaking Focus abilities? There are still quite a few that border on useless and aren't worth the time to cast, let alone the time to get the focus to unlock them (even after the much needed cost reductions), they probably wouldn't even be worth the space if they were free. 

This question isn't as interesting, but...

We've seen Braton Prime 2.0, Lex Prime 2.0, Paris Prime 2.0, Reaper Prime 2.0, and even Sicarus Prime 2.4 (Not to mention the Founders weapons, but that's another topic) are we going to see some buffs and revisits for other older Prime weapons? *coughBurstonPrimecough*

My favorite memory? Probably logging in after 2 years (3 years since I first started playing technically) and seeing the new star chart. I always thought the old one was very opaque and unclear with regards to direction and progression and I just felt so vindicated to see the very much improved star chart with such clear information on display. I think that moment was what made me decide to continue playing.

As for Questions:

Q: Will there be a unique tileset for Neptune any time soon? I know you guys are focused on the Plains and other free roam areas now, but it was so jarring when I arrived at Neptune for the first time and saw blatantly reused tilesets from Jupiter and Venus. I'm probably in the minority in this regard, but I'd like every planet to have unique tilesets before I see any new open areas.

Q: This may seem a bit odd, but would you guys consider expanding on the Invasion missions? To start, having to enter and exit them 3 times for every node is very annoying and tiring; I'd like if new objectives could open up as the mission goes along and you get the rewards by completing all of them within the same mission. Perhaps there could be dynamic events such as miniboss spawns or perhaps some PVP component between teams who ally with opposite sides? I just think there's more that could be done with them.

Q: Any chance of there being a remote trading system being implemented in the game? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy actively negotiating with people for a price, but I also think it would be very efficient if there was an in-game service where people could simply list their items and set their price and then leave it to do other things and make more efficient use of their time. I also think it would also give buyers a better idea of what the average price of an item is much like you can already find on a number of third-party sites that players in the game might not even know about.

Q:Any plans to update and improve Archwing in the future? I know a lot of people hate this mission type, but I genuinely enjoy it and I'd like to see it expanded on as it still feels very limited at this point, both gameplay and tileset-wise. If I could make a suggestion, sky missions would be fun I think. Perhaps you could do something with the big red spot on Jupiter or Neptune's dark spot?

Q: Are you guys ever going to add a proper tutorial for many of the more complex systems in the game? I'm a mid-game player now and I understand most things, but I still feel like new players are kind of hung out to dry regarding what they can and should do at any given time. For example, I know it might seem obvious because this is an MMO, but there's not even an explanation that Warframes drop from bossfights, and I can absolutely see a large number of new players missing that fact completely. In fact, I think I have seen them playing alongside me, still stuck in their starter frames. And that's just a basic thing; clan advantages, derelict keys, focus, etc. None of this is explained and I really think at this point it needs a proper tutorial in the actual game and not just in the forums and the wiki.

I hope I didn't sound too critical of the game in its current state. I was just pointing out things that I noticed and bothered me while playing the game, and I only do so because I love this game and I want it to be even better than it currently is. Really looking forward to the last devstream of the year and I wish everyone here a happy holidays.

FAV THING:

just squirming in happiness in my dark room after the trailer for PoE

fasion frame complaint:

could you take care of some older models, like the hate, and add some metalics? the hate, for example, kinda looks like plastic

ps

luv u guys. <3

I think what needs to be discussed is the US net neutrality, I mean potentially everyone who plays now won’t be able to soon. So what’s the plan if this goes the way it looks? 

People who have boosters will loose them and much more. So again what’s going to happen to the USA player base IF this goes the way it will?

last question is about the Braton and Lato vandals any news or eta?? 

Questions:

• Will we see results from "The Great Plains of Eidolon Feedback Survey"?
  • Will you do more surveys for more detailed feedback? How about using them to see what gets a rework next?
  • What is wrong with the idea of riven transmutation? From the past dev stream it seem you hesitate about it. I understand we are supposed to work for rivens, well, what if we already worked for four rivens and we are not happy with them? If you only allow to transmute unvealed rivens and have the transmuted riven need unveiling again, we would be working extra for the transmuted one. Is that not working for it?
  • What is next for ship expansion? The infested door seems to have not reached its full potential and we have another door to open.
  • Progress on:
    • Music on the ship?
    • Visiting the ships of other players?
    • The new Dojo rooms?
  • Can we get:
    • A way to downgrade focus nodes?
    • A resources tab in foundry?
    • A way to remove lens?
  • UMBRA the undying (question).
  • Other chrismass wishes (QoL):
    • In the syndicates offereings, limit or highligh the ammount to the standing I have.
    • Bring back the option to redeploy (retrieve and deploy in the same planet) extractors in navigation.
    • Chat linking internationalization: If I link something in my game language let other players see it in their game language. Yes, I understand this is not trivial.

Questions: 

Could we have a dedicated companion command system of some kind with commands like "go there", "follow me", "stay there" and "kill him/her"? That would be great, thanks.

Can you make it so whenever you forma a weapon/warframe the next time you level it up, it will require less xp to max out and the more you forma an item the faster you can level it up? I feel this would drastically reduced the amount of time I spend farming xp for all my 20 plus weapons I need to forma and level up again and again.

Can we get excavation missions in plains of eidolon? I think they would be right at home there.

Do you think one day warframe might get an optional First Person Mode? That functions much like Star wars battlefront where you can switch at the push of a button? 

Lastly I know we have a bigger katana coming but could we possibly see dual katanas sometime in 2018? 

Positive memory: Seeing plains revealed at tennocon it was like a dream came true! I remember early on playing Warframe me and my friends thought "Wow! This game is awesome! If only it was open world!" and now my wish came true, merry Christmas everybody!

Archived