Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: 2017's Final Devstream #103!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, (PS4)ctcjoe19 said:

@[DE]Rebecca
Will Atlas get a rework in 2018? His first and fourth abilities are great for his playstyle but, his second and third abilities need a rework.  If Atlas had an ability called earthquake where he shakes the map that would be great. An augment would be to include petrify where enemies damaged by earthquake have chance to become stone and, drop extra loot. 

Agreed on him needing an improvement, I think his 2 should just be more like his augment by default and let his 1 turn the walls into boulders when he aims it at them.

His 3 should not slow down his movement, or should be changed to something you place like a turret,, Even better, combine the move with his golems. Not so sure about an earthquake given Banshee, but creating fissures would be cool.

Can we get a focus icon in inventory I have 5 guandaos for focus farming,but I'm done with 2 of the focus schools so I want to get rid of them to open up my inventory slot,but i can't tell which guandao is zenurik or vazarin lenses on because there is no icon in the inventory.

Can we get a final statement on the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal misery? I just heard about the idea of throwing them out as random free weapons for everyone to pick up simply because someone kinda wants them as it goes well with their blue Banshee. Does it really take so little for you guys to break promises (they were specifically described as closed beta exclusives)?

I know it's your game and you can do whatever you want, but wow, this is quite disgusting and morally wrong IMO.

- A butthurt special snowflake

Favorite Moment: It feels kinda like a cop out to say, but entering Plains of Eidolon and getting to experience it the first time was probably my highlight. Specifically my first interaction with an Eidolon that couldn't care to kill me and for the most part let me ride on its head. No Eidolon after has come close to returning that kindness sadly.

Questions: Are there any plans for Archwing in the foreseeable future? Updates or improvements that we should be expecting?

Question1:Plushie-primes when?

Question2: Zephyr has always been one of my favorites, but some of her abilities just feel...lacking. First and second ones for instance have big power drain for their utility(I don't consider a knockdown worth 25 energy when a melee weapon does that just as well if not better). Turbulance and Tornadoes are fun and I don't mind the tornadoes not doing much damage as they're supposed to be crowd control, but those first two abilities just feel underwhelming. Why do I need to eat a bunch of pies to be able to fly on the frame that's mostly made out of Oxium?

Edit:Oh, I just rememberd Titania can fly as well. Why does Titania fly better than the bird-frame?

Q. Are you planing on bringing back the Braton and Lato Vandal?

Q. Why is it that "Most used" in equipment section of "Player Profile", never update at all, I keep seeing it the same as when it was on 2014, it's totally static for me.

Q. Would you please remove the credit tax from trading (but not from dojo vault)? why do we even have it in the first place?

My favorite memory is when Mogamu sent me an invitation to help him getting the slide achievement in the plains, and the moment he added me as a friend <3

Was it intentional to make the PoE mechanics very insular to itself (Ostron standing is really there to get you access to the resources needed to make Quills items.) and do you guys intend to change it to be less insular? The changes to the Focus system seem to suggest that might be true.

Also can you guys fix the Oberon Immortal skin on Oberon Prime. It's got weird...neck...flanges.

Is there any chance of us getting endless bounties? Whether or not they gave standing, it would be nice to have an endless bounty for more chances to roll on the loot table, and for things to get even harder than Bounty 5 tier.

In addition, is there any chance we'll get some way of starting more bounties without returning to Cetus? Maybe a bounty queue system, or a bounty board in the doors? Loading into and out of Cetus is really rough on my (and my friends') computers, and it would be nice to not put them through that strain for every bounty.

Hmm... things I want... 

1: I really want to be able to know at what HP my Eidolon Lures are at when I'm being a bad*** in operator mode, can we get a little HUD space for this?

2: Can we set up Archwing to auto-diffrientiate between Archwing, Sharkwing, and Skywing? I would love to not need to change between each Archwing manually each time I transition between Plains/Ocean/Space.

3: Speaking of Skywing, can you adjust that ungodly inertia system? It's fine in Itzel as you press 2 and stopped, but any other wing and it's just better to fly into the ground and take the stagger to stop.

4: A timer in either the 'active alerts' or a new tab with Baro/Ayatan/Clem, and as a fake buff in PoE to tell you the time left between Day/Night.

5: X-mas Tree for clan dojo please, I really would love to be able to have this.

5.5: Increase for dojo room capacity. I can understand the reason why this would get rejected as each object is data space, but... if it could ever happen, please let us pretend play The Sims with our dojo's XD

6: In Operator customization, Accessories to be exact, there are a few pieces that have a energy glow, but do not use a energy glow tab as there is not one, relying on Metallic color for Markings Instead. This is a very annoying issue as we either need to sacrifice metal to be our energy color, or have glowing energy bits match the metal coloring. Can we please separate this? There is a energy color tab in suits, plus the eye glow, both of which would be a muuuuch better reference than metal for glow.

7: Annnd speaking of Operator fashion, would it ever be possible for customization A B C tabs? OR even just two tabs to differentiate between in-mission fashioning and out-of-mission fashioning? I have screenshots saved of both my operator in armor and in a nicer, more regal outfit that would be odd to fight with, but nice to walk in town with. 

Manually switching between saved operator outfits is very rare occurrence due to time to re-pick everything exact, we (players) love to invest time and effort and even plat to make our characters look fitting for us, and our characters express our individuality with our fashion creations (or monsters XD) So please DE, let us be able to show off our many sides of creativity, as it makes up a huge part of the love for this game.

8: Bounties, they're... a chore, but not bad. However, when you're going for gold and after 4 spams you get commons for the ends every time, the chore becomes tedious and frustrating, making us not want to play bounties. Can you remove or augment the chance at when you get commons for bounty progression? I feel as if though I spend the consecative time to go through a entire bounty, the reward for making and beating the last result should be much better than a common that you have hundreds of.

9: Mod/Focus unranking, it's a feature people would like. Not asking for a permanent down-grade with returns, but a way to temporarily reduce the ranking of a mod/node to fit, a way to optimize without the need of a literal deck of mod copies.

10: I know a few of these points, if not all, have been asked for in this thread, over the months, perhaps even years, but this is a specific issue that I know you, DE, have been working on over the years.-

New Game starting and Progression Experience.

As a experienced player of WF, me starting a new game is mostly consistent of 'I need this weapon, I need mastery rank to this value, I can farm this node for that frame and work my way for this mod for stuff and stuff.'  It is very focused and precise in what I need to do to get to where I want, which I already know of as I've been there before. There isn't really anything to look forward to, other than the ability to replay the first mission that we get locked out of replaying ever again (please allow replaying of it) This is all fine, but will tie into my point later.

However, as a new player, the experience is different. It's about them trying to find out what to do, what weapons do, what frames do, how to get past a node or junction challenge. It's exploitative, and that is at its core, the essence of War Frame. We are implored to explore, to learn new things, new frames, fighting styles, mods, weapons, etc. There is so much to do, so much to find, so much to learn and experience. BUT, while there is a lot to do, the direction as how to do it is, honestly, often left to world chat. There have been improvements made, with better guiding as what to do next, but while this track is nice, and thankfully still fairly lose to not constrict the freedom this game offers so much of, it does lack a little.

So, here is what I'd love to see. We have this wonderful game/system in place that works well for new and old players, but the linking and drive of this is a unstable floor. New players often need guidance and help doing stuff for a ton of junctions so they can eventually get to juicy cinematic quests and lore. Old players get to endure the grind and eventually get to juicy lore quests so that they might start gaining power that they use to have. This game is starting at the juicy lore quests for both parties, before this, we have Vor's Prize, some simarus stuff, a thing with kubros, a unique lotus transmission here and there, kinda meh stuff. Each planet has a unique boss (sorry Ceres) and with that, we have no direction to defeat this boss aside from the junction request. I would love to see a better drive for defeating these bosses. There have been events in the past that dealt with the boss lores, but these events are gone now, poof, ninja vanish like a Loki Prime.

Please allow these past events to become toned down to be used as story-driven progression, offering a more unique progression experience to players new and old, allowing them to get a taste of what this beautiful game has to offer without the bore of another capture/excavation/resource farm node. We players love your unique missions, it's why so many people have replayed war within/2nd dream, etc. But we only get these after hours of dedication to the game, a factor that can make new players go home instead of being lured deeper. Don't let the newly awoken Tenno sleep, lets let them thrive and dive right in, lets let the experienced Tenno find thrill in the early stages of the game, lets... lets make Warframe great again, for everyone of all mastery ranks, lets make the Lotus proud.

44 minutes ago, PenguinMerc said:

QUESTION

Why not make it so you can buy new some of the Warframes that have been around for a while with credits instead of platinum

You already can technically... there's several warframes available via clan research

Are there any plans to rework or improve the mining system on the Plains? As it stands, it's completely RNG, and doesn't respect player time investment. Compare this to fishing, where everything that happens is based entirely on player time investment and skill, and it's obvious that the mining system is rather lacking. The minigame is neat, but the system overall feels like it needs a lot of TLC to gt up to par with fishing and other resource-gathering methods, particularly in light of the outright massive quantities of Eidolon gems needed for most end-game Cetus items.

Archived