Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the community too pro?

Luc1fer16

Looks like people is forgetting that warframe is a game,meant to have fun,yes,it’s cool to use frames on the meta,but seriously,in the last month i find that 99% parties that need people only want this frames

Nova

Trinity

Nekros

Ash 

(this is only an example)

And if you play a frame that you enjoy a lot and is not meta,then the chat becomes a bunch S#&$post,for example yesterday in the moment i choose hydroid the chat was like this:

OMFG noob useless,you scrub,ydk meta fkin’ kid,omg only 11mr C*** CoD kid

Pls have fun and don’t be salty

Edited by elpapitoluizito

You know this topic is made by someone salty every day.

Just ignore people and play what you want.

If your joining a custom lobby for a specific match, often the frames work for rolls. So if you join a party, but choose something outside the synergy, you may as well just matchmake.

Personally im playing hydroid atm, and not one person has given me grief.

I'm a limbo main. People love me in their squads , never got complaints from anyone :P . The main point here is , as long as ur contributing towards the objective it doesn't matter what warframe you play. Yes , certain event quests etc people prefer a specific squad setup example: the plague star event , it was good to have a nekros to double the mod drops (but not necessary). You really don't have to make a forum post about how someone someday sitting behind a computer managed to piss u off , you learn to be the better man n just let it go. It's of no use getting triggered by a few 12yr old kids in their pre-made squad. .Have a nice day :)

Edited by Zukoku_Zero

It's typically all about efficiency, sometimes with a grain of uninformedness (I hope that is a word) and reliance of meta without understanding of what part of meta makes it, well, meta.

People want to kill things faster, get less damage, get healed more, gain more energy and so on, and they don't always have access to frames that can provide that, or don't know how to use them effectively - or just don't like playing them, preferring to play something they like instead. It's sort of understandable - but at the same time, may feel unfair at times, yeah.

But the 'chat example' you gave truly is a terrible thing. After all - don't like this person's frame - don't invite him to the group, or re-host, but apparently, being rude is just that much more fun to some people. Never really understood that mindset that just swearing at someone would somehow fix the situation.

¯\_:clem:_/¯

vor 45 Minuten schrieb elpapitoluizito:

Looks like people is forgetting that warframe is a game,meant to have fun,

[...]

And if you play a frame that you enjoy a lot and is not meta

Yeah. An Oberon with 0% Dmg done and 50+ % Dmg taken in a Sortie 3 Interception is much fun for the rest of the group which actually did sth 

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
typo

4 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yeah. An Oberon with 0% Dmg done and 50+ % Dmg taken in a Sortie 3 Interception is much fun for the rest of the group which actually did sth 

Then stop playing pubs, or god forbid, ask if he needs help and offer the guy some advice.

1 minute ago, HexCaliber said:

Then stop playing pubs, or god forbid, ask if he needs help and offer the guy some advice.

What about this:

53 minutes ago, elpapitoluizito said:

in the last month i find that 99% parties that need people only want this frames

Constitutes public games.  OP is moaning that nobody wants to party up with him because he isn't on the meta, GnarlesDarkley explained why.  Then you bust in talking about public games like it's somehow relevant.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

What about this:

Constitutes public games.  OP is moaning that nobody wants to party up with him because he isn't on the meta, GnarlesDarkley explained why.  Then you bust in talking about public games like it's somehow relevant.  

Party =/= organised private group.

There's two kinds of "pros" in warframe:

- The ones that remember what it means to have fun and realize that if you're going on public, you'd be extremely lucky to get your way as everyone is doing their thing and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. When one such pro wants to do something specific, they'll either go solo or with friends and if they end up in public and they don't get their way, you'll never really hear anything about it. They'll just get it over with and move on.

These are the good guys. The ones that understand the game's meant for everyone to enjoy their way.

- Then there's the elitists that want to do things with other people but for some reason they'll promise is not related to them being elitist, nobody in their clan nor friend list will come with them. These are the high MR unfriendlies that have wet dreams about the meta and consider that everything that isn't meta is useless (Sancti Tigris is useless in this kind of person's view)

The elitists stand out more because they're ALWAYS screeching about things when they don't get their way.

1 hour ago, elpapitoluizito said:

Looks like people is forgetting that warframe is a game,meant to have fun,yes,it’s cool to use frames on the meta,but seriously,in the last month i find that 99% parties that need people only want this frames

Public trust. That simple. People want smooth runs when they're grouping up with total strangers they don't know what they're capable of. Best solution is to stick to frames that makes this as easy as possible, creating a "meta". Doesn't stop you from using your desired frames on a different squad though, I never had a problem.