Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CALLING ALL PS4 USERS URGENT

(PSN)XenoDaft

THE RAZORBACK ARMADA IS ABOUT TO DESTROY THE KUPER RELAY. WE HAVE 1 DAY TO DESTROY THIS THING AND ITS STILL AT 63%. WE NEED EVERYONE TO BUM RUSH THIS THING NOW! 

Please help us. We've barely got any relays left. If you can do all three attacks. If you need a guide on how to beat this thing well here you go.

The boss at first is immune to damage. When you first enter the boss room there will be a platform above you. On this platform are two consoles. If you look at each corner of the room there is a Bursa locked behind lasergrid. You need to hack the consoles to release a Bursa. You need to kill and hack the Bursas. They are the only way to lower the boss's shield. The Bursa ,once hacked, will stun the boss letting you attack him. Repeat this process until done. 

Please contribute at least one run. If you need any help I'll answer them in the comments. If you know what to do and see this thread, please help me answer questions in the comments.

2 hours ago, (PS4)fight28852 said:

Is this true? I thought it was a myth. Anyway I’ve needed something to do on Warframe.

This is a graph of the last acolyte visit on all platforms at once:

chart.png

Also we have these:

Spoiler

How long they were up for in minutes:
unknown.pngHow long they were hidden for in minutes:
unknown.png

Every relay and acolyte visit has been rigged with a timer. I wouldn't doubt if the ghouls were structured the same way. It is not a myth if you see visuals like these and keep track and create trends.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

if it were a Formorian, I'd be worried, but the Razorback is supposed to occupy the relay, not destroy it. perhaps the only penalty would be some kind of credit tax upon entering it. that's assuming the alert isn't rigged of course. if so the Razorback will simply disappear on it's own and then maybe Nef Anyo will send a snarky message to our Inbox.

I for one welcome our new Corpus Overlords, especially if they decide to redecorate the relays to look a bit fancier.

If I could just go fight the thing without running archwing missions for resources I'd be more inclined to do so.  I have a Gorgon wraith and the gun mods so I'm not running this for a 1% chance for mods for a game mode I'm avoiding to run the event in the first place.