Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #104!

[DE]Rebecca

Q1) Could we get rooms or decorations for the dojo that serve the same purpose as the things in the Orbiter (mods, arsenal, foundry, mission selection, etc.) and then a setting to go to the dojos instead of the orbiter when returning from missions? or to add some new functionality to previously function-less rooms? I feel it would serve to make dojo's feel a little bit more like a home, and would make some players feel a little better to see other people in the clan more often. I know it kinda defeats the personal quarters thing in the orbiter, but it'd be nice to have as an option.

Q2) Is there a possibility of bringing back the weekly reward pool thing that sorties used to have? Keep the rewards the same, but make it so we can't get the same rewards more than once or twice in the same week? I imagine that there are plenty of characters that have fallen into this sort of pattern in sorties, and it's just a bit discouraging.

Q3) Does anybody ever go back and look at some of the older mods to gauge their usefulness compared to the newer ones? I know weapons and warframes get looked at, but I've never really heard of older mods getting looked at.

Got some questions for you:

1. Droptables: As it is right now, enemy resource drops are based on the planet you play on. This worked quite well for Warframes early years but as new content has been added you introduced some new resources as well and/or increased the cost of rare resources (looking at you hema). And on top of that some resource drops don't make much sense anymore (for example: Neural Sensors, a in-lore Grineer resource drops from Alad V). To keep it short: Would you consider binding resource drops to the enemy itself? Drops and Chances could be inherited by Planet(if you really want some resources to be planet-only)>Faction>Damage Type(s)>Specific Enemy Unit and possibly other modifiers like; If this Corrupted Bombard is an Eximus Unit, he has a slightly raised chance of dropping Orokin cells.
  2. Customizable armor: Are there any plans to make armors as customizable as sigils or even holster positions? I pretty sure that being able to move armor parts along three axes would be a great addition to the one and only endgame.
  3. Thigh armor: Could we get that as a separate option of (lower)leg armor? The Syrinx armor is a wonderful example of what i imagined. There already are some pieces that could have a spot here: Dendra (Upper Leg guards, Nidina (Upper) Leg Guards, Gazal Kneeplates perhaps? Or make that a lower body armor section and have codpieces as well (Misery's Daedalus comes to my mind)
  4. Syndicate armor: I don't think i have to elaborate on this? I'm pretty sure you have at least one concept art lying around somewhere...
  5. Additional sigil customizations: Are there any plans on expanding sigils customization with additional features? What i'd personally like to see would be mirroring and flipping sigils along axes. Especially the flipping-feature would be great for asymmetrical sigils.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

What is the Next Prime Warframe; & when will we see another rework for Vauban kit, and his passive could stand to be UPDATED

Vauban (4) Vortex and3 (Bastille) they're ok in terms of functionality but, could use some better synergy.  Also, the damage 4 (Vortex) falls off in later game play.  His 1 and 2 are not useful; because of Warframe movement system, they feel misplaced.  Could we change them or do something more with them?  So that they fit into the world of Warframe

For the class that Vauban is trying to fill; his survivability is poor.  Could his Armor and Health received a Boost, to help increase his survivability.  His energy consumption is it bad, but could we clean it up a bit?  So that you can enjoy the Vauban without a need for Prime flow.

A favoris option in weapon and Warframe arsenal ( put on top of the liste becose when you have ALL the wepon of the game ... it's boring to search them)

giphy.gif

link tchat for a " build " , like you put you build and you if you click you see all the mod on the weapon/ warframe / compagnon. 

Q1: Has there been a time when DE as a business, not a developer, had to compromise on something you considered an important moral? How did you respond, and why were you against it?

Q2: What examples and inspirations are you drawing from for open-environment design? What is your foremost objective while designing open-environments? (Ex.: encouraging navigation; aesthetic appeal; resource distribution; etc.)

Le 10/01/2018 à 18:27, 9-Breaker a dit :

#1 Bigger ships?

Why ?

#2 Orbiter visual update?

Why exactly ?

#3 More scenes for us to play during loading

Care to elaborate ?

53 minutes ago, HawkFang022 said:

his passive could stand to be UPDATED

I agree, some Ideas I've had for a change would be

1. just giving it a massive boost like 200% per ally (still only 100 armor per ally on normal vauban or 200 armor per ally on vauban prime, so the max boost would be 1400 armor on vauban prime in a raid or 600 in a normal mission).
  2. making it give a percentage of nearby ally armor and max shields.
  3. applying buffs from nearby allies to vauban (this could also allow vauban to become a viable frame for eidolon fights).
  4. applying the passives of nearby frames to vauban.

I understand this was pushed back due to last years new content such as the Plains of Eidolon, however, has any progress been made on the planned changes to clans? Will these changes also include any activities or goals for Alliances to work towards?

Got a few questions for the dev crew!

Q 1 : Are there any plans to add more reason to revisit old bosses? Currently outside of Warframe parts and Sigils, only a select few bosses have a reason to be fought again (unique mods or weapons), so has there been any discussion on giving older bosses their own unique weapon/mod drops?

Q 2:Will the Quills and Ostron syndicates get their own Syndicate weapons and mods?

Q 3: Will Master Teasonai and Nakak be given more items in the future/ treated more like the other vendors of Cetus (a larger stock that increases with Ostron level)

Q 4: Any update on when we will see more content for Helminth?

Very excited for this dev stream, and thanks for making such a great game ! :heart:

On 1/10/2018 at 9:15 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have questions for us please post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, January 12th!

1. When will there be a Disposition pass on Rivens? 
  2. Have you thought about the reasons companions aren't used, besides Vacuum? (Daily attention and credit requirements). There's more than just Vacuum and Ammo Case going against their use. 
  3. Have you thought about Prisma dipped Warframes? This would be an alternative to Prime or Umbra.
  4. Are there any plans to release augment mods for the Warframes that don't have one for each ability yet? 
  5. Any plans to have the community help design a new Warframe (I heard this happened with Nova?). 
  6. Are you satisfied with how Mirage's Eclipse works in the POE? (there's been some good suggestions in warframe&abilities feedback).

We have 3 different lens types now with Normal, Greater, Eidolon Lenses, Yet when in the arsenal all lenses have the same icon. Would it be possible to change the icons for the greater, eidolon lenses to make it easier differentiate them?

Hi, I've tried posting in bugs and tweeting the devs but can we get some commentary on the really bad occlusion rendering problem we've had since the PEO optimization?

Here's an example image:

vlcsnap-2018-01-12-00h46m48s457.png?raw=

As I turn the corner there you can see that there are a number of items of geometry that simply do not render, these items pop in a few frames later resulting is "flashing" that can vary from annoying to serious problems for photosensitive epileptics.

Here is a little gif of a similar problem on the void tileset that is more obvious because of the black against white

https://giphy.com/gifs/xT0xejfRASI7cdh8hW/html5

Archived