Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Glast Gambit quest not progressing after players make their choice at the end. *For those that have been affected by this issue, you will receive your End of Quest reward by simply setting the quest to ‘Active’. 

how about for some people where the choices affected different morality then it was supposed to have given? 

2 hours ago, Khift said:

That's nice, but... fishing on the coastline is still 100% broken. Glappid and Murkray are still impossible to catch due to the bait bug.

Can't say for Glappid but i get Murkray with no problem,but that's at sunrise and sunset.

Not got glappid bait yet,But Norg,Cuthol and Murkray work fine for me.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Reduced the time between Bounty stages from 8 seconds to 4 seconds so you’re not waiting around for Lotus to tell you where to go next. 
  • Transferring to Operator or back to Warframe will now inherit the sprint button state of your previous form.
  • Optimized the ambient sounds in the Liset mission loading screen.

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Glast Gambit quest not progressing after players make their choice at the end. *For those that have been affected by this issue, you will receive your End of Quest reward by simply setting the quest to ‘Active’. 
  • More Fixes towards cases of Bounties insta-failing. 
  • Fixed Harrow’s Thurible not generating Energy on kills if used by a Client and draining all Energy for the charge.
  • Fixed Hok’s Weapon of the Day disappearing if you bring up the Pause menu after walking up to Hok.
  • Fixed the Arca Plasmor dealing 0 damage on headshots. 
  • Fixed the Ki’Teer Atmos Diadem having too much Motion Blur.
  • Fixed being unable to color the inside of the Ki’Teer Atmos Earpiece.
  • Fixed Specters not reloading when equipped with a Tigris/Tigris Prime as their loadout.
  • Fixed Loki Specter being a silly trickster as usual and Disarming allies as well as enemies.
  • Fixed issues with spawning headless Nyx Specters.
  • Fixed an issue with double dipping Specters for Operators and Warframes. 
  • Fixed an issue with the Nidus Specter targeting the Operator with Parasitic Link.
  • Fixed Equinox Specter not using Metamorphosis until it had very low Health left. 
  • Fixed unequipped/holstered Melee weapons being visible even though they have 'hide when holstered' on.
  • Fixed the fishing Boot being replaced with the Mawfish.
  • Fixed the Hydroid Poseidon Skin back cloth piece using the default material.
  • Fixed an issue where slow firing automatic weapons (like the Sobek) didn't interact nicely with the pinky-friendly sprint changes, and resulted in an inability to fire while sprinting. 
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to complete a Capture Bounty. 
  • Fixed the Lex Onyx Skin not removing the clip attachment when equipped on the Lex Prime. 

Conclave Fixes:

• Fixed Loki Decoy kills counting towards your score in Conclave.

I have received the final messsage but no NIDUS BP YET and the quest is still pending!!!

Help needed 

Gunsen fanning animation needs to be made cancellable please. We are being being shot at while we stand there locked in place doing nothing useful combat wise. that said, I love the fanning animation and want it to play after every attack we do, as long as its immediately cancellable.

can quartakk please get a shoulder stock? i mean, as a 4 barrelled rifle, I think a shoulder stock just makes sense on a "high caliber" gun with 4 simultaneously firing barrels.

corinth reload animation has new shells pop into existence in the shell holder. can we please get void energy effects for it? a simple fade in would be cool, making it more obvious its teleporting in with some void magic. its just looks dodgy right now.

Somachord UI needs some changes. the horizontal list is very space inefficient and forces a lot of scrolling. can we change it to a vertical list? Also some options like 
auto play when we load into ship,and repeat songs would be cool
also can we please play Tennotunes with the somachord? i would happily pay for those songs!

Trins EV is still bugged on vomvalysts. Marking them with EV and then destroying their physical shell simply cancels EV without giving the rest of the energy in a final pulse.

Weapon elemental effects are showing even with the option turned off

9 minutes ago, peterkas said:

Please say what's the real changes on Arca, stop hiding information :)

It no longer hits enemy heads multiple time per shot.
It doesn't have a headshot multipler and instead deals the same damage as a body shot.
Mechanically it still functions as a headshot, meaning it procs arcanes and Harrows augment Lasting Covenant.

Still no reason to use the Arca Plasmor over the Tigris Prime or recently released Corinth... Still no reason to use it as a status shotgun, either, despite the strange idea that it was ever plausible as such. Anyone who actually knows the first thing about status mechanics in this game understands why this is.

DE sadly is showing a disconnect from their own game again.

1 minute ago, XaoGarrent said:

Still no reason to use the Arca Plasmor over the Tigris Prime or recently released Corinth... Still no reason to use it as a status shotgun, either, despite the strange idea that it was ever plausible as such. Anyone who actually knows the first thing about status mechanics in this game understands why this is.

DE sadly is showing a disconnect from their own game again.

it's like nyx's assimilate nerf all over again. They even nerfed tenno space program aka blast sonicor.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Transferring to Operator or back to Warframe will now inherit the sprint button state of your previous form.

This is actually pretty bad.
If you are running as a Operator, you can't fire your scaffold. This means, you have to stop moving to fire it. This feels clunky and bad over all.
I hope we see something done about this very soon.

Just did an Alert Defection mission for Tellurium. Mission got bugged after rescuing 2 squads where the mobs disappeared and no defectioni crews were appearing after the timer on Point B is at 00:00. Meanwhile, Point C was forever stuck at 00:40. Not sure if Defection Missions are bugged in general or if anyone else experienced this in their recent Defection missions but I thought it would be worth pointing out here after the latest hotfix.

Also, just tried to do tier 2-5 Bounties from Cetus and it's still bugged. Can't seem to get pass through the gates when joining a random squad (might be a matchmaking issue). As I'm about to enter the plains, I'll get stuck at the gates with an endless loading icon. Works fine if you're doing it solo. Loading straight into the Plains also seem to work, even when joining a random squad. But yeah, doing bounties with a squad is nearly impossible right now.

Looking forward to more hotfixes and thank you DE for all the efforts! :thumbup:

Archived