Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #106!

[DE]Rebecca

when's the melee/beam weapon changes going to be posted ? are you going to be doing archwing and sentinel weapons too ?

with the ember changes doesn't this make her deal the same amount of damage? cause her 4th's ranges gets halved and the energy drain is doubled now compare that to the current you're gonna deal the same amount of damage well im  tired so please correct me if im wrong on this

do you have any plans to make the void relevant again? ever since relics came the void is just... there and people only go there for argon crystals control mods. and the occasional sorite/void fissure (also a void fissure in the void ? how does that work)

are there any other frames you're looking at for a potential change?

are you going to be changing all of the weapons whether that's just upping the MR i cant wait to see what other changes you bring

Before my two questions I want to give some background:

-On 19th August 2016, the warframe Titania flew into Origin System with quest related to New Loka syndicate,

-On 22th December 2016, Nidus came to live as the warframe of the quest from The Perrin Sequence syndicate,

-On 24th March 2017, our ears were filled with sweet melodies of Octavia, the warframe from Cephalon Suda syndicate quest,

-On 29th June 2017, we unchained Harrow, the Red Veil's warframe, via another syndicate quest

After that point some weird switch happened, we got Gara, Guardian of Cetus region, not any syndicate; we are about to unleash shapeshifting Khora, probably again not bound to any syndicate and in the uncertain future, after making a sacrifice, Umbra will incide upon all of us and will be another non-syndicate warframe.

So my questions are:

What happened to the concept of Syndicate-related warframes?

When will we (get / at least hear about) another warframe from Syndicates?

Q: Loki, Wukong and Inaros, will be they reviseted?
Yeap they are working now. But mostly in one way.

Q: Will boosters work on rewards (kuva\credits)?

Q: Any QoL changes what you can share?

Q: Can you link Focus School to Loadouts? 

Q: What stop you from additional Loadout slots? 

Sorry if it seems rude. Not my native langueage.

1) How do you defend deleting Raids and keeping Lunaro and conclave?

2) Why do you release ghouls with old relics instead of the unvaulted ones?

3) Is there any endgame content planned? No Eidolons aren't endgame they are boring, repetitive and have no incentive to be killed again after you finished the focus trees.

What happened to the old technology glock pistol skin and the sawn off shotgun skin you teased in one of the devstreams?

Edit: Someone else posted about this and they're called "Proto" skins. I was really interested in that for certain fashionframes, assuming they worked across all pistols rather than just the lato and all secondary shotguns rather than just the bronco.

Questions:

Why are the caves always locked off on the plains (bar 1) i want to go roaming in them but they are just locked up.

Does the new flying DARGYN (for players) open the door to an expansion to vehicles in general, possibly larger ones??

Will we see a return of transfurance into other things besides warframes any time soon?

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snow-globe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day. 

this would also help with people being "annoyed" about changes to there frames.

SoulHunter2008

Just now, Pavlopablo said:

Before my two questions I want to give some background:

-On 19th August 2016, the warframe Titania flew into Origin System with quest related to New Loka syndicate,

-On 22th December 2016, Nidus came to live as the warframe of the quest from The Perrin Sequence syndicate,

-On 24th March 2017, our ears were filled with sweet melodies of Octavia, the warframe from Cephalon Suda syndicate quest,

-On 29th June 2017, we unchained Harrow, the Red Veil's warframe, via another syndicate quest

After that point some weird switch happened, we got Gara, Guardian of Cetus region, not any syndicate; we are about to unleash shapeshifting Khora, probably again not bound to any syndicate and in the uncertain future, after making a sacrifice, Umbra will incide upon all of us and will be another non-syndicate warframe.

So my questions are:

What happened to the concept of Syndicate-related warframes?

When will we (get / at least hear about) another warframe from Syndicates?

Khora is Steel Meridian, FYI.

Bit of a weird question, but: 

How have you been writing warframe's story? Do you have a file somewhere with all of warframe's lore typed up somewhere that you've been feeding us piece by piece. Or have you been making it up as you go alluding to planned future events and keeping continuity with past events?

Since you are revisiting seemingly aged stuff: any plans to improve old tilesets? In that thread about mission sandbox ideas from quite some time ago, I remember people (myself included) asking about secondary/ complementary missions, are there any plans to implement such?

Is it possible to add a forma refund button at the cost of x amount of credits? or even a polarity reset button that would revert the polarities on a frame or weapon back to default refunding all forma. This way we would be able to re do our builds without the excess use of forma. :clem:

1. We have heard and seen numerous references of the Sentients originally being planned to travel to the Tau system. Will we ever go there? Follow-up on that, will we ever leave the Origin System, to *any* external destination?

2. The current operator cosmetic choices are nice, but, limited. If we could get an appearance menu, similar to the warfarme customization menu, with colors, attachments, syandanas, sigils, and such, that would be amazing.

3. Being able to equip operator arcanes on the leg portion of the suits, rather than just the hood and body.

Please dont kill ember the buffs to her 1 and 3 are pointless compared to whats done to her 4 one suggestion i like was make it like the new volt discharge more dmg upclose and less dmg further away this will keep her augment usefull and make her less of a nuke 

Also banshee augment liked nice on stream but the new change looks terrible 

Chroma needs more buff to effigy and the his armor should not be changed the loss in ehp will make him usless 

Archived