The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

Thank you for the update DE!  Great work!

Please look into why Vay Hek in his assassination mission still does not drop pigments when the dark blue color is active in the dojo.  This is an ongoing bug that has remained since War Within was launched.

Thanks.

wow im so not happy on what they did to banshee not she only does low dps over like before change she did around 5k+ damage with her 20 stacks now she just crap . its stupid cuzz ur letting alot of people down cuzz they spent time and formas into the banshee and nurfing her to were she crap now

2 minutes ago, Strykts said:

Initial thoughts on changes to Zephyr:

Tailwind is still a novelty. I continue run an old Boom Zephyr build but use the Ogris instead of the Tonkor. I bullet jump more than anything. I even use a maxed out Lightning Dash for a better bullet jump. It's just far more controllable. I just see Tailwind as an energy dump that isn't needed. Even on Plains I prefer to call in an Archwing rather than use Tailwind. Putting it and Dive Bomb together is just putting on a bandaid. Even when taking into account that they did damage, the damage was negligible. Probably ineffective passed level 30 enemies. If I need to knock something down, the Ogris handles that well enough with some decent damage too.

Air burst could be nifty but, having the sole purpose of rag-dolling makes it worthless in my eyes especially with such a high energy cost. This is not taking into consideration the synergy it is supposed to have with Tornado. Test will have to be done. Personally, though, I feel an ability should be able to stand on its own rather than having to be propped up by another. If it can stand on it's own ANDwork well with another then all the better.

Pretty much my thought aswell after playing her. I wish the passive would be changed aswell honestley, it does nothing but slow you down for the sake of fitting the kit, it's especially annoying in closed off tilesets where bullet jumping is better than Tailwind.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Awesome_Arab:

- Augment for Polarize reworked - now reads: "Weapons hit by Polarize are jammed for 4 seconds. Robotic enemies hit by Polarize are disabled for 4 seconds."

AM I READING THIS WRONG????

DID MAG JUST LOSE SHIELD TRANSFERENCE FOR AN ANTISYNERGY???????

Her crush now generates shields instead, so augment is for bonus on her polarize instead and better CC.

25 minutes ago, Neonpkz said:

Nobody played atlas ore gaze, why would you every play it over ivara/nekros and hydroid if you were seriously wanting to farm an item/rescource.

Correction M8, I DID play ore gaze atlas build.  I liked it, but I disliked not being able to do anything about killing, had to let sentinel kill if I solo'd, or pray my teammates knew how to follow directions.

1 minute ago, Neonpkz said:

Pretty much my thought aswell after playing her. I wish the passive would be changed aswell honestley, it does nothing but slow you down for the sake of fitting the kit, it's especially annoying in closed off tilesets where bullet jumping is better than Tailwind.

See I personally love the slow fall. It can be a bit annoying in hallways, yes but I've developed a strong liking for it. My issues with it have only ever cropped up on Luna where I basically have to slam attack in order to get down to something fast lol.

37 minutes ago, Stoner said:

Please do not kill raids. You will kill entire communities, friendship, fun times and more importantly, raid removal will cause many players to leave your game. Why? Simple, say my friends only play Warframe for raids. They stop playing, I loose people I play with. Result? I will leave as well. 

Straight up removing content for the sake of not being able to fix bugs is simply laziness. You do not realize how much of an impact this will have on many players. Especially since you do not replace the content with ANYTHING AT ALL. 

Please reconsider.

- A fellow vet that's tired of not having anything to do in your game.

While they apparently didn't post it in the devstream, they apparently *do* have the metrics for how much of the playerbase interacts with raids/trials.  And it's apparently a very small number.  I know that in another game I play online, a very loud and vocal population on the forums laments that "pvp is being ignored."  At one point, they started giving a hard time to the dev who was officially in charge of PvP.  "You should do more, just add X it would be simple, fix the bugs and PvP would flourish."  After putting up with it for a while, he posted more or less "I'm working on PvP because *I love PvP and want it to stay in the game.*  In terms of player numbers, if we deleted PvP right now and _every single current regular PvP player QUITS_, it would have basically zero effect on our player numbers or income.  I'm doing the best I can with the resources I'm allowed to use.  But you guys aren't nearly as important to the bottom line as some of you seem to think you are."  (Not the exact wording, and the post probably got eaten several forum upgrades ago on a site for a completely different game, so no, I'm not going to post a link.)

I think Trials fell into the same category.  And as they *did* mention on the devstream, the trials are complex, buggy, and often unplayable for many people because something else just broke in the last patch.  They mentioned that it feels like every hotfix has a line item about an attempted trial bugfix, and yet every patch notes thread *also* has several posts on the first page saying more or less "Thanks for the patch.  Here's all the things in trials that still aren't working, just in case you've forgotten since the last time this was posted."  Honestly, I personally tend to think that saying anything programming related is "super easy" is kind of like saying that to build a fusion bomb, you just need to make something that explodes really big.

3 minutes ago, amadeusgrim said:

sarpa is fine. you arent building right

I beg to differ, the damage is good, if you're spamming it somewhat like a shotgun because the accuracy is low af. That and plus just using the thing with the newer stance makes it feel like you're running it with an earthquake strapped to your hand.

Great, took a small break and i get to read so much again...

One question though, is the teralyst one a typo?
If you increase level, damage normally also increases instead of decreases so either that is a typo OR the previous teralyst was too strong for its level ( don't agree with that idea btw )

"Operators can now interact with Pets on your Orbiter" You already could do that before this update, just walk towards one of your pets when they walk around and you can do the interact thing.

Oh and if higher MR means pistol is better then lower ranked MR pistol, why is the akbronco prime still this bad?

Archived