Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, shootaman777 said:

Atlas was reworked for the better, but is still a solid 'meh' at best. 

Banshee just got nerfed massively.  Back to being a 'spam 2 macro' playstyle, I guess. 

Chroma got a decent rework.  His damage numbers were unmistakably nerfed, but his sustain was increased.  That's not a + or - for buff or nerf, that's a neutral 0. 

Gara's new.  The jury's out on this one. 

Atlas' rubble is pure trash, it might as well not be there.

For Banshee: Just use the same RQ build, and spam 4 (it's stronger than before, as long as you have a natural talent to pump the extra dps

Chroma was subjectively nerfed (but heat chroma seems mostly untouched to me) due to the massive chunk of ehp that got torn out

And Gara is good, dependent on having large quantities of enemies for her 4 to last 

1 minute ago, HolySeraphin said:

Also, Zephyr´s tornados don´t take into account crit chance and damage which makes weapons like soma poor choices for Zephyr. Unlike Mag´s magnetize the tornados don´t have any increase in damage, could DE give the skill some kind of damage modifier?

just use a pure damage build on a secondary for when you do have zephyr?

6 minutes ago, Jabett said:

just use a pure damage build on a secondary for when you do have zephyr?

I mean, when you compare Zephyr´s tornados and Mag´s magnetize the tornados are clearly worse. The enemies still escape the tornados and the damage is not great if you have a crit weapon. Meanwhile even though magnetize ignores crit chance the bubble increases the damage by 200% which kinda compensates a little if you´re not using vital sense and such. Also, the tornados don´t absorb damage to create DoT

7 minutes ago, Jabett said:

Atlas' rubble is pure trash, it might as well not be there.

For Banshee: Just use the same RQ build, and spam 4 (it's stronger than before, as long as you have a natural talent to pump the extra dps

Chroma was subjectively nerfed (but heat chroma seems mostly untouched to me) due to the massive chunk of ehp that got torn out

And Gara is good, dependent on having large quantities of enemies for her 4 to last 

I went to a lvl 40 infested defense with  3 people and used Gara´s 4. The barrier got 20,000 extra health on top of 3,200 health. I couldn´t test on a lvl100 sortie but I guess it should give higher numbers. 

39 minutes ago, HolySeraphin said:

I mean, when you compare Zephyr´s tornados and Mag´s magnetize the tornados are clearly worse. The enemies still escape the tornados and the damage is not great if you have a crit weapon. Meanwhile even though magnetize ignores crit chance the bubble increases the damage by 200% which kinda compensates a little if you´re not using vital sense and such. Also, the tornados don´t absorb damage to create DoT

I went to a lvl 40 infested defense with  3 people and used Gara´s 4. The barrier got 20,000 extra health on top of 3,200 health. I couldn´t test on a lvl100 sortie but I guess it should give higher numbers. 

yes it will, it combines their health/armour/shields over the cast range of all enemies caught within it

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Atlas Change:

• Reduced the decay rate of Atlas’ Rubble by half.

I might be wrong but the rubble decay feels unchanged it still ticks down very very fast, also there is still no Vacuum for the rubble wich is also very sad.

Don't get me wrong i like this Warframe a lot and i'm glad Atlas FINALY gets the attention he needed, please make it count.

Just now, Runkel79 said:

I might be wrong but the rubble decay feels unchanged it still ticks down very very fast, also there is still no Vacuum for the rubble wich is also very sad.

Don't get me wrong i like this Warframe a lot and i'm glad Atlas FINALY gets the attention he needed, please make it count.

My zenurik is 4 energy/sec, and I noticed rubble going down at roughly the same rate

one thing i was hoping to see addressed in this hotfix that never showed up is, the lag time between the PoE when loading a bounty mission from the surface of Cetus. alot of us with the lower to "minimal requirement" end of the PC spectrum for playing warframe have found that loading the PoE from the star chart like any other mission doesn't have any lag time at all by comparison to loading it up from the hub of Cetus... whats up with that?
Been sitting here for 25 mins and now the "level" if you will; has finally loaded.  that's 24 Mins and 50 seconds longer then just loading up the "free roam" mode from the star chart would have been. Call me crazy but it feels like trying to play bounty missions isn't worth it if the mission on the field are going to be short then the loading into and out of the plains for said selected bounty mission. kinda a shame too given how much content is kinda locked behind the ability to access the plains in order to do the bountys from Konzu' -- hopefully this gets addressed before we get the open plains based areas on any other planet. less it be suffering from similar issues if i had to take a guess.

Fix the teleporting Teralysts when they are latched on host's screen and refund me for the millions of resources I've spent on trial keys that I can't even use now that everyone I normally raid with said "f*** it, we'll just take our worthless cosmetic and kill teras from now on". Can you give us like....a bunch of brilliant shards or even arcanes that drop from the raids we have keys for leftover once the change is (hopefully not) made?

Also fix some riven dispositions now that weapons have been buffed. Take all that new juicy usage data and update all the rivens next week/in a month.

Archived