Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.3

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, golfmike said:

DE congrats, you've even broken Smeetas. They cast charm over their own charm. I used to be excited when I got a 120 second charm. Now 20 seconds in it recasts for 8 seconds.

Please fix.

Pretty sure that's how it worked before though. The HUD only displays the most recent buff you got, but you should still have the 120-second one.

• Adarza Kavat’s Cat’s Eye Critical Chance Buff no longer apply to Operators.
  • Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

Last nail to the Kavat coffin. There goes the only practical use of a companion

Moving forward, I'd like the devs to consider that Warframe was one of the few games that allowed players with visual impairment to not only participate, but to excel. With the reworks on some warframe powers and the loss of the synoid simulor, and now, the ignis, players with visual impairments have fewer and fewer options that allow them to be effective team members.

8 hours ago, dudefaceguy said:

Eleanor, I'm sorry to tell you that we won't be going out into the Plains together anymore. I know how much you enjoyed chasing the vomvalysts with me and doing your crit buff for the team, but ... how do I explain this? There are some people ... they live in Canada. And they didn't like the way other people were having fun with their Adarza kavats. They thought it was unfair. So, unfortunately, your crit buff just isn't as useful as it once was. I know this must be confusing to you, but please understand: it's not that I thought you did a bad job. You did a great job! But sometimes things get nerfed, and today you got nerfed. So you'll have to stay in stasis for a while. Maybe we can go help out some noobs some time, or something. I still think you're great. I enjoyed our time together, and the closeness we shared. You're just ... not really useful anymore. Sorry.

This!!!

Now imagine it as a script read by Christopher Walken xD.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

So you had time to fix this 'bug' but not this one

or this one?

As a general note regarding the latest changes:

I think it would be very helpful, if the changes for weapons would include not only the new statistics of the weapons, but also the old value that was changed. This would me and im pretty sure many others, because we dont need to look up what the exact stats of the "old" weapons was.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

So, I guess my Adarza is going back in the fridge again, and the trusty ol' Carrier Prime is getting added back to my Harrow, Trinity Prime, Chroma, and Volt Prime loadouts.  Let's face it, Chroma/Rhino/Octavia/Harrow buffs and Volt shields are useful enough not to need the Adarza crit buff, and spending all my time resurrecting Kavats can be put to better use if the operator isn't getting the much-needed boost.  Honestly, I've been wondering for the past few days why warframe damage and crit buffs aren't applied to the operators' weapons.  If we have no mods for boosting amp effectiveness and warframe abilities do nothing, plus there are no focus school abilities that boost amp damage (unless Madurai's elemental damage buff ability happens to apply to "void" damage?), then that means there will always be the "Meta" amp.  It will be whichever one offers the highest crit chance, and everyone will work to put a level 4 Virtuos Strike arcane on it to rarely-if-ever boost the crit multiplier by a marginal amount for the 4 seconds it is active (hoping against all hope that you can get your amp to crit again in those four second to get that extra 200~300 damage over the regular crit damage number).

With this change, you have done nothing more than FORCE every Eidolon hunt team to bring along a Volt, when before he was really just a recommended frame for each team.  What changes are you planning to make so that we are forced to bring Chroma (rather than Octavia or Rhino) or Harrow (over Oberon)?  Trinity is already a requirement, because there isn't enough time during a Cetus night to chase the Eidolon from teleport to teleport and then only bring charged lures for the final killshot.  Honestly, I love that the frames often used for Eidolon hunt teams are the ones that people want on their teams, since it is kinda rare to feel like you need a Chroma, Harrow, or Volt for a mission type outside of the plains, but at the same time it is sad that you have to build out a specific frame loadout or set of frames to even be considered for a position on an Eidolon capture team.  It would be really cool if we could chase an Eidolon down and claw it to the ground with Valkyr (or do ANY damage AT ALL with a melee weapon and a frame that is melee-centric, including Wukong or Excaliber) or use Ember, Frost or Saryn's abilities to do some damage after getting the shields down.

I don't know what the future plans are for Warframe.... Maybe you have something new planned for the Venus open world area that will be best accomplished using Nezha, Ivara, Saryn, and Atlas, and there might be some ideas set aside for Mars that will include Frost, Nidus, Titania, and Mag.  Maybe by the time every planet, dwarf planet, and asteroid in the system has an open world area, we will be able to participate in a boss fight as impressively epic as the Eidolon Capture "Hat Trick" using our favorite frame, no matter which frame that may be.  Right now, though, Volt can no longer be neglected if you want to complete more than one Teralyst, Gantulyst, and Hydrolyst capture in one night (no one has the time to play for the extra hour and forty minutes so that you can string the feat out over multiple nights).

can make a synapse the second kind of fire when the button is held, it consumes ammunition at a maximum of 70 with each absorbed cartridge + 18 damages when releasing a shot at 35 meters is obtained at the maximum load of 1260 damage. It would be desirable that this damage would be electro and not corrosion then the weapon can be used and on the teralers, while realizing that you have a stock of shots is not big

Archived