Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unstacking Arcanes

SpikeAvail

Question

24 answers to this question

You have the option to distill your arcanes from items in the "installed" section. Just select the item in question and hit "distill arcanes".

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see that the Arcane patch hit today.

Edited by Tyrian3k

This seems like the type of mistake I'll almost certainly make when it's 2 a.m. and I've had a couple of beers and decided to play a couple of missions even though I know I should be going to bed instead. So thanks for the heads up, I guess. I'll probably end up doing it anyways.

4 minutes ago, xLUONG said:

Unstacking would be very nice.
With that said, I'm baffled by the amount of people messing this up lmao.

Its because its a new shinny.

1st rule of new shinny: dont think and poke at it :clem:

4 minutes ago, xLUONG said:

Unstacking would be very nice.
With that said, I'm baffled by the amount of people messing this up lmao.

Don't worry! They're looking into the 1 million credits trade tax right now! 

oh wait.... XD 

I guess we just sit tight and wait for it to be fixed haha. I got a reply from Pablo, so at least it's something they're aware of... I hope... 

2 hours ago, Xuador said:

Is there a way to unstack arcanes? If no, PLEEEASE for the love of god add distiller back

Lol, i just messed up the same way. Got confused by the new UI system and accidentally fused 2 separate instances of arcane Guardian. So now i have 2 lv 2 arcanes instead of 1 lv 3 one. I would love if they would put the distiller back in seeing as there's no way to go back if you mess up like this.

Or at least add the ability to combine the two and move the remaining out to be separate. 

Edited by Rhundis

2 hours ago, trst said:

I'm also genuinely confused how SO many people managed this. The U.I. isn't even that different.

Drinking beer and playing games is a crime? It is no way the same as the other U.I. Distiller says HI.

Yes I'm a drunken fool https://imgur.com/BIEIA4l

Edited by Raatv

4 minutes ago, Sandhoof said:

i think DE will not change this. so we have to play more/ spend more plat+money to get more arcanes to compensate the mistakes we made...

According to Pablo, it's something that Support is dealing with, and there's apparently a lot of tickets on this, so it'll take the usual [DE]layed response. 

There won't be a hotfix to fix it, as I assume they'd have to run a script to unrank everyone's arcanes, which will be.... well, risky. 

So, wait for support to get back to you, although having waited for 7 days, it's really annoying.