Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s the worst Warframe you’ve ever used?

EndermanBeast

Personally, Loki. I never liked his skillset contrary to most of the community, and the irregular legs are a big fashionframe faux pas.

All I use for him Now is annoying people by making him bright pink ... or spy.

Another one I dislike is Harrow. Just not my way of playing.

Ember - press-4-and-forget playstyle doesn't appeal to me. Her recent rework modifications haven't improved or nefred anything regarding flaws of the basic design. She desperately need the real rework/redesign.

Wukong - does he even has more than one ability? Oh, right, he has his stick about as good as mk-1 Bo.

2 minutes ago, saradonin said:

Ember - press-4-and-forget playstyle doesn't appeal to me. Her recent rework modifications haven't improved or nefred anything regarding flaws of the basic design. She desperately need the real rework/redesign.

Wukong - does he even has more than one ability? Oh, right, he has his stick about as good as mk-1 Bo.

And yet mk1 bo is still a very good weapon. And agreed on ember after I tested her she really needs a normal rework.

Wukong, Vauban, Hydroid. All feel like one trick ponies whose tricks are done better by other frames.

Wukong is just meh. A cheap invulnerability trick and nothing fun to accompany it.

I wanted to love Vauban, he looks so good, but his kit is buggy and only useful for the defence of fixed points, which can be done far more effectively by other frames. He's also way too squishy. He's all about fortifying a position, he should have high armour. He needs a rework.

Hydroid is only useful for cheesy but effective camp farming, never seen anyone use him for anything else (unless they're still leveling him).

Perhaps controversially, I'm going to also add Inaros. Like Wukong, he's pretty much invincible but his kit just seemed totally lacklustre and unexciting for me. Maybe I just didn't give him enough of a chance, so if someone can tell me a fun way of playing him.

20 minutes ago, saradonin said:

:crylaugh:

Mk-1 Bo: 45 damage. Sad 12.5% crit chance.

Primal Fury: 250 before power strength (which I don't know why you wouldn't build). Easy 50% crit chance.

Primal Fury is easily 10x better than the Mk-1 Bo.

I understand not liking Wukong because it's simply not for you, but that's just complete and utter nonsense.

32 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Trinity. Utterly mind numbingly boring to play.

I refuse to play Trinity, even if she'd be a good team option. I'd rather just play another game like... clicker heros or something... much more enjoyable.

Yuh, I always groan when I join a game or specific setup where someone's like 'Right, we need a Trinity', especially back in the day (too soon?) of raids.

I make the sacrifice, but inside I want to die.

Edited by Valiant

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

:crylaugh:

Mk-1 Bo: 45 damage. Sad 12.5% crit chance.

Primal Fury: 250 before power strength (which I don't know why you wouldn't build). Easy 50% crit chance.

Primal Fury is easily 10x better than the Mk-1 Bo.

I understand not liking Wukong because it's simply not for you, but that's just complete and utter nonsense.

Except Resolute Fury multi-hit combo is very fast, which combined Condition Overload (MK-1 Bo has 20% base status) will result in quicker kills than Primal Fury.

I understand being Wukong fanboy, but he offers nothing beyond one press-and-forget ability.

One day of fun with Iron Vault and Exodia Contagion doesn't count.

Edited by saradonin

Titania for me, all of her abilites are useless and her 4th ability is just a gimmick of archwing, atleast she has the fashion frame part down though. 

59 minutes ago, saradonin said:

If you really think this is true, then you haven’t played enough Wukong. 

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Spacing Error since I’m tired

27 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Yuh, I always groan when I join a game or specific setup where someone's like 'Right, we need a Trinity', especially back in the day (too soon?) of raids.

I do it but inside I want to die.

I did it once, and it made a mission I already considered bottom of the barrel levels of boredom somehow worse.

Since then I simply won't, I don't play Pubs enough for it to be a problem and my mates are capable enough to not need it.

25 minutes ago, saradonin said:

Except Resolute Fury multi-hit combo is very fast, which combined Condition Overload (MK-1 Bo has 20% base status) will result in quicker kills than Primal Fury.

I understand being Wukong fanboy, but he offers nothing beyond one press-and-forget ability.

Primal Fury has 25% base status, so... you know, more, and 2 guaranteed procs on his RMB combo, one of those is Blast which counts double. 

Over 5x more base damage, 4x the crit chance with an augment, more status and 3 guaranteed ticks towards Condition Overload...There's no contest.

My argument isn't based on "fanboying" (ad hominem), it's based on just how ignorant your comment is.

Edited by DeMonkey
Sleepz

13 minutes ago, saradonin said:

I will agree that he offers nothing to a squad, however, 2 out of 4 of Wukong’s abilities are amazing and the other two are incredibly bad. Defy and Primal Fury are absolutely killer. Iron Jab and Cloud Walker are the awful abilites that people rarely use. 

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Spelling Error

I see it a bit different.    There are no bad Warframes.   Only players that play them badly, myself included.    The only frame I hardly every use is Mirage.  And thats simply because I think the rainbow cockroach is ugly.     My worst is probably Harrow, never really took the time to learn it, not a headshot player.   Am a spray and pray, quantity over quality shooter.

57 minutes ago, Isca said:

Hydroid is only useful for cheesy but effective camp farming, never seen anyone use him for anything else (unless they're still leveling him).

Try using him as a melee caster instead, I build him for strength and efficiency with a bit of range and go around the map wreaking havoc with my arca titron.