Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 WFs you’d take to ANY endless missions.

Loki. Melee based. For lazy runs. Can carry a glaive or redeemer for some viable fun.

Excalibur. Chromatic blade is good at any level.

This used to be Valkyr back when shadow step was a thing. Max strength Eternal War and Vaykor Sydon, plus an autofire macro.

Now, spot 3 goes to Mesa. Obvious reasons.

Edited by BeeOverlord

• 4 weeks later...

In no particular order:

1) Nyx. Can't stop her. CC everywhere of every flavor. 

2)  Valkyr. Can't stop her. Shreds enemies without even a second thought--for anything.

3) Trinity. Can't stop her (sense a trend here?). Dominates wherever she decides to stand. Also, can drag teammates kicking and screaming to victory--assuming they stay within affinity range. 

Honorable mention goes to Gara. Gara is interesting since she is highly damage resistant, can fort up and dare enemies to do something about it, or just run wild and sweep enemies away. She's rapidly becoming a multi-role favorite. 

There are others I'm perfectly willing to take to any endless mission, but these are the first who generally spring to mind. 

ultimately, it depends on what the mode is, and whether I'm expected to be the tank or not. Frost, Rhino and Inaros are my solid choices for most modes, replacing Frost with Mesa in Survivals where globes aren't needed. once you reach a certain point though, you should be able to do any length Endless with any frame somewhat efficiently.

Equinox, Octavia, Ivara. 

Equinox Duality build or balanced PP night form. Duality if you want to shred through enemies with a good shotgun, PP for a persistent Nova MP/energy efficiency. Can gain energy with Pacify uptime since it's based off enemies in range rather than a channeling ability. Over shields on Mend is also nice to restack it. I've yet to test her conservation augment however. 

Octavia is kind of situational. Can survive fairly well with a good build, just need to keep up with stealth and be active. 

Ivara can just Prowl steal her way through survival, and with good mods on a good weapon her Artemis bow will wreck. Need to test her augment out as well. 

Trick question because I avoid endless missions like the plague lol

I guess maybe Necros? Possibly Equinox? Octavia? 

Essentially anything with abilities that have the potential to scale I guess. Cause everything else is going to fall off and ultimately become useless.