Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Zephyr Prime 22.16.4

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exodia Force Changes:

• Melee combo multiplier now applies to the radial blast of Exodia Force. This also fixes Exodia Force not scaling off of Modded Damage.
  • Increased Status Chance from 5%/10%/15%/20% to 5%/20%/35%/50%.
  • Changed Damage from 80%/100%/120%/150% to 50%/100%/150%/200%.
  • Changed Radius from 5/6/7/8 meters to 3/4/5/6 meters.

Thanks for looking into Exodia Force.

However not sure that will do it. Looking at the numbers it procs 2.5x more often, does 1/3 more damage and scales of the combo multiplier which practically rarely exceeds 3, maybe 3.5. So we are looking at 2.5 * 1.33 * 3 = 10 times more damage.

Before the damage was an insignificant fart and even if you increase it by a factor of 10 it probably still is, especially compared to better performing Zaw Arcanes like the Plague Star ones that scale of the modded weapon damage.

I will test this and see. Maybe I am positively surprised.

Just now, frostthejack said:

zypher already got a rework guys and its a pretty good rework i think. 

I still wouldn't call her a great frame but at least she isn't hot garbage anymore.

I still hate her passive, it's more annoying than useful in most situations.

These Force changes are good (it did awful damage), but can we get the Force AoE to be centered on the enemy procced instead of the Warframe?  It's a lot less useful than it should be at current because it's only within 6m around yourself, unaffected by range mods or anything else.

In my personal case, I have Force on a staff and can continually proc it on multiple targets without it ever actually hitting anything, because my range is just that long.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Zenith Alt-Fire not being able to shoot through all objects with respect to those that prevent Punch Through.

YES! Thank you!

Speaking of long standing issues...Gunsen and a couple of other melee weapons are still displaying elemental fx on their blades even when said fx are turned off under options.

3IWXl9r.gif Dev's for this current Patch of Changes & Fixes. Wow, Zephyr Prime...beautiful! Oh, almost forgot.....

[DE] please, for the love of the Mother Tenno..... Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons" in our HUD.
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating.
Sometimes its the little things mean a lot. <3 N hUgs 
:heart:

Can we get clarification on the changes to Scourge?

Magazine Capacity: Now 20

Max Ammo: Now 100

The fire rate is still the same, and it's still a pure status weapon. It's nowhere in any of the patch notes from when it was implemented and seems to have been unintentional.

Was also hoping for some tweaks to zephyr before prime accss.  At minimum there needs to be a way to cancel momentum so your not stuck against walls.  Want to buy the prime accss as she is my most used frame but since the rework she's been relegated to cetus wisp and bounty farming. 

16 minutes ago, Mastertarium said:

Thank you as always dear DE

BUT

please give us back the UI icons for Focus schools passives :(

[DE] please, for the love of the Mother Tenno..... Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons" in our HUD.
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating.
Sometimes its the little things mean a lot. <3 N hUgs

@[DE]Megan would it be possible to revert back to the old way of clicking "Select All" when trying to select which items to sell? Currently it only changes the quantity to the maximum number owned then you have to press "ok" again, previously when you pressed "Select All" it would just select the maximum instead of having to press "ok" as well. Its a small change but it was better the old way IMO

Can't seem to place decorations (with the exception of posters/glyphs) in most parts of the orbiter. The only places I can put decorations down are select areas of navigation around the codex/market consoles, and a rectangular block towards the middle of the orbiter including the arsenal, ramps & up to the line formed by the medbay/personal quarters. Everywhere else is offlimits apparently

Archived