Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime weapons speculation

Fizz_Lord

So the next prime access should be aimed at and released in June of 2018 and will feature either Limbo or Chroma prime along with two weapons as usual. Personally, I'm hoping for limbo prime, but I digress. I compiled a list of all other tenno weapons that could be primed in the next prime access and future prime access weapons as listed here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/113YqVpPWgJGJouLkl22xJYzung41cr4MHWJJCa6AH08/edit?usp=sharing

This is just speculation, but I'm personally hoping for an Endura Prime, and Stradavar Prime. If you have a feeling about the next primed weapon, I'd advise getting rivens now for dirt cheap before they skyrocket in price. I compiled this list from the warframe wiki, If I forgot any weapons, feel free to add them, although I request to keep them in alphabetical order. It was also hard to tell which weapons were grineer, corpus, or tenno I.E. Gazal Machete, so I added them in any way. :P

Best, Jumbo

Should the next prime frame be Limbo the weapons will probably be insane, since DE can't sell a lot of prime accesses with Limbo as incentive. Just like Zephyr, a really unpopular frame, came with Tiberon Prime, which is an amazing weapon with three fire modes as well as the prime couterpart of a weapon with quite a fanbase. Chroma would probably come with more mediocre weapons, since he is widely played and would therefor sell the PA. My guess would be for Limbo: Akjagara Prime (with far stronger stats then the regular one) and Tonbo Prime. For Chroma I would guess: Jaw Sword Prime and (Ak)Magnus Prime or Zhuge Prime.

Almost half of the list are recently released weapons which are not likely to be primed anytime soontm.

Tenora is powercreepy as is, i can imagine the prime getting 5.0x base crit multiplier, lol, Amprex, Heliocor, Sonicor, Simulor are Corpus, Javlok, Ripkas, Kestrel, Tonkor are Grineer and the Djinn sentinel is an infested lifeform so Gazal Machete might be Infested themed as well or tenno or simply just a lore gap.

1 minute ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I just want Shade and Burst Laser Prime.

Oh, no... I mean we also already have Prisma Shade. But, I'm just disgusted whenever I hear the Burst Laser :P

Now, my guess for what weapons will come with Limbo Prime? Probably Attica and Destreza. That sounds right to me.

Honestly, if there will be Djinn Prime or Gazal Machete Prime... I just bet they'll come with Nidus Prime. And their aesthetic would be similar to the Orokin Derelict. Maybe it's lore-breaking that it would be an Infested Prime Access, but then again, look at Valkyr Prime...

I would like Destreza Prime, hope they won't change much in its aesthetics, it already looks great.

Tenora Prime and Bolto Prime would go well with Limbo's theme but then again normal Tenora is strong, too recently added and it's tied to Octavia's lore.

But really, Destreza Prime is all Limbo needs anyways.

33 minutes ago, kgabor said:

normal Tenora is strong, too recently added and it's tied to Octavia's lore.

DE has shown they don't really care about the lore or signature gun aspect of the warframes, as shown by Akzani being completely ignored by Mirage Prime's release.
They're also known for skipping over primes for more popular ones (though its usually frame based)

1 minute ago, Seriphella said:

DE has shown they don't really care about the lore or signature gun aspect of the warframes, as shown by Akzani being completely ignored by Mirage Prime's release.
They're also known for skipping over primes for more popular ones (though its usually frame based)

Exactly, DE just loves throwing curveballs at us.

On 4/1/2018 at 1:57 AM, (XB1)Juniormech777 said:

Oh, no... I mean we also already have Prisma Shade. But, I'm just disgusted whenever I hear the Burst Laser :P

Now, my guess for what weapons will come with Limbo Prime? Probably Attica and Destreza. That sounds right to me.

Honestly, if there will be Djinn Prime or Gazal Machete Prime... I just bet they'll come with Nidus Prime. And their aesthetic would be similar to the Orokin Derelict. Maybe it's lore-breaking that it would be an Infested Prime Access, but then again, look at Valkyr Prime...

I have a burst laser riven +358.6% Damage and +250 something percent multishot and -crit chance. It’s a satiata and it melts lots of things. A primed burst laser would make my day ;)

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

All that spreadsheet in the OP says is,

"These weapons don't have a prime. So let's say every one of those is a possible prime weapon." Not all of them will be primes. 

I personally think that the next prime weapons will the Akvasto, since it fits with Limbo's "posh" theme, or the Bolto, as there is Boltor Prime.

Attica is a given due the nature of stasis. Gotta sell you something for ZA WARUDO. Unless they make Kunai (which are also long overdue).

Alternatively I just want a single Prime dagger. I miss the days when DE threw in new Prime weapons out of the bundles that covered some of those categories that get forgotten :c

• 1 month later...