Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NERF EMBER but why not (TRINITY+CASTANAS)

moooooski

So you guys saw Ember went through a serious nerf main thing (RANGE) got nerfed cause it killed all enemies thats what (DE) said but why do not nerf the same thing range nerf on TRINITY as u see now a days the new so called meta (TRINITY+CASTANAS) jump and shoot while activateing link her 3rd abilt and all things die before i get to make a kill nerf this thing i cant kill a single enemy because of that pls rethink this what i said and take proper action its takeing the fun out 
thank you 

Trinity + Castanas is a strong mechanic, but not game breaking as far as I'm concerned. If it was a popular thing, then people would be taking it to every mission out there. AFAIK, I still use her for EV and Bless, and for specific missions EV is much stronger and scales better than Abating Link.... 

Edit: I also want to ask, did you experience this for one mission? Or was it back to back enough that you didn't ask them politely to  tone it back so you can enjoy the game play some? There is an in game chat function  y'know.. 

Edited by Bao
Curiosity killed the cat?

No no the i am just makeing similarities like why ember got nerfed killed enemy too fast while (jumping around) same trinity with castanas i feel it shoud get a range nerf cause imagine this guys who do not see what i see you are out for hydron/survival/plains whatever with ur almight riven jacked up  weapons builds fav. Frame but u cant get a single kill cause the damn trinity 1 shot (jumping) them u get like 4 to 5 kills trinity 353 😂

Edited by moooooski

No no the i am just makeing similarities like why ember got nerfed killed enemy too fast while (jumping around) same trinity with castanas i feel it shoud get a range nerf cause imagine this guys who do not see what i see you are out for hydron/survival/plains whatever eith ur almight riven jacked up  weapons builds fav. Frame but u cant get a single kill cause the damn trinity 1 shot (jumping) them u get like 4 to 5 kills trinity 353 😂

the specific thing you're referring to is a hyper niche Loadout that's basically useless for anything but that one thing (Killing some Trash Units in an Exterminate or w/e). you don't even know how many normally dumb Mods they're Equipping for that meme.

and on a different angle, Trinity isn't doing anything wrong in that situation, Link doesn't need to get nerfed for no reason which would significantly impact all Trinities whether they're using a meme Loadout or not.
don't ask for that. Link is an important foundational Ability for Trinity. it's literally her foundation.
don't break the Warframe for something that's only caused with like 5-6 extremely niche generally never used anywhere in the game Mods and one specific Weapon.

Cause it's jut slightly more involved than pressing one button and going afk. I mean I would like for room clearers to be nerfed across the board, personally, but DE seems to have adopted the philosophy that if you can't go afk to wipe mobs off an entire tile it's fair game. That also explains why ResoQuake has be turned into what it is now.

Yea totally i agree with you i am not asking for it to get nerf just cause i dont have it i dont need it either i just want to have fun and kill enemies with me weapon thats it but trinity with that castanas ruined it just like Ember 😣

4 minutes ago, rune_me said:

If you could not understand that, maybe you should learn how to read. It wasn't that hard.

Not really hard to understand, but to read.

No punctuation, no periods... just a constant stream of words that can probably destroy my lungs if i try to read it with my voice instead of my head. Nothing more, nothing less. peace.

No no the enemy ai is such that they come to you say 30 enemies come to u on hydron 1st wave your link actives for 20 sec and link is such a mechanic it automatically reconnects with the enemy so it not 3 4 kills its many and you as another frame if lucky get 2 if not none 

I mean the same could be said for Equinox Maim, Frost Avalanche, Limbo Cataclysm, Mirage with 5x clone and their DPS output, Mag Crush and/or Polarize/Magnetize (with the right builds), Chroma's 4th, Zephyr's Tornadoes, Saryn Miasma, Banshee Resonating Quake. And the last two have already been altered/adjusted. 

Where's the decry on those things? 

Worst case scenario, just run the defenses solo. You'll be able to kill every single enemy there without having to worry about someone taking all the kills. 

I played with players who use all these frames you are saying equinoxes maim requiers time to build up then release if u take frost press 4 u still need a lot of range and a lot of power st▪ which is possible but not that much so u can easily go out of those range and get your kills if if a trinity with castanas no matter what map you are in if that link trinity has more range and gets ahead of u like 5 meters she will get all kills

Edited by moooooski

1 minute ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Know wut=?you probably complain coz People use her in hydron there is a way to get rid off all trinitys that steal your glorious kills with ur MK1 Braton  mate, Play solo

Dude, you're too salty about some strangers post on the internet.

1 hour ago, moooooski said:

I played with players who use all these frames you are saying equinoxes maim requiers time to build up then release if u take frost press 4 u still need a lot of range and a lot of power st▪ which is possible but not that much so u can easily go out of those range and get your kills if if a trinity with castanas no matter what map you are in if that link trinity has more range and gets ahead of u like 5 meters she will get all kills

To that I say you haven't seen Nova prior to her rework. She just had to cast her Molecular Prime and it didn't matter who shot the enemy - she got credit for the kills. Every mission was 99% damage dealt by her and had all the kills. If it's exp you're looking for, I'd say sit back and let her do the work, you still get a fair share of Co-op EXP. If you're concerned with end-game mission stats, play solo. I promise you'll have 100% kills, 100% damage dealt, and be OP in every category.

Seen this method couple times and it has a couple issues:

The fact that link affects 3 enemies and you must time blessing buff and kill before your team mates or you will blow yourself up.

It doesnt pay up too much when you have your team mates reviving you.