Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do other people label their loadouts?

Lawmonark

Well, I am boring AF. I just name mine after the frame: Rhino Loadout, Nidus Loadout, Saryn Loadout.

Sometimes I get crazy and use 'Build' instead of 'Loadout'.

The only special one is my 'Leveling' loadout, that I set aside for when I am leveling more than one or two things at a time.

5 hours ago, TzXtetriC said:

Why even care what ppl call their loadouts?

Well, this threads tile and subject changed.

Originally is was about how we only have 23 loadout slots but 34 different frames.

I think a mod changed the title and deleted a bunch of messages.... and it became this thread.

8 hours ago, Krhymez said:

Well, this threads tile and subject changed.

Originally is was about how we only have 23 loadout slots but 34 different frames.

I think a mod changed the title and deleted a bunch of messages.... and it became this thread.

Originally it was a misplaced feedback thread from last month that you self Nekro'd with a question that was decidedly off topic.

Yes, the Moderators just made it into a new thread.

I always have a nickname for each frame loadout, but for each frame I have no more than 2 specific mod loadouts. Some of these are hella cringe though

e.g:

Ash: Ninja Assassin (reference to the movie with Rain)
Atlas: Monolith
Banshee: Xilent (Xilent is a music producer/DJ, and besides, Banshee technically has a silent passive)
Equinox: Duality
Excalibur: Swordsman
Frost: Snowman
Harrow: Prophet
Hydroid: Pirate
Inaros: Godframe
Ivara: Permastealth
Mesa: Gunslinger
Mirage: Mirror Image OR Illusionist
Nezha: Firewalker
Nyx: Psychic
Oberon: Autumn Spirit (I fashionframed him with Autumn leave colors with the Feyarch skin + different helmet)
Trinity: Infinity
Vauban: Engineer
Volt: Shock Trooper
Wukong: Unkillable

I try to have a little fun with it. Here are my Loadout names, some easy to figure out, some difficult. You're welcome to guess:

Magnetic Attract

Resonate with Me

Sortie Ready

Celestial Wizard

Feel the Heat

Shock and Awe

Rise of the Bro

Stealth Frog

The BOULDER

Berserkitty

Yarrr...

Edited by SenorClipClop

Major edit!

Eh my Loadouts are all "Class/Role" based.

Freelancer, Berserker, Assassin, Infiltrator, Vanguard, Phalanx, Corsair, Defiler, Outbreak, Medic, Eidolon Hunter, Sleep-qui-nox.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029
Mis-Read OP Thought he meant Configs...

I use the Loadout Name space to mark the Warframe and perhaps their main usage, e.g. Titania Ayatan, because she makes getting Ayatan Treasures (from Maroo) a no-brainer.

A also use the loadout options for the individual weapons (A, B, and C) and rename them the same way but even more aimed at quickly knowing what the purpose is.  

So for example if I build a Crit weapon with Crit 50% and a Crit Damage multiplier of 4, and a base damage of 2000 with lots of Elemental, I might name that Weapon Loadout:

"2k Elem Cr50x4"

Equally say I do the opposite and make another load out of the same weapon high status of 80% instead of Crit, I would name it "2k St80 Elem"

Then I make a third loadout of the same weapon absolutely non-elemental and with higher Crit of 70% but with lower damage of only 1000 base, say for Sorties where the enemies have high elemental resistance, and I name that loadout: "1k Cr70 Non-Elem"

It makes switching to the right weapon loadout SUPER FAST.  :)

Inaros immortal build - Forbidden Exodia

Full Power Chroma build - Baphomet

Nekros desecrate build - The Gleam Eyes

Valkyr Hysteria Build - Alicel

Saryn sniper spore build - Nidhoggr

Limbo rift lord build - Arsene

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you dont get the reference,

1. is Exodia the Forbbiden One from Yugi-oh!

2. is Baphomet from Ragnarok online

3. is The Gleam Eyes from sword art online

4. is Alicel from Ragnarok online

5. Is Nidhoggr's alternate form from Ragnarok online

6. Is Arsene Lupin the Gentleman Thief, from Persona 5

(notice all the ragnarok references, oldest mmo i still play :p)

Edited by renogaza
Added Arsene :)

3 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

I try to have a little fun with it. Here are my Loadout names, some easy to figure out, some difficult. You're welcome to guess:

Magnetic Attract

Resonate with Me

Sortie Ready

Celestial Wizard

Feel the Heat

Shock and Awe

Rise of the Bro

Stealth Frog

The BOULDER

Berserkitty

Yarrr...

Mag (obvious)
Banshee
Either Rhino, Wukong or Ivara but...(will get back to this)
Not sure about Celestial Wizard, something tells me I'll be able to figure it out if I have the list of frames but Imma keep away from that as a challenge
Ember (obvious)
Volt (I guess)
Broberon?
Because this is already Ivara, unless the Sortie Ready is also Ivara then Sortie Ready might be between those two above
Atlas
Too obvious to even say who it is, I mean what other frame is both berserker themed and cat themed, I mean her skin even gives her a tail 'pre-Zanuka'
Hentaiframe.

How many did I get?

52 minutes ago, NSDBL said:

Mag (obvious)
Banshee
Either Rhino, Wukong or Ivara but...(will get back to this)
Not sure about Celestial Wizard, something tells me I'll be able to figure it out if I have the list of frames but Imma keep away from that as a challenge
Ember (obvious)
Volt (I guess)
Broberon?
Because this is already Ivara, unless the Sortie Ready is also Ivara then Sortie Ready might be between those two above
Atlas
Too obvious to even say who it is, I mean what other frame is both berserker themed and cat themed, I mean her skin even gives her a tail 'pre-Zanuka'
Hentaiframe.

How many did I get?

Pretty good! You got all of them right except for Sortie Ready and Celestial Wizard. Sortie Ready is none of the frames you guessed and is based on a frame I personally enjoy, who can get himself and the team through high-level content and can adapt to basically any adverse condition.

The name Celestial Wizard came out of me trying to Fashionframe a particular Warframe and ending up with an interesting colour scheme, which inspired the name. DeMokney, good guess, but it isn't Limbo.

Edited by SenorClipClop

13 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

The name Celestial Wizard came out of me trying to Fashionframe a particular Warframe and ending up with an interesting colour scheme, which inspired the name

Yeah nah this is too little specificity for anyone to guess
As for Sortie Ready it could also be anyone, although the only other sortie ready frame would probably be Octavia