Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught: Difficulty Changes!

[DE]Rebecca

Do you want the community to continue to get more and more toxic? Because this is how you do it lol.

Browse /r/warframe for 30s to see how the community there is feeling.

There is legit no reason to go past level 8, no reason to bring anything other than a AOE nuke frame to get it done as quickly as possible.

6 hours ago, Emperrier said:

But will the rewards get better

Like ok, you're going to preserve difficulty up until zone 8... Will there be a reason provided for me to be passing zone 8? Because otherwise this fix seems purely academic.

APPLAUSE

Why is this "endgame" game mode plagued with C rotation?!

Why can't we be rewarded for playing well?

1 minute ago, TioTrix said:

now i hate elite befor the patch it was fun.. now i hate it so mutch

now i go back for only doing sorties and nothing more.. -.-
and fokus farming bb i so close to start but then the patch comes an i forget it..

why exactly are you hating it now? im positive this is unintended, de is a excellent community who wants us to enjoy every part of warframe, so let your voice be heard, say why the changes are no good, as im  sure there no where near being done modifying it

19 minutes ago, Pixydis said:

Efficiency drain in solo after zone 6 is insane with the new enemy hp scaling after 22.18.7. Complete BS.

ah ok, i completly agree with you, i thought the efficiency drain at zone 12 was way too much, so o thought they was gonna go the other way, id like to see zone 16 more like zone 12, and i think the lotus needs to step in, and say after a certain point i will grant them power ups, to gain a slight advantage, like range power strength, crit chance, stuff, melee range, etc, keeping in mind by the time you receive these power ups would be in late game, so you would still Have to supurb at keeping the efficiency, but heres what to remember once the efficiency reaches a certain level of drag there isn't much that can be done, thats why i think, simarus is really too strikt, i think there should always be at least 2 efficiency power ups per zone, actually give us a chance to be bad asses here, and well love and play the absolute hell of this thing

12 minutes ago, HorneySaint said:

That moment when we give out our feedback hoping everything will be fixed better and smoother than before   but all we get is the opposite and to make the mode more boring less fun and hard to enjoy 

im sure that was not intended, they put alot of work into this, and the concept is amazing, all they gotta do is listen to feedback which lets not forget thats the best thing our developers have going for them, so just give them the benefit of the doubt that there gonna make this thing fun and addicting

So much for onslaught being "endless". How about you just take away the efficiency gauge and make zone 20 the last zone then? I mean you... I... ugh whatever I'm done. Guess I'm just going to ignore getting Khora and go back to just logging in to get my login reward, maybe run sorties and farm focus on Adaro/Kappa. *Sigh*

2 minutes ago, Uzkost said:

So much for onslaught being "endless". How about you just take away the efficiency gauge and make zone 20 the last zone then? I mean you... I... ugh whatever I'm done. Guess I'm just going to ignore getting Khora and go back to just logging in to get my login reward, maybe run sorties and farm focus on Adaro/Kappa. *Sigh*

why, im on console so alot of this im unaware, but the focus gain was supposed to be really good here? 

6 hours ago, Katinka said:

I can't really judge the pros and cons of tweaking the efficiency timer while I'm still reeling from the bugged zone I had yesterday with no more than 2 enemies at a time.  I need enough enemies for me to actually gain efficiency.

..agreed mate! #FeelinIt

Please, revert the Efficiency drain rate.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

why, im on console so alot of this im unaware, but the focus gain was supposed to be really good here? 

You cap your daily focus in a reasonable time, getting radiant relics in the process and possibly having fun.

I am really curious which players they are gathering all this ''player experience'' from. Because nobody in their right mind would want a 10x drain. Just go ahead and make any survival impossible past 10 min why don't you. What is the point of an endless mode if you take away the endless part? You guys say the mode is meant for a focus farm, yet make xp gain worse? And more or less removing the ability to reach high focus multipliers? 

I feel bad for saying it, but you guys sure love shooting yourself in the foot, then giving the playerbase the fault in the whole scenario. 

de messing up focus farm again....... already the focus system is a very very bad design and now taking it away is just wrong. My constructive suggestion is

1. Start the focus orb use from zone 1 instead of zone 2

2. Rewards to be given each round instead of 2 rounds

3. Continue the focus bonus for 60 sec instead of 45 sec so total focus accumulated stays the same

Just now, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

ok so what's the problem? 

Some players used exploits to get really high scores, obviously, others complained. Devs tried to tweak the drain rate so that exploits would not allow going past certain point anyway and ended up overtuning the drain rate, which made the mode unplayable halfway through second full rotation (people can't go past Zone 12, which is second A after one full rotation, basically AABCAA).

Imagine you getting wrecked on Wave 29 in Defense regardless of what you do.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

It was not as great as they made it sound. 2 runs of Adaro/Kappa = 20mins and 90k~ish focus, 30 minutes of onslaught 80k~ish focus.

7 minutes ago, Gendalph said:

Some players used exploits to get really high scores, obviously, others complained. Devs tried to tweak the drain rate so that exploits would not allow going past certain point anyway and ended up overtuning the drain rate, which made the mode unplayable halfway through second full rotation (people can't go past Zone 12, which is second A after one full rotation, basically AABCAA).

Imagine you getting wrecked on Wave 29 in Defense regardless of what you do.

oh i see, they fixed it, but the wrong way, just fix the exploit, and actually i think the drain shouldn't fall below a certain point, it will continue to be more difficult anyways because increasingly higher ememy levels takes longer to kill, so the increasing drain is really too much, i don't think that should change at all, just leave it at a decent drain rate, make it harder by increasing the enemy levels

Archived