Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MCGamerCZ is WF’s Stylosa

(PSN)Chel-El

I get the reference, and while the sentiment is fairly accurate I don't think MC is nearly as obsessive as Sty is. I love em both, my go-tos for their respective games, but Sty is a madman. 

1 minute ago, Lannen said:

I get the reference, and while the sentiment is fairly accurate I don't think MC is nearly as obsessive as Sty is. I love em both, my go-tos for their respective games, but Sty is a madman. 

Yes a kindred spirit. Although Skyline is my go-to, not Stylosa. Skyline’s tactics, aiming and positioning vids taught me well and they all carried over into WF.

Sty and MC just have the same great attitude towards the games they love and the consistent creation of content. 

Well someone caught the jargon for what it is 

When Reb talked about WF in the extended  noclip interview she jargoned out and knew not everyone will understand 

It was actually refreshing to hear her talk about Hanzo mains and PUBG so casually, without any air of competition nor insecurity 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

Guys, seriously..... :facepalm:

MCGamerCZ is a youtuber focusing on on Warframe. He has made some very good guides for the mastery rank tests, and is putting out informative content regularly.

Stylosa is a youtuber focusing on Overwatch. I used to watch his videos more when he was more of a variety gamer. Still makes fun videos, though.

Hope that sheds a bit of light on the conversation.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Yes a kindred spirit. Although Skyline is my go-to, not Stylosa. Skyline’s tactics, aiming and positioning vids taught me well and they all carried over into WF.

Sty and MC just have the same great attitude towards the games they love and the consistent creation of content. 

Skyline is good, but I rely less on Sty for tips and more for entertainment. I think his videos are funny while also being informative and they're easy to listen to without watching (I listen to lots and lots of YouTube while I'm at work). I similarly like RaggTagg, and Bazza/Muselk/the meme team just because they make me laugh not because they're particularly insightful. 

I enjoy MC for similar reasons, his videos are informative and his tips have helped me a few times but mostly he keeps his stuff fun and enjoys just playing the game. I like Potato for the same reason as well, though he does lean more towards the tips side but sometimes I need more of that and he always delivers. 

what Warframe needs is a Datto someone who does a lot of math and comp checking.  Bromize is good but he is not great and does not do his math to the same level as Datto does.  I am glad that Byfe will be doing warframe lore as his destiny and monster hunter world vids make we want to play those games just for the story. 

20 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

what Warframe needs is a Datto someone who does a lot of math and comp checking.  Bromize is good but he is not great and does not do his math to the same level as Datto does.  I am glad that Byfe will be doing warframe lore as his destiny and monster hunter world vids make we want to play those games just for the story. 

Professor! Thou hast been summoned!

@(PS4)Crixus044

stylosa (unitlost) is an overwatch youtuber that makes good videos on how to play the game counter certain comps and breaks down pro strats.  

Datto (datto does destiny) is a destiny youtuber that does PVE strat and weapon/gear testing 

Byfe (My Name is Byfe) is a lore buff and youtuber that does lore vids on Destiny, Monster Hunter, and now Warframe

all of them produce high-quality content at regularly and try to help the respective player bases with what they do.  Datto is the most mater of fact and numbers/math-driven while Stylosa is more of a personality and commentator.  Byfe does more of a history/story time stuff with his content.  

6 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Professor! Thou hast been summoned!

@(PS4)Crixus044

Lmao you honor me Ceph, but I can never make a YT channel on my combos. Each video would be 2 hours long and would be nerfed 2 months later, so I help on the DL lol

Datto is a great Youtuber for Destiny and I use to do a lot of math with him on Destiny 1 since he's on PS4. I never got Destiny 2, so I have fallen behind, but he's about as good as they come for Destiny. To be fair though, Destiny requires a LOT less math than warframe.
If you still play original Destiny and want to 1 shot any boss with a Shoulder Charge, back to back supers in Crucible, or 1 phase Aksis, I got the math for ya