Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how far would you go for loot and money or how far would you go for justice?

(PSN)alvian00

so given the choice would you be willing to cross the line and turn off you're moral compass in order to earn a bit of extra coin? for example attack Cetus and take anything you want or kidnap people and sold them off to be slaves? surly with the warframes it would be easy along with you're combat ability. hell you can even work the the corpuse or grineer and do there dirty work for them. now lets take another approach how far would you go to punish corpuse or grineer? would you be willing to attack anything that is grineer or corpuse? like wiping out steel meridian or perrian sequence just because they are former Corpuse or Grineer? in your eyes they are irredeemable and be better off dead. almost sound like what the red veil or the stalker would say. for me am mostly in the gray area and i may do some questionable but there are lines i would not cross. my moral compass is like that of the Punisher from the Marvel universe or rorschach from the Watchmen. i always love those anit-heros more then those traditional knight in shining armor heros. they have more depth and are more interesting.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)alvian00 said:

would you be willing to cross the line and turn off you're moral compass in order to earn a bit of extra coin?

No.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)alvian00 said:

would you be willing to attack anything that is grineer or corpuse? like wiping out steel meridian or perrian sequence just because they are former Corpuse or Grineer? in your eyes they are irredeemable and be better off dead.

Also no. 

I generally enjoy being a good guy in games.

No, i would not attack Cetus for loot.

No, i won't attack syndicates on quest for blind genocidal justice.

Yes, i do care about morals of pixels on screen. Its more fun this way. Gotta stay by principles.

Edited by Artek94

No, I wouldn’t attack Cetus for loot. I’ll just steal it without anyone noticing if it’s useful. Or try to.

No I wouldn’t attach syndicates for stuff. They give me weapons, armour and most importantly Captura Scenes.

Yes I do care about moral-ness. Makes it more... IMMERSIVE. (anyone get this reference?)

Yes, i'd gladly bladestorm down Cetus, not for loot but just to get rid of those morons, nakak and hok exluded, Konzu and Onkko prioritized. 

Yes, i'd kill every single member of the steel meridian, a grineer is a grineer and they need to rip, also they send balls to annoy us. BALLS.

No, i will not attack the Perrin as Corpus are actually divided into "groups" and we already saw that not all of them are hostile nor aggressive. the majority of them are simple traders.

In the end, we are talking about a game, if Lotus says kill, i kill. if the Lotus says no, i back off.. and so on.

we fight for the lotus in the end, she's the boss.

16 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

IMMERSIVE. (anyone get this reference?)

Too slooty for the forums.

1 minute ago, Kyryo said:

Yes, i'd gladly bladestorm down Cetus, not for loot but just to get rid of those morons, nakak and hok exluded, Konzu and Onkko prioritized. 

Yes, i'd kill every single member of the steel meridian, a grineer is a grineer and they need to rip, also they send balls to annoy us. BALLS.

No, i will not attack the Perrin as Corpus are actually divided into "groups" and we already saw that not all of them are hostile nor aggressive. the majority of them are simple traders.

In the end, we are talking about a game, if Lotus says kill, i kill. if the Lotus says no, i back off.. and so on.

we fight for the lotus in the end, she's the boss.

Well... she isn’t anymore. ;)

1 minute ago, Kyryo said:

Too slooty for the forums.

:satisfied:

It depends. If it gave me loot or platinum that I needed or wanted then of course, if it was just about credits than no since it can be obtained elsewhere.

I simply dont believe in a moral compass or good and evil. For me it is about efficiency and fun in game, in real life it is all about the survival of me. Granted we dont live in a world where most of us need to fight for our survival, but if there ever was a time where it would be the case I wouldnt hessitate to put my own survival above everyone else, no matter how close a friend or family you'd be.

If it comes to ingame loot then I'm doing just fine without murdering everyone, but then again, depends on what the rewards would be.
The only thing I wouldn't do is betray Steel Meridian.
Cressa Tal is bae.

4 hours ago, (PS4)alvian00 said:

so given the choice would you be willing to cross the line and turn off you're moral compass in order to earn a bit of extra coin? for example attack Cetus and take anything you want or kidnap people and sold them off to be slaves? surly with the warframes it would be easy along with you're combat ability. hell you can even work the the corpuse or grineer and do there dirty work for them. now lets take another approach how far would you go to punish corpuse or grineer? would you be willing to attack anything that is grineer or corpuse? like wiping out steel meridian or perrian sequence just because they are former Corpuse or Grineer? in your eyes they are irredeemable and be better off dead. almost sound like what the red veil or the stalker would say. for me am mostly in the gray area and i may do some questionable but there are lines i would not cross. my moral compass is like that of the Punisher from the Marvel universe or rorschach from the Watchmen. i always love those anit-heros more then those traditional knight in shining armor heros. they have more depth and are more interesting.

I'm not greedy, so as far as loot / money goes I'd be happy with enough to be comfortable.

Justice - well I'm not usually one to get involved with other peoples' problems, but if I had the power to intervene in any really bad / unjust situations and maybe settle some personal scores in the process I would.

I think I'd model myself on

riddick-eyeshine.jpg

Edited by FlusteredFerret

5 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

the tenno would never attack cetus just for abit of loot or credits >:U what you take us for as some horrible monsters
now excuse me i need to get back getting answers from this grineer by spamming well of life on them for the next hour

I can't remember the last time I used that power and it wasn't accidental. 

If this had been a story-driven RPG then I might stop and consider the consequences of my actions.

It is not, however. It is just a looter without any real story or plot to it, and as such I care nothing for any of the characters or factions in it. The sole purpose of the game is to farm and get new gear, so whatever it takes to get loot, yeah, I will do it without even having to think about it.