Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Khora Grind - DE's doing me a concern.

OricSharp

On 2018-05-21 at 3:44 AM, OricSharp said:

Time an average gamer spends playing games per week: ~6 hours.

No way...

I think this whole "DE want us to buy Khora" is total bull... but I do agree that Khora might be one or two levels above the usual Warframe-casual-grind level.

It doesn't bother me, but I know the majority of the player base isn't used to put some much effort into something, mainly something that isn't ALL that great...

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, zeebo69 said:

wow concepts that dont exist in a game make khora bad? i sure do love your way of thinking. again you're another person just looking for 1 ability clear whole room

No, concepts, many concepts... a multitudinous, abounding, profuse number of stronger concepts.

And if you feel the need to have a disturbed conversation with yourself, post on your own internal forum, in the future please. For I'll no longer respond to both your glaring outrage, and this obsession with facts not in play.

I say good day to you.

1 hour ago, StabbyTentacles said:

No, concepts, many concepts... a multitudinous, abounding, profuse number of stronger concepts.

And if you feel the need to have a disturbed conversation with yourself, post on your own internal forum, in the future please. For I'll no longer respond to both your glaring outrage, and this obsession with facts not in play.

I say good day to you.

your name alone made me think of this but i just imagined hydroids kraken and all his tentacles were wearing top hats 

insomnia is fun when it does stuff like that 

Edit; im going to bed insomnia is making me really stupid im losing the ability to read what threads im in send help

on topic khora harrow best team its fun its the most efficient probably not fun oh hells yes

Edited by seprent
BEING REALLY DUMB AND CANT READ

10 hours ago, StabbyTentacles said:

She's trash, because: She. Is. Trash.

You enjoy playing with trash, good luck, enjoy! Bon Appétit.:facepalm:

. Just because you can't make it do what you want does not make it trash. It makes you trash for thinking shes meant to do what you want. If you did not like her, then fine. SAY you did not like the frame. But don't be so stupid as to call something trash simply because you don't like it. That's not what trash is. 

3 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Well it was either that people were not paying them money for new warframes so they made the grind worse or they saw how if they make the grind annoying more people will buy it

In the end, DE is a company that has to be profitable. If they cannot make money off new items, they need to change what they are doing. I managed to grind out Khora in not much time at all (lets say 3 hours, I did not keep track). I got Khora on release day. Khora really just feels mediocre now, I got her, but I do not want to use her. And I cannot see DE making any changes to her that would actually make me want to use her. When DE makes decisions I do not agree with, I do not purchase platinum. Why should I commit any kind of financial support to a company that is going down a path a disagree with? For me, how useless I see Khora to be, and the nightmarish grind tell me "Do not spend money". Our feedback is great and all. But if people just did not buy platinum/PA for a month after every major bad decision (from their perspective of course), DE might notice. My concern is that I will find the same issue with future frames. 

9 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Can't wait for that sentient frame to be a 1% part drop chance from eidolons.

That would be the first frame I make no attempt to get. I certainly would not be buying it. I have no issues buying frames that appeal to me, provided I feel the grind is reasonable. But a 1% drop rate from a time restricted "event" is just too low. I would not be surprised if they did it though (or other sentient creatures).

Just now, ChaosSabre said:

I don't like being forced to play a mode I don't like if I don't want to dish out money for a frame that I don't like the design of and that is bad as well. Should have just waited for a darvo firesale and gotten her that way.

Oh, I hate onslaught. It is a terrible game mode (that is another topic). It was more enjoyable on release day. You never knew if a bug would ruin your run. At least it added variety. In my view, waiting for a sale to purchase it still supports that kind of tactic. Personally, I do not buy any frame/weapon I cannot farm in a reasonable amount of time. Because to me, that says "yes, the terrible grind is okay".

5 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

They knew that a lot of players will only play Sanctuary Onslaught if they made the rewards really low

I am yet to even attempt to get the Vandal parts. The drops chances are too low. I see no reason to play a mode I hate for such a bad reward.

4 hours ago, krc473 said:

I am yet to even attempt to get the Vandal parts. The drops chances are too low. I see no reason to play a mode I hate for such a bad reward.

Yes, they are super low and it's demotivating.  I did at least 62 Rot Cs (since I started counting) before finally getting my first weapon part.  I have 2 more to go, and the drop chances are just getting worse as they add more "rewards" to the pool (Peculiar Growth).  This wasn't OK with the void towers, so I'm failing to see why it's now OK.

On 2018-05-21 at 2:44 AM, OricSharp said:

Up-front. I got all data for this post from the wiki and/or google. No presented data that really matters is anecdotal.

Minimum time to Khora farm: ~40 minutes, with very good luck.

Average time to Khora farm: ~12 hours, with average luck.

Time an average gamer will need to finish farming for Khora: 2 weeks.

Every pay period I've ever had: ~2 weeks.

This is not including build time.

Do these numbers seem okay? I don't think so, honestly. The loot pools are massively bloated, there's no mods or credit drops, and that's the intentional rubbish that makes it not feel rewarding - there's also a ridiculous number of issues. Last time I made an attempt at Khora runs, I had four in a row fail by default due to some issue - conduit to Z1 didn't show up, I got disconnected before I actually got connected (but not before the loading screens!), and so forth. Today, I had one out of my three runs start with me being incapable of doing anything except aiming, and had to wait for the first conduit to be able to contribute at all - and had to die and revive (losing Affinity and one of my four revives) to be able to use my abilities. 

All this adds up to the grind for Khora being a miserable experience, in a way that no other frame has been, to my knowledge. Skill is utterly meaningless in the pursuit of this frame; there is no way to make things go faster, and if you go looking, you'll almost certainly find somebody who erases half the map's enemies in a few button presses, minimizing the effort required.

With pay periods, in my experience, being about 2 weeks at a time, it seems a little...suspicious...for Khora to take so long to farm, in a mode that's more intense, even tiring if you don't have access to mapnukes, than others, with a set time requirement for even rolling on the appropriate table. And then the table is heavily weighted toward everything else - Endo, Relics, even Scenes. I've got to admit, getting 600 Endo for twenty minutes of keeping the Efficiency high...feels terrible. The Relics, too, just don't feel rewarding - they're rewarding the grind by letting you grind more. Also, can't trade any excess parts you get, so every time you get a part you already have...congratulations, you got some credits instead of being able to do literally anything else with it.

And the worst part of all this? Once you get the Chassis, the first ten minutes are worthless if you're trying to get Khora - you might get Relics, sure, but that's ten minutes that's being spent waiting for the rotation to switch so you can maybe get the Neuroptics (at a one-in-thirteen chance, according to the wiki). Get the Neuroptics? Congratulations, now there's fifteen minutes of wishing you could roll on the proper table already. And then...you roll, and have a noticeably smaller chance of getting one of the Warframe parts than you do anything else.

Compare Survival - there's only one Warframe part available in that entire mode, and one item that is used to get to an area to get another Warframe. The Warframe part has a drop chance of 22% on C, and the Nav Coordinate has a one-in-seven chance of dropping from B. Point being, you probably won't spend twelve hours trying to get the two rarest parts.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably just paranoid, but y'know what?

It feels like Onslaught is designed to make people spend money instead of playing it, if they want Khora, and I don't think that's okay. It's a concerning direction, all the more so because of how well the game had been moving away from it with quest-based acquisitions and the use of the Syndicate system. There's even point values involved with Onslaught - but they're meaningless, useless, vanity data, as opposed to something that could make it easier to get this frame.

In summary, a highly-anticipated frame was finally released, and locked behind a mode that's full of bugs, and is exhausting to play, with drop rates so low twelve hours is the realistic estimate. As a long-time player, I am concerned.

Every update since early 2017 has been focused on pushing plat sales over game play or Lore. You've just realized what I did a year ago: they are intentionally making a Game that is NOT FUN so that you will spend your way past the Tedium.

Just uninstall. Trust me, you'll be happier when you return to well Designed, well balanced games that care about fun.

3 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Every update since early 2017 has been focused on pushing plat sales over game play or Lore. You've just realized what I did a year ago: they are intentionally making a Game that is NOT FUN so that you will spend your way past the Tedium.

Just uninstall. Trust me, you'll be happier when you return to well Designed, well balanced games that care about fun.

This update is the first time I've felt this way about Warframe.  I understand you must have grind for a F2P game but this level of grind is at a whole new level (and I have a 4 year old account).  Khora is the most grindy frame in the game (I have all frames except Khorra, never paid plat for one of them).  It is also on a game mode that if you are high MR, offers nothing else to your game (i.e. normal versus elite).  

I have plenty of plat I could just purchase the frame but that has never been how I played this game.  Paying to not play!!!  I just bought plat to support the developers, buy cosmetics, slots, etc.  Designing a game so the players pay money to skip is the downward spiral of death to this game.  

I've been here a long time, but I will not be sticking around if Khora drop rates are not fixed.  Its not about the 300 plat, its about a break in trust.  I supported DE because they make good games.  This is not good, this is pay to skip BS.  Most disappointing update ever.  Elite onslaught is ok but the frame was removed from elite. 

That leaves me with 2 choices, grind or uninstall.  I do not want to do one more normal onslaught run ever again in my life so I may have to quit my favorite game as I'm just playing for MR now.  

Yes DE is trying to encourage people to use plat to get the frame. No, this isn't a bad thing. The plat economy is HYPER inflated and it is stupid expensive to get anything worthwhile. Literally everyone who has ever tried to buy maiming strike before the rework was announced knows this. 

The fact that DE is trying this ISN'T a bad thing either. In fact, for plat-using players, it's good. Deflating the market of excess plat means cheapened prices as the general value of plat increases. Remember, every purchase of plat directly to DE is basically throwing that plat to the void. It's a GOOD thing, specifically for those of us who don't want Khora, that people are buying those blueprints for 350. Will it be a great and noticeable difference? ...Probably? I mean, I imagine DE has an active track of how much plat is currently in player hands and would have analytics for how many people bought Khora. Granted, it's hard to track value because most high-end buys are riven mods but hey maybe we'll see about a 5% increase in the value of plat, which literally benefits all buyers in player to player trades. 

On 2018-05-21 at 1:44 AM, OricSharp said:

Up-front. I got all data for this post from the wiki and/or google. No presented data that really matters is anecdotal.

Do these numbers seem okay? I don't think so, honestly. The loot pools are massively bloated, there's no mods or credit drops, and that's the intentional rubbish that makes it not feel rewarding - there's also a ridiculous number of issues. Last time I made an attempt at Khora runs, I had four in a row fail by default due to some issue - conduit to Z1 didn't show up, I got disconnected before I actually got connected (but not before the loading screens!), and so forth. Today, I had one out of my three runs start with me being incapable of doing anything except aiming, and had to wait for the first conduit to be able to contribute at all - and had to die and revive (losing Affinity and one of my four revives) to be able to use my abilities. 

All this adds up to the grind for Khora being a miserable experience, in a way that no other frame has been, to my knowledge. Skill is utterly meaningless in the pursuit of this frame; there is no way to make things go faster, and if you go looking, you'll almost certainly find somebody who erases half the map's enemies in a few button presses, minimizing the effort required.

With pay periods, in my experience, being about 2 weeks at a time, it seems a little...suspicious...for Khora to take so long to farm, in a mode that's more intense, even tiring if you don't have access to mapnukes, than others, with a set time requirement for even rolling on the appropriate table. And then the table is heavily weighted toward everything else - Endo, Relics, even Scenes. I've got to admit, getting 600 Endo for twenty minutes of keeping the Efficiency high...feels terrible. The Relics, too, just don't feel rewarding - they're rewarding the grind by letting you grind more. Also, can't trade any excess parts you get, so every time you get a part you already have...congratulations, you got some credits instead of being able to do literally anything else with it.

And the worst part of all this? Once you get the Chassis, the first ten minutes are worthless if you're trying to get Khora - you might get Relics, sure, but that's ten minutes that's being spent waiting for the rotation to switch so you can maybe get the Neuroptics (at a one-in-thirteen chance, according to the wiki). Get the Neuroptics? Congratulations, now there's fifteen minutes of wishing you could roll on the proper table already. And then...you roll, and have a noticeably smaller chance of getting one of the Warframe parts than you do anything else.

Compare Survival - there's only one Warframe part available in that entire mode, and one item that is used to get to an area to get another Warframe. The Warframe part has a drop chance of 22% on C, and the Nav Coordinate has a one-in-seven chance of dropping from B. Point being, you probably won't spend twelve hours trying to get the two rarest parts.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably just paranoid, but y'know what?

It feels like Onslaught is designed to make people spend money instead of playing it, if they want Khora, and I don't think that's okay. It's a concerning direction, all the more so because of how well the game had been moving away from it with quest-based acquisitions and the use of the Syndicate system. There's even point values involved with Onslaught - but they're meaningless, useless, vanity data, as opposed to something that could make it easier to get this frame.

In summary, a highly-anticipated frame was finally released, and locked behind a mode that's full of bugs, and is exhausting to play, with drop rates so low twelve hours is the realistic estimate. As a long-time player, I am concerned.

I bought khora then got the parts fairly quickly. So still glad i bought her but ya, grind is moody sometimes.

On 2018-06-04 at 6:01 PM, Ajwf said:

Yes DE is trying to encourage people to use plat to get the frame. No, this isn't a bad thing. The plat economy is HYPER inflated and it is stupid expensive to get anything worthwhile. Literally everyone who has ever tried to buy maiming strike before the rework was announced knows this. 

The fact that DE is trying this ISN'T a bad thing either. In fact, for plat-using players, it's good. Deflating the market of excess plat means cheapened prices as the general value of plat increases. Remember, every purchase of plat directly to DE is basically throwing that plat to the void. It's a GOOD thing, specifically for those of us who don't want Khora, that people are buying those blueprints for 350. Will it be a great and noticeable difference? ...Probably? I mean, I imagine DE has an active track of how much plat is currently in player hands and would have analytics for how many people bought Khora. Granted, it's hard to track value because most high-end buys are riven mods but hey maybe we'll see about a 5% increase in the value of plat, which literally benefits all buyers in player to player trades. 

So...making the grind so horrendous people DONT WANT TO PLAY is ok, then? I mean, just so we are clear, developing your game in a way that makes players NOT WANT TO PLAY is fine. Got it.

How long, exactly, do you think this can go on? How many more frames and weapons can be hidden behind not a lengthy but fun grind, but instead utter, abject, misery inducing tedium, before players as a whole realize that its no longer worth logging in? Where is the threshold of tolerance for the majority? Because once you cross that line, its damned difficult to uncross it. Maybe impossible. 

For the last year or more now, every new release has been more tedium. Rehashed content. Bounties for everything. There's been no new content for Frames, in a game called WarFRAME, for TWO YEARS. And when we DO get it, its either, PoE, where we are told, "Hey, that awesome new big bad dude, the Eidolon...you know, the powerful one...yeah, your frame wont work on him" or its the dumpster fire of Onslaught. 

But hey, keep defending this. Right up until the servers go dark. Frankly, I dont know why I still come back here. I have all but completely moved on to games whose developers actually care whether I enjoy myself.

43 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

So...making the grind so horrendous people DONT WANT TO PLAY is ok, then? I mean, just so we are clear, developing your game in a way that makes players NOT WANT TO PLAY is fine. Got it.

How long, exactly, do you think this can go on? How many more frames and weapons can be hidden behind not a lengthy but fun grind, but instead utter, abject, misery inducing tedium, before players as a whole realize that its no longer worth logging in? Where is the threshold of tolerance for the majority? Because once you cross that line, its damned difficult to uncross it. Maybe impossible. 

For the last year or more now, every new release has been more tedium. Rehashed content. Bounties for everything. There's been no new content for Frames, in a game called WarFRAME, for TWO YEARS. And when we DO get it, its either, PoE, where we are told, "Hey, that awesome new big bad dude, the Eidolon...you know, the powerful one...yeah, your frame wont work on him" or its the dumpster fire of Onslaught. 

But hey, keep defending this. Right up until the servers go dark. Frankly, I dont know why I still come back here. I have all but completely moved on to games whose developers actually care whether I enjoy myself.

First off, quit with your bull* outrage. You addressed nothing of what I said, didn't attempt to understand anything I said, and then started to strawman to make some stupid and inelegant points. 

"The grind so horrendous people don't want to play" is not a phrase used anywhere in my post. First, if people get to the point where they can grind Khora with any consistency, they've already proven they're interested in the core aspect of warframe, which is grinding for new weapons, building those weapons, and using those weapons to grind some more. Second, Sanctuary Onslaught is not just about dropping warframe parts and I'm sure most people understand that the drop table exists in such a way so that people can play it AFTER getting Khora and not feel bad about it. Third, this sort of grind has ALWAYS existed in warframe. Ivara and Nidus are perhaps the most noticeable for this grind, but Trinity on Pluto (Where Excalibur used to be) or Mesa on Eris also recognize similar elements of this grind for the precondition to grind for the warframe. 

I'm betting you know why, but to prevent you from grandstanding like this is some profound knowledge, I'll say it myself: DE needs money to continue updating. That requires platinum purchases. When they drop Prime bundles, the grand majority of the people don't buy them and would farm them instead. Or they'll wait and buy the parts from the community. That doesn't help DE, since Platinum exists in a closed market and doesn't disappear until platinum is spent directly back to DE (Prime Bundles, using plat to buy weapons/warframes/decorations, speeding up builds etc etc). Now, given that most people are going to buy plat in a $50, $100, or maybe $200 bundle and probably never in a $5/10 bundle, platinum to us is normally worth about 5 cents a piece. Given that I never buy plat without a discount (20% is usual, can draw up to 70%), the 20% discount gets you to about 3.7-4 cents a piece. Warframes w/o bundles normally cost 225. So about 8 to 11 dollars, depending on your discount (or lack thereof). This isn't a hefty price to ask for a fully-integrated character. I don't know how to stress this, but a relatively new league of legends character with no customizability costs about $7.00. All skins/chromas cost more, and the skins are the limit of your customization. To me, this is reasonably priced USD. 

And I get the argument: But I don't want to spend money, and I don't want to grind this for hours. Yeah, and? Want DE to bake you a cake, too? Look, if you're not willing to buy Khora and you aren't willing to grind for Khora at the drop rates that DE provides and have proven accurate, maybe Khora isn't for you. Or maybe you need to do it in smaller increments. If you're not finding the game fun in grinding anymore, guess what? You're not finding warframe fun. This is what warframe is, it isn't hiding that fact from you.

Your opinion holds weight: The weight of one person in the community. That's it. What DE is doing with EOS is tiding people over to the Sacrifice. It's fine not to like it, the next major content release is coming relatively soon anyways. But if that opinion carries to POE, I also don't know why you're still here. We all know this is where Warframe is headed, with their next open world area already nearing completion, and I think it's a really good direction for the game. DE has released warframes, weapons and content consistently, is releasing another full cinematic quest despite being limited in size. For you to imply they don't care even after the consistently stay connected with the community and update regularly is just plain ignorance. If this game is not to your liking, good riddance. No one is going to miss someone who blatantly insults the hard work of devs who actually give a S#&$. 

Edited by Ajwf

Just play for fun... I only got my Khora this week after doing 1 run of SO every couple of days since her release. If she really looks like your type of frame just buy her she is only 325p. You could earn that back by doing other stuff that you like to do over a period of a few weeks whilst still getting to play her.

It isn't all that bad actually considering that you can get her immediately if you want.

Honestly, Khora is not the worse offender. Mode is easy, the drop % are low, but still somewhat sane (I mean, about 6% drop rate means you should in theory get the rarest parts after 20 tries)... Which I'll admit it too low, but not ludacris low at least when it comes to averages.

What's absolute bonkers are the drops for the Braton and Lato Vandal... Seriously, 2% drop chance after 8 waves in a mode where most public groups end up failing to reach wave 8.... That means , assuming you never ever fail to get to wave 8, it'll still take you on average 50 games to get the part you needed... 50*8 rounds... Let that sink in. And that's if RNG is neutral to you... Imagine if you miss you drop after 50 runs... That's possibly another 50 runs before getting another drop... Plus if you fail even a single game, it's possible you missed your lucky drop and won't get another for yet another 50 or more games... Such a low % rate would be ok for a wave 1 or wave 2 drop, but on Rotation C... No way... That's plain evil... Now add all the games where either the team will disband or fail to get enough kills per second to get to wave 8 and you got yourself a recipie for frustration.

Asking people to play 25 minutes for a single 2% chance of getting the part you want is insulting.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

6 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

-snip-

Asking people to play 25 minutes for a single 2% chance of getting the part you want is insulting.

Most of the time you are getting rad relics in less time than it would take to farm the relics and then farm the traces to rad it. 😆

Personally. Khoras drop rates wouldn't be an issue if she wasn't shoved into one mission.

Currently it takes 20 minutes per run (chassis will be the most likely to be acquired by the player, neuroptics are a lot rarer, and BP and Neuroptics are an absolute pain to acquire), this wouldn't have been an issue if the drop rates for the Components weren't so incredibly low: Chassis 8.33%, this is ok, since you have two chances per run of getting it. Neuroptics 7.69%, a lot rarer than the chassis, with only one chance at them every 15 minutes of repetitive cheesing through the level.  BP & Systems: 5.64%/5.64%, respectively 11% (11% chance to get one of the two, so 1/10 chance to get a component, after which its 1/20 chance to get the other, and the other rewards are very disappointing, especially the amazing 600 endo reward) once every 20 minutes and its extremely rare to acquire the component you need. I have been farming her since release and I only somehow managed to get the Chassis and Neuroptics.

For everyone that is going to say "welcome to the grind" this is not grinding, this is just a horribly balanced loot pool, you can't consider something with insanely low drop rates a good drop pool. This isn't like farming Despair, Dread, Or War, those just pop up randomly, resulting into a passive acquisition of the weapons, for Khora its active, making it a lot harder to enjoy the game mode when you have to go through 20 minutes of fighting off the timer, as the enemies poses no real threat, forcing me into using cheese to reach z8 solo. Pubs being very random, as the host can always just suddenly leave early and kick me back on my ship, resetting my progress.

What I believe they should do is change the method of acquisition and increasing the drop rates as well, like so:

Khora BP, will now be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100k standing.

Khora Systems, drop rates increased from 5.64 to 15.xx%.

Khora Chassis, drop rates increased from 8.33% to 10.9%.

Khora Neuroptics, drop rates increased from 7.69 to 13%.

Removing The BP from the loot pool and placing it somewhere else will significantly decrease the grind in my personal opinion. The reason I believe Systems should have the highest drop chance is because it takes 20 full minutes to get there in the first place. Chassis chance increased for a slight balance in the drop chances, making it evenly across the level. and Khora Neuroptics increased as well for the same reason as Systems, except it takes 5 minutes less.

As somebody who recently when through this, I found that farming for Khora was plagued by the same problems as Harrow. Mainly the repetitiveness of having to do only ONE single mission over and over, the frustration of a diluted loot pool, and the sheer time consumed by not only having forced-wait time gating mechanics behind every wave but also putting TWO parts in rotation C (with each rotation C taking an absolute minimum of 24+ minutes).

My input for future frame grinds:

1. Add mission diversity. Offer a variety of missions and not just a single node, to get the parts.

2. Allow players some way to speed up the missions while also making them riskier/more fun. Excavation and running multiple extractors at the same time is a perfect example of a skill based way players can speed up not only rotations and farming, but increase the difficulty of the mission for more fun as well.

3. Remove trash from loot pool (this should be fairly self explanatory)

cheers

Edited by Pyradus

Improvements to Khora's farm and Onslaught in general.  Move her main print into the market like Limbo and the boss drop frames and add that % to her other C rotation part.  Move the endo and credit rewards to the odd waves.

Agree with the previous comments. Here's what I would do with khora.

As stated, move BP to market.

For the other parts, invert the drop percentage so that rotation c has a higher percentage,  rot b gets medium drop percentage and rot a has the lowest percentage, since running rot a is much faster.

Maybe make it something like 15 percent rotation c, 10 percent rotation b 7.5 percent rotation A.

En 3/6/2018 a las 1:27, zeebo69 dijo:

"she cant kill the whole room with button, shes so trash wow"

tired of this khora hate, shes amazing. great cc, damage, tankiness. wtf else do you want please tell me

Yeah, if they cant kill the whole room with a button and have to use two, its a trash frame.

For OP, you only have bad luck with the RNG. I got almost twice every part before the neuroptics droped at two weeks of doing two-three times SO at day. If you focus only in the farm and you only play SO of course you will get tired. Play other gamemodes, other games or if you want her badly get plat to buy her.

But, i agree that the main BP need to be on the market, or at least on rotaion A where you have two chances.

The grind its part of warframe, some people loves it, some people hate it, but at the end we are here playing warframe.

When I heard about Khora I wanted her. December they said. Nope. Months later, I had waited, saved up 1000 plat. When it came out I updated, bought the delux package and leveled her. Others think she is trash. Who cares. I love her. I want  5 of her. One for each Lens school. So I looked up where to get each one of her parts..... in the same map. All through May I ran that lackluster "Lets replace Raids" special event level. 10 Chasis, 6 Neuroptics, 2 BPs... 0 Circuits. Over half of my grinding runs never got past 6 because people would just bail out there and I don't do the 1 button meta mehness. 

For over a week I just have only come on Warframe to do the daily triple sortie or when my Warframe widget shows a potato or something else nifty in the alerts or invasions. First the Hema. Now it's Khora. 

I played Warframe to fight depression, not add to it.

On 2018-05-21 at 2:44 AM, OricSharp said:

I ended up buying Khora and gifting her to 3 other teammates.