The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ETA on Fortuna Update?

Kerthis

Question

vor 1 Minute schrieb Kerthis:

Im asking because there are some posts from early days of this month claiming that there is a possibility that we will see this update in a few weeks, so something has changed?:P

patience.....good things require time.

5 минут назад, Kerthis сказал:

Im asking because there are some posts from early days of this month claiming that there is a possibility that we will see this update in a few weeks, so something has changed?:P

Can you please show these posts? As far as I remember Devs did not specified exact date, but they hope that the update will be ready this year.

3 minutes ago, BadSky said:

Can you please show these posts? As far as I remember Devs did not specified exact date, but they hope that the update will be ready this year.

Some random posts made by forum users, no devs statemnts or smt.

4 минуты назад, Kerthis сказал:

Some random posts made by forum users, no devs statemnts or smt.

Never trust random, it'll betray you, except dataminers, they are awesome guys. I suppose that in case devs state the deploy date it'll cause hype.

20 minutes ago, Kerthis said:

That was wishful thinking on the posters' part.

The devs said that they hoped for this autumn, which, knowing DE, means "hopefully comes out this year."

44 minutes ago, Kerthis said:

so something has changed?

No, nothing has changed.

Especially not people. There's always going to be people who invent release dates. And there's always going to be someone who believes these fanciful tales.

1 minute ago, Aleksi134 said:

Thats never. Because of bugs.

Erm, i dont remember when was the last time any software was released without bugs. Also dont let me remind you of Ubisoft or EA's definition of 'release when its done'. 😄

14 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

Erm, i dont remember when was the last time any software was released without bugs. Also dont let me remind you of Ubisoft or EA's definition of 'release when its done'. 😄

Remember "Pong"? That was genuinely bug free game on release date.

54 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

That doesnt mean its done. PoE wasnt done when it was released, it was a buggy mess and incomplete.