Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone wants to give a Corpus crewman 500 billion credits only if he betray his teammates and kill everyone on the ship

I'm sure he'd give it a try, but one crewman wiping out his entire ship is, well... a very unlikely notion. the only crewman powerful enough to do that is John Prodman, for he has the power of memes on his side, but if we're talking regular Corpus, he'd get killed at some point by one of the hundreds of other Corpus he's up against. assuming he even lasts that long, he'd eventually run out of Ammo for his Dera and have to use a Prova, making life much harder for him.

but yes, the Corpus will gladly betray each other for Profit, it's what Alad V did.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm sure he'd give it a try, but one crewman wiping out his entire ship is, well... a very unlikely notion. the only crewman powerful enough to do that is John Prodman, for he has the power of memes on his side, but if we're talking regular Corpus, he'd get killed at some point by one of the hundreds of other Corpus he's up against. assuming he even lasts that long, he'd eventually run out of Ammo for his Dera and have to use a Prova, making life much harder for him.

This is what it takes to become John Prodman 2nd.

Well you can sometimes hack a cabinet for a friendly stomp moa. And you could steal credits with a bursa hack and protecting it during their event. 

Would be interesting to combine the two ideas. Offer credits to a locked crew cabin and entice them to join tenno forces and leave their corporation. Protect the small group through whatever mission you're doing for extra firepower, like one eximus in the group. Each one alive at the end gets some of your credits back. If they all survive maybe some new corpus weapon augments.

Corpus Crewmen are implied to be a genetically stifled serf class by the Detron Crewman codex entry. Considering they don't immediately run away and cower in a corner when a Tenno shows up they are likely indoctrinated into the Profit Cult in their youth. Either that or the fate you receive for running out on your employers is worse than death. Hard to say which, but I get the impression they're brainwashed wage slaves.

8 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

They'd do it for 1 credit and a Klondike bar.

I'd probably do it for just the klondike bar. 

2 hours ago, Mints said:

Corpus Crewmen are implied to be a genetically stifled serf class by the Detron Crewman codex entry. Considering they don't immediately run away and cower in a corner when a Tenno shows up they are likely indoctrinated into the Profit Cult in their youth. Either that or the fate you receive for running out on your employers is worse than death. Hard to say which, but I get the impression they're brainwashed wage slaves.

Or there's a hefty bounty for killing/wounding us (like maybe a Klondike bar, just saying). But you know a life of indentured servitude, where you have your bits and pieces swapped out (at your expense) to keep you working forever.... isn't beyond the lore. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I'd probably do it for just the klondike bar. 

Or there's a hefty bounty for killing/wounding us (like maybe a Klondike bar, just saying). But you know a life of indentured servitude, where you have your bits and pieces swapped out (at your expense) to keep you working forever.... isn't beyond the lore. 

We'll become a lot more intimately acquainted with that very concept, once For Tuna drops...

6 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm sure he'd give it a try, but one crewman wiping out his entire ship is, well... a very unlikely notion. 

I don't know, have you ever seen an irradiated or a Nyx mind-controlled eximus Corpus Tech? They can seriously do some damage! Or it could be a Comba/Scrambas. 

Il y a 12 heures, Firetempest a dit :

Well you can sometimes hack a cabinet for a friendly stomp moa. 

And in one of the older tactical alerts, the one with Manics, the endurance cabinets somehow spawned ludicrous levels of stomp MOAs. 

My own fluffy got out at level 7'400 something. Oh the memories. 

Edited by Autongnosis

14 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

but yes, the Corpus will gladly betray each other for Profit, it's what Alad V did.

He could wait until the coolants require maintenance. He booby traps the doors leading to the coolants and locks them, while he reinserts the core into the reactor to overheat it. Ship goes boom and he flees in an escape pod in the chaos.

18 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm not so sure about that...

1FJftxi.png

"And in the beginning the Master created all that ever was and ever will be.

Clem, sanctified of Grineer, cleansed of ego, was made in his makers image.

For there was a light, and the light shone bright, and from it arrived the work of the heavenly father, infallible and woven of purest light and feeble flesh.

Arise, Clem, mirror to your Lord's graceful benevolence, and step into the world He hath laboured for"

Book Of Clem

Book 1 chapter 1

(A Clem is born)

8 minutes ago, (PS4)RhinoCharging00 said:

"And in the beginning the Master created all that ever was and ever will be.

Clem, sanctified of Grineer, cleansed of ego, was made in his makers image.

For there was a light, and the light shone bright, and from it arrived the work of the heavenly father, infallible and woven of purest light and feeble flesh.

Arise, Clem, mirror to your Lord's graceful benevolence, and step into the world He hath laboured for"

Book Of Clem

Book 1 chapter 1

(A Clem is born)

clem all over me to get grofit XD 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

clem all over me to get grofit XD 😂😂😂

You may consider me a missionary, proselytising on behalf of my Lord and Saviour, Clem of Grineer.

As it says in Book 3-Chapter 4 (Verse 3) 

"Thouest truly hath thine merciful Lord manifest within the deeds of the one True Saviour, Clem, born of Grineer, but given life by the Unknowable Builder of all that is, was, and ever will be"

Need I say more?

On 2018-07-27 at 7:22 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Crewmen are already living a life of indentured servitude as far as I know. They probably don't even legally own the suits or guns in their possession. Imagine if everything they have and everything they are is at the whim of their employers. If they run away then there's camera footage that can be used to label them a coward or a traitor. Even if they succeed their employer can kill them at a whim instead of granting them any alleged bounty to be acquired by getting the killshot on a Tenno. Crewmen probably don't even get the privilege of being thrown into a forced labor camp. They're already living in an allegorical one, chained to it by their very genetic structure.

Edited by Mints