The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

I'm surprised that AGGP glyph is still on the list.

He hasn't played for quite some time, and enjoys bashing Warframe as a "fool errand" and the "idiots who still play THAT game". You can't even comment on his Warframe videos without being bashed by him or his toxic fanbase.

Someone at DE needs to look into this. I know Rob boasted in the past about his "contributions" to Warframe, but that's not the price for a game developer to pay, if one of your first content creators turns 180 on your company and products.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

He hasn't played for quite some time, and enjoys bashing Warframe as a "fool errand" and the "idiots who still play THAT game". You can't even comment on his Warframe videos without being bashed by him or his toxic fanbase.

Someone at DE needs to look into this. I know Rob boasted in the past about his "contributions" to Warframe, but that's not the price for a game developer to pay, if one of your first content creators turns 180 on your company and products.

I used to skip through his videos for his builds because usually they where pretty decent. But then I stopped watching quite a while back now when I found Grind Hard Squad. That guy has quick, descriptive videos with excellent builds.

Whatever happened to Rob? Why did he stop playing? Why is he so toxic against the game now?

• Like 4

19 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Hes not even a Warframe creator, its probs a oversight that DE forgot to remove

• Like 3

On 2021-11-07 at 4:10 PM, Arniox said:

I used to skip through his videos for his builds because usually they where pretty decent. But then I stopped watching quite a while back now when I found Grind Hard Squad. That guy has quick, descriptive videos with excellent builds.

Whatever happened to Rob? Why did he stop playing? Why is he so toxic against the game now?

1. He found his "dream job", which is great. Everyone has the right to find theirs.

2. People starting accusing DE of favoring him, because 90% of the crap he did was against the ToS. He also claimed there were a bunch of racist content creators that kept harassing them, he had a list, but DEMANDED that DE come to HIM for said list. 

3. He played the "race" and "LGBTQ+" cards, everytime someone disagreed with him. It got so bad that the groups he raised donations/awareness for had to cut ties with him, because they blamed him for the new attacks against LGBTQ+ gamers & streamers.

Don't get me wrong as I love Rob to death, but some button was pushed, and he turn against the people that loved him. I don't think anyone knows except him.

On 2021-11-08 at 7:04 AM, Jivy said:

Hes not even a Warframe creator, its probs a oversight that DE forgot to remove

Ok. I guess the previous partner program was different. 

Thank you.

• Like 3

Not trying to re-engage old drama but to answer the question of "Why is X's old glpyh still there when X isn't in the Creator program?"

I could be wrong, but I believe Partner glyphs were kept when the Partner program ended and became the Creator Program.

I don't think they needed to re-apply to keep their Glyph in game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Added Discord100k

• 3-day Affinity Booster

The irony is that... they could have just made a Discord bot that enumerates all the members of the Discord server and just give them this booster automatically. Then you don't need some lame promo code (and promo codes are really really lame). Instead, there will probably be some Discord users who don't realize this promo code while us non-Warframe-Discord members benefit from the promo code. It's silly and it's dumb.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AstolfoBestGrill said:

I redeemed the "Endotti" one and i didn't get it when i tried it again it said that i can't redeem it cuz i already got it what can i do?

I just went through my owned Glyphs and found the image for that one under the name "Kyungboki" instead, guess they had a name change.

• Like 2