Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.2.1

Fixes:

• Fixed Ostron Standing earned persisting on the mission results screen.
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem Assassinate Star Chart node continuing to glow blue even after  a successful completion.
  • Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only 228. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught node, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229.
  • Fixed Limbo Noggle using new UI image in old UI menus.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to use Hok’s ‘Donate’ menu. 

You have a double space

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem Assassinate Star Chart node continuing to glow blue even after  a successful completion.

Does this mean the mutalist alad V blinking is also fixed? it was as bugged as the jordas one.

and just checked within this update, while I was at 229 out of 229 before (with XP at 27613), after this update I'm now at 227 out of 227 (still with 27613 for XP).

Seemed like a pointless "fix".

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you! My OCD has been killing me.

My theory that this was due to the node for The Jordas Verdict has been debunked.

vader.jpg

My theory to that was because of iron wake cuz it was there since iron wake have been introduced

il y a 9 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed ‘Solar Map Progress’ stat displaying that there are 229 Nodes needing completion when there are in fact only 228. This stat was including the “invisible” Sanctuary Onslaught node, which resulted in the unbearable 228/229. 

Wait, there is 228 nodes ?
My stats only have 227.

Archived