[DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

Tal: Let's rebuild a station!

Some Players: rewards?

Tal: Community spirit and love!

Some Players: bye:

Me:... ... ... ... I'm not judging... ... *plays event regardless of rewards or not* beats having a content drought.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

2 минуты назад, -Anumbra- сказал:

ITT 99% of the comments are "What are the rewards?"

And what did you expect?

Even Simaris offers you things for scanning things. Doing all of these as is boring as watching a paint dry. So much for the "event".

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

And what did you expect?

Even Simaris offers you things for scanning things. Doing all of these as is boring as watching a paint dry. So much for the "event".

GREED DETECTED!

• Haha 2

Sounds like alot of work for a relay with a red skin. Arent relays redundant anyways? Why do we need another one? What do we get out of it?

This seems silly to me.

well good moment to farm my brakk missing part. over this year and no luck with G3 to drop the darn part for all.

let me join the mode: ReWaRd?

Edited by xcenic
  • Upvote 1

Where are the exact rewards and drop rates nobody will grind anything without that explained.

• Woah 1

6 minutes ago, baldy117 said:

GREED DETECTED!

Sweet innocent summer child...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, baldy117 said:

GREED DETECTED!

*Facepalm*
This game is built around loot and rewards. If they removed the reward pool from sorties nobody would play them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, k4for said:

Where are the exact rewards and drop rates nobody will grind anything without that explained.

Though is there a need to grind? There appears to be no progress bar for 'rebuilding supplies' or some such...

2 more resources... I was looking foward to off loading the millions of resources collected since Eyes of Blight... Sheldon alluded to using existing resources in at least 1 devstream.

The lack of clan or solo leaderboards... So 4 years of play to be forgotten over player that spend more time whining than playing the game 😞

• Like 1

"Capture them", so, are they going to spawn on static endless missions such as interception and defense then? 'Cause it almost sounds like that won't be the case.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb k4for:

Except for that nearly no game out there actually releases their loot tables.

Just now, Leyren said:

Except for that nearly no game out there actually releases their loot tables.

You do not even know what the rewards are tell me what I am doing it for. Not the tables, tables come after. But this does not even have that very basic information.

My Immersion was just broken in my first mission where i found an essence: Steel Meridian send an Assasination Squad after me, seconds after being thanked by them.

• Haha 8
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

OK...

Having a timer on being able to pick up essence is, to put blunt, stupid. When you have yoru team scattering to find the guy then 'oh crap you have thirty seconds to get across the map' Dumb design. That it's a thing you have to go to and pick up is enough to discourage leeching.

The upping of revenant's thrall count is nice but literally all you did was up the count and then up the cost of the spinny thing? The gysers do nothign to get enemies to go there and have the same problem hallowed reckoning does. You need enemy to be on exact tiny spot to get the thing. Did the nullifier bug mogamu mentioned get fixed?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

yall yappin about no rewards how about a rebuild Relay huh?

but NOOO no new toy to play with

I found the reward table: Completing the reconstruction tasks will grant you access to the new Strata Relay!

Now imagine all people on red summoning red text in a red relay? 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb koorinosekai:

"Capture them", so, are they going to spawn on static endless missions such as interception and defense then? 'Cause it almost sounds like that won't be the case.

Just got one on survival on gabii. Kill it like a capture target and collect.