Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

Just now, ddmaster12 said:

because there will be rewards we just dont know them play the game the new stuff and find out for yourself what ya get 😛 if you dont like the game enough to just try the new stuff regardless why even bother with rewards anyway 

here i posted picture with rewards.

23 minutes ago, -Signs- said:

Eximus enemies sometimes get chosen as the pyrus carrier. And so they receive eximus buffs while already having eximus buffs. Meaning they have 100% DR to most damage types. I've encountered a heavy gunners which has 100% DR to everything but puncture, toxin and corrosive. I think this is a problem.

Yup. Ran into a level 47 heavy gunner who took three minutes to whittle down.

Apparently the carrier can also be a nox, who simply goes poof once downed, as noxes do. Clearly this event was very thoroughly play tested.

another event with no competetive elements, why bother DE, grind everything out in a coupple of hours wait through nonsensical timegates, and the event is done. endless missions still not valuable, no interesting enemies except for the prexisting grustrags, and if your Mr 10 they arnt hard, for the MR2s you've probably created their worst nightmare, this event is a letdown.

Strata relay better be hella cool when it comes out if its the same thing with a new grand hall, imma be mad

Please unrig the fomorians and razorbacks, PC is even close to a fomorian assault, let the thing blow up its relay

il y a 3 minutes, ThousandLights a dit :

Unpopular opinion but even aside rewards I would want to walk in new relay, because now it will be thematic.

Yeah, it looks like the perfect spot to summon the Red Text ! 😋

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

This is quite a let down because console has yet to get an update and de isn't reliable anymore with consistant updates for us i expect us console players to wait till September 8th to get the update for revenant 

Can you stop complaining? I get that you're frustrated that there hasnt been an update for console in a bit, but you're polluting this thread with several posts of complaining. It's frustrating.

Personal pro: i need ocells and Ceres is a good place to run this event for me.

Huge con: I killed G3 three times, but they do not drop brakk parts. Sad really. I was hoping they would drop parts cause i have no desire to grind G3 on a starchart.

Dearest Digital Extremes please make them drop Brakk parts.

Archived