Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] THE PYRUS PROJECT (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

16 minutes ago, armoreddemon said:

Already run 15 reg exterminates on Saturn. 10 on earth. Still not a single G3....I've already finished the Pyrus bits.  Ugh. Thanks DE. 

Try the survival, I got G3 5 minutes there twice in a row (only needed 2 at that point).

Gotta say, now that I'm at the "build five struts" part of this event, I can definitely say my "I actually want to play Warframe for once" comment from earlier has quickly become "Welp, time to just sit around and wait for these struts to build so I can get the Zylok. Time to play some Shadowrun or something while I wait." Who thought these build times were acceptable?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Fukushu:

Gotta say, now that I'm at the "build five struts" part of this event, I can definitely say my "I actually want to play Warframe for once" comment from earlier has quickly become "Welp, time to just sit around and wait for these struts to build so I can get the Zylok. Time to play some Shadowrun or something while I wait." Who thought these build times were acceptable?

I don't quite see the problem? 3 hours of crafting time, you need 5 of them, and you have 2 weeks to complete it?

5 minutes ago, Leyren said:

I don't quite see the problem? 3 hours of crafting time, you need 5 of them, and you have 2 weeks to complete it?

Oh, no, I should have them all done by tomorrow, but when you can finish three of four parts in one or two hours and need to wait five increments of three hour crafting times or rush everything for 50 platinum to finish the last, it feels like someone really screwed up with trying to pad out this event.

Edit:

Also, it's not a thing of "I can't build these in time" (I was even going to add a note about how those people complaining about "but what if I only have two hours a day to play" would be able to finish this in about five days to a week but decided against it), my issue lies with how quickly I went from "I can't wait to play more Warframe tonight" to "Welp, guess I just have to find something else to play now while I wait." I understand Warframe's all about grinding and waiting, but this event feels really poorly planned out from the time it takes to get the thing versus how long it takes to build the things and the lack of community involvement in what was called a community event.

52 minutes ago, lopo6 said:

Może ktoś wie co się dostanie za odbudowę tego przekaźnika może schemat do broni?

było czytać pana nad tobą nagrodami są : Skin do Liset , pistolet Zylok , Mod Riven do pistoletu , Figurka Noggle Ember w specjalnej wersji oraz dostęp do przekaźnika strata

8 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Can somebody please help me with G3?

I have like 3 times the required Resources for both Tasks and finished Simaris but haven't even see G3 once...I don't want to miss out the event just because of bad luck <_<

Try Saturn-Cassini, got 3 respawns in 5 runs.

The countdown for the resource pickup is WAY too short. Especially in Interception is most of the time impossible to reach the loot in time and pick it up when spires are across the whole map. Besides, whats the point of pickup being there in the first place really, it's just annoying and seem to be designed on purpose to waste your time.

14 hours ago, WarGrylls said:

Tal: Let's rebuild a station!

Some Players: rewards?

Tal: Community spirit and love!

Some Players: bye:

Me:... ... ... ... I'm not judging... ... *plays event regardless of rewards or not* beats having a content drought.

True

Update  since last night:

60+ missions in on every node on Saturn, with G3 mark - not a single spawn. When my friends go without me, they get a spawn, when they are with me - never. I begin to think that some players are bugged and never get a spawn. This is frustrating. I have two newborns to feed every hour. I can't be doing this any longer. I hope we can just buy the weapon with plat and put this behind us.

Just wanted to say thank you for not listening to those who complain about not getting enough "challenge" and how you should be doing "competitive content." If I want to compete with other players (or clans as the case could have been,) I'll play Conclave missions. (See: the 30 Ignis Wraith blueprints I have in my inventory because my clan is unable to research the weapon.) As for challenge, it's utterly relative. I'd like the newer players in my clan to get to participate actively instead, personally.

Plus, "challenge" usually ends up being tedium until the challenging part shows up at all.

I like that the event allows you to either go where the mobs are a bit sturdier, or just take an easier route if you prefer. Also the variance allowed myself and the people I grouped with, (if you have a clan, the ;part that matters is making sure everyone gets the rewards, that should keep you busy,) to "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" for a lot of this. Multitasking!

7 minutes ago, arimanari said:

Update  since last night:

60+ missions in on every node on Saturn, with G3 mark - not a single spawn. When my friends go without me, they get a spawn, when they are with me - never. I begin to think that some players are bugged and never get a spawn. This is frustrating. I have two newborns to feed every hour. I can't be doing this any longer. I hope we can just buy the weapon with plat and put this behind us.

Had similar issues, So tried i a lower level mission on Mercury Elion the capture mission for being the quickest to run. I waited a couple of minutes after the capture and the G3 appeared during my 3 solo runs. the teams i tried just finished to quick. Hope this helps.

16 minutes ago, AreKain said:

Had similar issues, So tried i a lower level mission on Mercury Elion the capture mission for being the quickest to run. I waited a couple of minutes after the capture and the G3 appeared during my 3 solo runs. the teams i tried just finished to quick. Hope this helps.

I do wait at least 6 minutes but to no avail. I tried now again with random people who swear they get a spawn within the first 5 waves on Helene and again - when they are with me - no spawn, when they are without me - spawn happens.

Edit: Mercury capture spawned  G3 60 seconds in. Saturn is obviously bugged for me.

Archived