Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

Awesome.  

Nezha changes are perfect. I'd love to be able to change Nezha's ring independent from what skin is used. Atleast when using in-house skins.  

Rev buffs are nice, but lack a bit of wow factor. Maybe have running through the damage pillars regen a small bit of Energy, even while using Danse. Let the pillar and projectiles damage ramp up with the damage the thrall did while under your control.  

Let Enthrall thrall all Mesmer Skin-stunned enemies if activated without aiming at a target.  

I was thinking that the thrall cap could be buffed a bit further (10~12), but in turn buff Nekroz and Nyx's minion usage in different ways.

Let Nekroz recast to refill his monions and some of their health. Let Nyx control multiple minds at a time (4?), maybe even hold to mark them like Bladestorm but ramp up the cost for each.

2 minutes ago, AegisAmaranth said:

Many great changes.
But this has to be my favourite;

Finally a reaching out to the playerbase, after taking away our means to obtain these to fill the rediculous requirement quotta on many things..
It fills my heart with warmth.

I am also strongly looking forward to the day, where the following nightmare finally ends.
Because it has broken my spirit completely, that even thinking about LUA now causes PTSD because of this.

P.S.

Mutagen samples...

50 after 1 hour of grinding
50 out of 15.000 total required for Hema....

Just saying...

We're getting closer, just... a bit further...
*breathes heavily and tries not to hyperventilate*
We... can do this...
Just need...

Mercy :heart:

You are doing something wrong if you are only getting 50 an hour. Farming runs in odd or ods should yield at least if not more than that in 20 minutes.

I'm sitting on close to 10,000 myself. The 15k number you are looking at is for the whole clan, I'd your clan isn't helping build it then there is a problem with the clan.

Thralls need to have damage immunity from ally damage while they're in your control. It's almost impossible to maintain any amount of minions when you have other players instakilling them as soon as they show up. The overshield drops from Danse Macabre is useless as a result, because they simply don't live long enough for you to reap the benefits.

As it stands, Revenant just seems like he shines in solo, and that's not a good thing.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

ENTHRALL:

THRALLS: We have made changes to have Thralls have more value in life AND death - just as Revenant did. The general rule Thralls will follow is they provide CC in Life, Damage in Death. The goal is simply to have an easy supply of Thralls to make use of in both Life and Death. 

Currently Enthrall has the following uses: 

WHILE ALIVE:
You can get up to 7 enemies Crowd Controlled - they won't attack you or allies and will draw Aggro from AI.
It spreads / is transferred - the Enthralled state is contagious!
You can Reave Thralls for greater scaling Health and Shield Leeching.
If Thralls are killed by Danse Macabre, overshield drops are created. 

AFTER DEATH:
It creates a damaging pillar, and that's it. Not useful enough in death at all!

ADDITIONAL After Death:

• We've added the following with this update: 
  • While active, the pillar creates homing projectiles similar to the Vomvalyst attacks and Revenant's Signature weapon, the Phantasma!
  • The pillars can now be exploded to output their damage radially if hit by Danse Macabre.

This still does not fix the KEY issue!

⦁    Thrall targets are immune to friendly fire, though the friendly damage dealt with them while the ability is active will be accumulated and then dealt with them once the ability ends 

⦁      Holding down the key will Auto-Kill the Thralls, setting up the traps they leave when they die as normal.
⦁    SFX Tweak: Has more spectral Eidolon Vomvalyst mask and orbiting around them, to help distinguished from other enemies even better. 

Allys can kill his Thralls FAR TO easy, making his 1st and all the nice combos for it, Useless

Edit:

Also, his 2nd still need more changes

2. Mesmer Skin: 
⦁    Casting the ability again will add more charges that cost no energy to cast & no longer interrupts grounded movement and other actions.
⦁    Each charge can only be lost every 2-3-5s, upon losing a charge Revenant emits an AoE stun for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds (On top of being stunned when attacked) 
⦁    SFX Tweak: Stunned enemies have a ghostly eidolon energy tendrils around them. To help distinguished who is stunned by who.
⦁    SFX Tweak: Revenant has much more eidolon energy tendrils and has a ghostly appearance. To help distinguished he has MS on.

6 minutes ago, Volkslied said:

4 real now. what u did with inaros is redicules. u take over 4k health from me and now i cant even charge my 4th capability to 100% only to 30?!? with 2 health left!

**** this - im outta here. 🖕🤬🖕

What? 

Can you or somebody else elaborate on This?

Sounds like a bug. Nothing in the notes seems to suggest inaros was changed. Unless I missed it.

• Fixed ability to trigger Exodia Arcanes on Exalted Melee weapons. Exodia Arcanes still apply to Zaws, just not in Exalted Melee (Excalibur, Valkyr, etc) form.

latest?cb=20150412050125&path-prefix=es

Well, there goes my Hysteria+Exodia Contagion distance attacks... were great to take down nullies without leaving Hysteria but gotta acknowledge it'd not work that way.

Also could you fix this bug regarding Madurai's Void Strike and Staticor? Won't deny I used to use it from time to time... but it entirely  cheapens the game as nothing else (way more than any Saryn or Mesa build could do).

Props to devs for reviews/revisits!

I was affected by this bug

• Fixed John Prodman spawning but is nowhere to be found in The Index.

Can our squad get our Autograph added to our inventories? I have screenshot of mission completion showing out 1h 11m run (made with Warframe's built-in screenshot feature and EE.log with said run).

Nice update, I am really happy about the energy cost changes for Revenant's dash.

Warding Halo now only blocks 90% of damage taken. Will still block status effects and other procs.

I am a little sad that Nezha's Warding Halo is no longer as effective in the Index. However I am happy that this change makes the skill significantly different then Iron Skin. Before now I always felt like the ability was Iron Skin +dmg.

Changed Health Conversion to only remove stacks on Health damage. Previously it removed stacks on any damage, which was counterproductive when the damage was on Shields as they are not affected by Armor.

I love this change, I think it will help the viability of this mod without simply increasing stats on it.

19 minutes ago, Volkslied said:

4 real now. what u did with inaros is redicules. u take over 4k health from me and now i cant even charge my 4th capability to 100% only to 30?!? with 2 health left!

**** this - im outta here. 🖕🤬🖕

what are you talking about...? my inaros has over 4k health, are you trying to pvp? or dojo dueling?

TY for the update I have to admit before I was not using blazing chakram and was using an occasional fire walker or even less often the divine spears for CC.  Pretty much like the devs stated was true for most players I also was using Warding Halo almost exclusively.  This tweak has me actually using all the powers on a regular basis since they balance one another out nicely in a fun way.  Like using chakram as an additional movement feature which I wasn't bothering with before.  Love the fluid attack, sliding and movement speed of this frame.

Love revisiting some of these frames that I had stopped using as much when tweaks like this are made.  I would love to see Nekros fear power tweaked at some point since I've always felt that there is little benefit to casting it over the other powers.  Just a thought but adding some kind of team synergism to it like you did here would be fantastic.  In any event that comment is more to let you know i like the direction you took this frame and wouldn't complain about seeing it elsewhere.

Archived