Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma needs a rework

Aleksi134

Forum moderators decided to merge your original thread with another one and you think it's a good idea to recreate the thread?

18 minutes ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

SPECTRAL SCREAM: Damage [...] Buff

• Spectral Scream's damage can be boosted by the Fury aspect of Vex Armor. You can easily reach 4000 damage per second, which is good for a first ability
20 minutes ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

Everlasting Ward integrated into ability [...]  It forces Chroma players who want to support teammates to either play super close to each other if they want at all decent duration (since it's not recastable), or sacrifice the power of the buff by investing in range, therefore missing the point of having teammates be affected by it anyway since the buff is minuscule

Oh no, staying together as a team or investing in range and only having 400% damage buff instead of 800%, so miniscule./s

21 minutes ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

Elemental Touch: adds 60% status chance and 60% element damage according to current elemental buff.

That's broken as hell. Saryn Toxic lash does 1/2 of that damage and does not add status chance and is way less flexible in elemental choice.

30 minutes ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

VEX ARMOR: BRING THE OLD ARMOR CALCULATION BACK!!!

You went through the trouble of typing out this long feedback thread, that is well structured and explains why you deem all the changes necessary and that's all you have on Vex Armor? Why would you bring back the old calculation. I think it was a bit over the top.

Everything else seems to be pretty decent, but a bit too much if all of it is implemented. Using a few of your ideas here and there would probably be good, but all of them would just make him OP and some ideas just add unnecessary complexity, that's just confusing to new players, like:

39 minutes ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

While aim-gliding, Spectral Scream costs half as much per second and will always reach ground level.

that seems pretty niche and unintuitive 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oru5732 said:

Forum moderators decided to merge your original thread with another one and you think it's a good idea to recreate the thread?

Perhaps not a good idea, but less of a cluster**** yeah.

Spectral Scream's damage can be boosted by the Fury aspect of Vex Armor. You can easily reach 4000 damage per second, which is good for a first ability

A fair point, and you're right, for a first ability more damage at this point would be far too excessive. Really the damage boost is more in line with what I suggested further in that section wherein Spectral Scream and Effigy should swap ability spots (guess I should make that more clear in regards to what I meant, thanks for pointing it out, I'll edit that in). But 4000/sec for a 4th ability? It just wouldn't hold up.

Oh no, staying together as a team or investing in range and only having 400% damage buff instead of 800%, so miniscule./s

I think you're confusing Elemental ward and vex armor my friend, the only damage that comes from EW is from the elemental aura. As it stands, I still think, at very least 12m range for the aura buff is too small at base and should be at bare minimum buffed to 18m like vex armor, but a solution to that all together would be simply making everlasting ward part of the ability. Now, as for a replacement augment, sure, I can see where you may think that 60%/60% is a bit OP but if we're comparing it to Saryn, she has a 40%(gun) 60%(melee)/100% ratio, which may be restricted elemental-wise, but that would be the only difference between the two. Maybe bring the stats down to 50%/50% just to give Saryn the benefit of the doubt but still. I don't think the proposed augment should be affected by power strength if that's what you're thinking, though I initially did, I realized that yeah, that'd be way too broken ESPECIALLY if I could apply that buff to teammates. However, I still stand by this augment replacing everlasting ward because it changes up the fundamental function of the ability by applying a weapon buff instead of the current augment just making Chroma's buffing easier. 

You went through the trouble of typing out this long feedback thread, that is well structured and explains why you deem all the changes necessary and that's all you have on Vex Armor? Why would you bring back the old calculation. I think it was a bit over the top.

It's just no where near what it used to be anymore. The best example of this would be Potatoes video at the 2:08-2:10 mark. Sure, you could argue the old Armor calc is a bit busted, but I would argue that the new one is too just in the complete polar opposite direction. Striking a balance would be ideal, but the way it currently stands just makes him more than just half of what he used to be, and in my eyes is too excessive of a nerf. 

Everything else seems to be pretty decent, but a bit too much if all of it is implemented. Using a few of your ideas here and there would probably be good, but all of them would just make him OP and some ideas just add unnecessary complexity, that's just confusing to new players, like:

that seems pretty niche and unintuitive 

Again, this is to encourage use of the new passive I recommended just so some people would say it seems too far out of place. Plus, it encourages the full scope of Chroma's dragon theme imo

Edited by Oni_Spartan4
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

He's not talking about the Vex Armor buff here. He's talking about the Elemental Ward buff. 

27 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

That's broken as hell. Saryn Toxic lash does 1/2 of that damage and does not add status chance and is way less flexible in elemental choice.

It's actually extremely tame compared to Chromatic Blade, which can easily reach 100% status without a single status mod. Also factor that this would take up a mod slot, further reducing Chroma's power.

1 hour ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:
  • BRING THE OLD ARMOR CALCULATION BACK!!!

No. Chroma needs a rework right now because Vex Armor is his only good ability. I'm fine with Vex Armor as is not being touched. His other skills just need to be buffed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

I think you're confusing Elemental ward and vex armor my friend, the only damage that comes from EW is from the elemental aura. As it stands, I still think, at very least 12m range for the aura buff is too small at base and should be at bare minimum buffed to 18m like vex armor, but a solution to that all together would be simply making everlasting ward part of the ability. Now, as for a replacement augment, sure, I can see where you may think that 60%/60% is a bit OP but if we're comparing it to Saryn, she has a 40%(gun) 60%(melee)/100% ratio, which may be restricted elemental-wise, but that would be the only difference between the two. Maybe bring the stats down to 50%/50% just to give Saryn the benefit of the doubt but still. I don't think the proposed augment should be affected by power strength if that's what you're thinking, though I initially did, I realized that yeah, that'd be way too broken ESPECIALLY if I could apply that buff to teammates. However, I still stand by this augment replacing everlasting ward because it changes up the fundamental function of the ability by applying a weapon buff instead of the current augment just making Chroma's buffing easier.

Ok, seems like I was brain AFK there, sorry. If the augment wouldn't be effected by strength it would be ok

9 minutes ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

Striking a balance would be ideal, but the way it currently stands just makes him more than just half of what he used to be, and in my eyes is too excessive of a nerf. 

I think people are too blinded by what he used to be, in my opinion his armor is alright.

1 minute ago, MickThejaguar said:

It's actually extremely tame compared to Chromatic Blade, which can easily reach 100% status without a single status mod. Also factor that this would take up a mod slot, further reducing Chroma's power.

Chromatic blade doesn't add 60% elemental damage...

7 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

Chromatic blade doesn't add 60% elemental damage...

Yes. But because you don't need to mod it for status you can just put pure damage elemental mods on whereas normal Exalted Blade would need the dual stat elementals. Combine that with the fact that your Condition Overload procs are now guaranteed on very single hit and you see that Chromatic Blade actually provides a massive damage increase, far more than what this guy is suggesting for Chroma.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Oni_Spartan4 said:

Forum mods why? Why combine all these threads and make them jumbled messes? Guess DE is sending a pretty clear message that they're done trying to deal with the issue, guess I might as well be too... well I cant start thinking like what they want me to now or nothing will ever be done but still, what a $&*^ move, really sends a bad message out there to the community...

probably because the sheer amount of Chroma threads were flooding the warframe & abilities thread.

ethier way i would be down with the moderators making this a mega thread Chroma needs help. save our dragon frame DE!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MickThejaguar said:

No. Chroma needs a rework right now because Vex Armor is his only good ability. I'm fine with Vex Armor as is not being touched. His other skills just need to be buffed.

I still believe that at bare minimum a balance should still be struck. Chroma cannot tank nearly as effectively anymore, and sure, the old 99.whatever% damage reduction you could get it to may be a bit excessive... but as a tank frame, I believe vex armor needs to be a bit more powerful for at least Chroma alone. The nerf certainly balances out the addition of teammates receiving vex armor sure, but chroma suffers now from not being competitive to tanks such as Rhino imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazerddex said:

probably because the sheer amount of Chroma threads were flooding the warframe & abilities thread.

ethier way i would be down with the moderators making this a mega thread Chroma needs help. save our dragon frame DE!

I would normally agree... however...

Look at all the Nehza threads and saryn threads. I counted at least 7 Nehza rework threads, 3 saryn threads, and none were moved. Meanwhile, there were 3 Chroma threads and all got pushed into one.

I think DE just told mods to combine Chroma threads because they don't want people to question why there are no plans for Chroma. Even a small revert on the armor calc for vex armor would be a huge needed buff to make him decent in anything other than eidolons.

• Like 2

Im bot sure i would even farm for chroma prime when he comes out until he's fun to play again. Both his tank build and team buffing build just loke any kind of satisfactory punch and the result is overall underwhelming. 

His elements are also unbalanced i wish they would normalize his elements if they cant work out a way to make shield tanking a thing. Basically make him tank the same regardless of element and have the elements do something different.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

Me too. But he's no where near in a good place. Sure by the old standard he's fine, but with reworks like Nezhas... it just further shows me chroma needs love. Chroma needs to be brought up to the new standard. 

Only thing wrong with chroma is his 1 and maybe his effigy needs the venari treatment.

10 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Only thing wrong with chroma is his 1 and maybe his effigy needs the venari 

If that were so, such an outcry would not be so loud. His 1 and 4 are definitely in need of some work, his passive IS NOT A PASSIVE (or at least shouldn't be) and is in desperate need of a replacement, his 2 has needed work since stamina got patched out and the augment is absolutely laughable. 3 was nerf nuked and I doubt will ever be the same. The dragon perhaps has not been slain, but has been lost to time. Though once mighty, he no longer holds his place atop the meta mountain. 

Weird metaphors aside however, he needs some work. A lot more than just 1 and 4 patches.

Edited by Oni_Spartan4
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Only thing wrong with chroma is his 1 and maybe his effigy needs the venari treatment.

He has a lot more wrong with him than just that if you played him a lot before and after the nerf. A big issue is that vex armor buff was nerfed and it was changed so that it was a shared buff. So for eidolons, you can't really tank your range and you have to eat up energy pizzas. On the other hand, a solo-Chroma can still tank either stat, but the vex armor nerf and low HP pool (for a tank) means that he is substantially weaker. This coupled with the fact that Chroma's entire identity, outside of eidolons, is "tank and throw it back", it makes Chroma into a crazy difficult frame to build for both eidolons and normal play while essentially just acting as a walking single aura.

Before the nerf, he was a monsterously strong tank, arguably the tankiest outside of frames with immortality. So the vex armor "buff" kept in viable in eidolons, but the "nerf" basically completely gutted his identity everywhere else.

• Like 2

I've been thinking about a Chroma rework recently. Might as well put my ideas on here.

Passive: Chroma gains a small percent bonus dmg to his weapons (and maybe abilities) based on his element of choice

Spectral Scream-Chroma does his normal release of dragon breath or whatever it is, but instead it could do percent health dmg of his elemental type of choice (more on that for his second ability). Alternatively if he holds to charge the ability he would release a much more powerful shorter breath attack in a cone in front of him dealing percent hp dmg in his element of choice at double to energy cost. If the ability is channeled like how it is now, he should be able to move and use weapons freely.

Elemental Ward-Swap between the 4 elements. Kinda like Ivara's quiver, but with element choice instead of arrows.

Vex Armor-I would keep the dmg buff the same, but I would honestly buff the armor back up. Currently Chroma feels too squishy in my opinion. If vex armor could make him tanky again regarless of element chosen it would give Chroma much more choice instead of just ice like how he currently is.

Effigy- Chroma releases a dragon upon the enemies that moves freely and deals percent hp dmg per second and light cc based on the element chosen with elemental ward. This would allow players to choose between fire, ice, poison, and electric dragons depending on the situation. Each dragon could have its own aura of light cc around it based on the element. I would also like it if this ability no longer removed armor from Chroma like how it stupidly does now.

Hopefully this rework idea sounds alright. If anyone disagrees or has different ideas though i'd be happy to see them. Honestly I just want them to do something to bring Chroma back into the game outside of Eidolon hunting.

Edited by (PS4)Chimaera244
Clarification
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, m0b1us1 said:

He has a lot more wrong with him than just that if you played him a lot before and after the nerf. A big issue is that vex armor buff was nerfed and it was changed so that it was a shared buff. So for eidolons, you can't really tank your range and you have to eat up energy pizzas. On the other hand, a solo-Chroma can still tank either stat, but the vex armor nerf and low HP pool (for a tank) means that he is substantially weaker. This coupled with the fact that Chroma's entire identity, outside of eidolons, is "tank and throw it back", it makes Chroma into a crazy difficult frame to build for both eidolons and normal play while essentially just acting as a walking single aura.

Before the nerf, he was a monsterously strong tank, arguably the tankiest outside of frames with immortality. So the vex armor "buff" kept in viable in eidolons, but the "nerf" basically completely gutted his identity everywhere else.

I played him a ton... But not as a boss killer. I played him as and endless tank, and now he can share vex armor with the team and recast... So endless tank support. Hes in a great place for that playstyle.

As a boss killer he still one shots everything. So honestly, hes pretty good. His augments are crap, but unfortunately alot of frames have crap augments.

His one should wrk like embers 1. His 4 Should wrk like venari or atlas rumblers. His passive should have a second effect... I would say enemies in a proximity to him get a debuff of some kind when effected by status or something.

1 hour ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I played him a ton... But not as a boss killer. I played him as and endless tank, and now he can share vex armor with the team and recast... So endless tank support. Hes in a great place for that playstyle.

As a boss killer he still one shots everything. So honestly, hes pretty good. His augments are crap, but unfortunately alot of frames have crap augments.

His one should wrk like embers 1. His 4 Should wrk like venari or atlas rumblers. His passive should have a second effect... I would say enemies in a proximity to him get a debuff of some kind when effected by status or something.

You didn't play him that much if you think he is currently an "endless" tank. Before the nerf, he could get ludicrous amounts of EHP, now its a fraction of that. Endless tank would max out power strength and duration while leaving out range (because it was worthless for tank) and eff due to his high duration.

So what you are playing is the "new" Chroma, which is a fraction as tanky as the old Chroma and only useful in eidolons. Also that is the problem with Chroma, DE tried to shove him in the support role because he was one shotting eidolons due to the vex armor bug being applied multiple times to dual elemental stat damage.

If you are going 'support' then you aren't tanking range, which is pretty indicative that you haven't gone full tank. Before the nerf the only shared buff he had was on his ward, which would drop the moment an ally left your range (if they were close to you to begin with) unless you had the augment.

So no, Chroma is NOT in a great spot, unless you play eidolons. Outside of that he is a terribly unreliable and grossly overgated frame for what he brings. Just bring a rhino who is just as tanky, provides instant AoE damage buff, and has great CC. As for a "support", all he does is press 2 buttons and walks around his team. Even Trin has more interesting game play than that, Rhino has CC and a 1 that with an augment makes him crazy tanky, Oberon heals + CCs + armor buffs, so don't see how Chroma is in a great place for that playstyle. All you do is push 2 buttons, get damaged, and walk around.

Sure, he does well in eidolons. Though I loved to play him back when he was a monster of a tank and not just an over glorified aura machine.

• Like 1

So the other day I was brainstorming up ideas on how to make Chroma more interesting to play and have more synergy with his abilites while still having the ability support teammates.
I don't exactly have all the Numbers on this but I'd like to share my ideas and see if anyone else think they are sound.

So the first thing that everyone can agree on wanting Chroma to do is allow him to switch his color power on the fly and that about synergises perfectly with anything else you want him to do.

For Chromas 1 (Spectral Scream) what should change is that by tapping the ability key you can switch between the 4 elements (much like with Ivara's different arrows and Vauban's balls) and by pressing longer you activate the ability. Secondly lets make it so you no longer are restricted to just blowing fire/ice/toxin/electricity and just have the effect spit from your face while you shot and maim things (but you can still aim it normally by aiming down sights) by however this requires a change to how Spectral Scream takes energy so to make it easier lets just make it duration based insted. Additionally by pressing the fire key (aim down sights) you'll shot a more powerfull attack of the element of choice (not exactly like "Afterburn") where each element shot out a different attack.

Fire Element will shot a charged fireball like Ember's charged 1, Ice Element will shoot an ice projectile that will slow an area when hit for enemies, Electric Element will shot a projectile that than hit will chain-link to other enemies and stun them like Volt's 1 and Toxic Element will shot a projectile that will infect anyone of its AOE and anyone who will die from it in the next 5 seconds will infect the nearest enemy as well. All of these abilites in charge more will proc their status for 100% insted of the max 60% for "Spectral Scream"

Next is Elemental Ward and not much will change from it other than its range properties to be a globle effect. However this requires a total change to how his numbers work so here it is: when activating "Elemental Ward" there will be a multiplier to increase the power of the abilitys bonuses (depending on the Element) and to increase the bonus multiplier you and your teammates must proc any and all status effects. However it will only count for a single status proc on a single enemy and not multiple making it synergies with your 1's ability to proc 100% stasus chance. The bonus however will be gone and dropped back to 0 when casting it a new however if you choose to recast it while its still going to hold on to the multiplier it will spend double the amount of energy it costed originally. (Once again I don't have all the numbers so I don't know how much the multiplier should increase each time and at what point value should the bonus start at).

Finally we have Vex Armor and Effigy and not much to change her other than a synergy between the 2 abilitys. for one is when Vex armor is up and you activate Effigy all the bonuses you had will not be spread equality to teammates near the Effigy (Don't know the values here once again). and for the Effigy to act like a pet follower where he will attack enemies and breath Spectral Scream at them (which again can effect Elemental Ward).

This might sound very iffy in the way its presented but thats mostly because I don't know the numbering to this and was just brainstorming the ideas so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'd be happy to hear them.

• Like 1

Changes to Spectral Scream

- Remove the modifier on Range mods, so you can increase it's range a lot more.

- Increase the status chance of the base ability to 100% per tick

Changes to Afterburn

- Remove the damage cap from the augment Arfterburn.

Either make it:

- Add damage per enemy hit (so, hitting 1 enemy adds 100 Dmg per second, 2 enemies are 200 per second and so on)

or

- Added damage is effected by Vex Armors Fury

Changes to Elemental Ward

Disclaimer: Heat, Cold and Electric are fine in my personal opinion, the problemchild is Toxic.

Toxic Aura:

- Grants 10% Energy efficeny and 10% Power Strength both effected by Powerstrength but not by Vex Armors Fury Buff.

Why only 10% Powerstrength when Equinox grants 20%? Well, first Chroma whould also grant efficency and second he'd not be needed to pay extra energy to grant allied abilities the bonus. So i think 10% Powerstrength is fine.

Changes to Vex Armor

This one is basically fine, but it has room for synergies with other abilities, which I'll explain in the synergising abilities, so no new stuff here.

Changes to Effigy

- Damage per second is effected by Vex Armors Fury buff.

- Effigy creates a second Aura of Elemental Ward and Vex Armor Auras, so the effects are not only granted by being near Chroma but also by being near his effigy, which is essentially part of him. (Of course, when players are effected by both instances those two don't stack, that whould be a bit overkill.)

Changes to Guided Effigy

- Damage is effected by Vex Armors Fury buff.

tbh spectral scream always been bad that i dont expect much from in even if they buff it really

elemental ward i really like this adding a small fine touch to efficiency is just a nice cherry on top that isnt over the top but isnt useless one bit

vex armor actually is the main problem currently (not his dmg buff this should probly be left alone as it was fixed to not one shot eidalons despite some of us doing it still anyway) on his tanking mechanic which was nerfed several months ago to ground zero. being the only tank to actually be forced to tank but compared to most others tanks, just adding in armor for his only survivability is not the best way to handle in the kind of game like warframe where it could go to endless scaling while other tanks gain invincibility, negate fatal dmg, or even the option to go a whole differently play style that works.

effigy yes this is what he been needing on it. despite it literally being his skin but it doesnt activate any of the buffs seems to make no sense and no synergy (alot of ppl question why this ability is there in the first place but might as well make it work with his kit) so if effigy could activate vex armor that might already solve the tanking problem really. tho the ability is very energy hungry for some strange reason if they add in the elemental ward idea then that might fix it.

You know I proposed an idea for Spectral Scream, but I think I used the wrong link format. Since the Chroma threads are being compiled, I might as well take another stab at it in this post.

YPwD2pz.png

I guess it is possible that most tank builds are supposed to use Healing Return or Life Strike with melee, especially with Chroma's Deluxe skin being packaged with a heavy blade skin and his Prime counterpart being packaged with the Gram Prime. I mean, Healing Return depends on status procs, which can capitalize on with Elemental Ward...

I guess the credit boost might be a hint to drop Effigy, hightail it to a safe place, and use a pre-built health restore from your gear before getting back to a two-pronged attack.,,

But I'd like his opening move help to keep him alive long enough to make use of his Vex Armor. The picture is supposed to be health being drawn from the enemies, especially those under status effects. Those are speed lines, not minus signs. 

On that Rathuum mission with lvl 80 enemies, Chroma plays comfortably, with even Effigy doing its part. I think I might have used Spectral Scream to try to stun or apply another status effect, but I feel using it would have been suicidal. 

I haven't tried Eidolon hunts that much, but it seems Chromas uses are too narrow. I like the power fantasy, the badass movements and concepts of Warframe (the game), but I don't think I'll buy Chroma Prime or actively farm him until he is at least more fun. I'm not a hardcore player and I don't pay too much attention to the Meta of the game, but Chroma needs to be more fun.

Yes, more than entertainment, I have made survivability the major point of my post. Why?

Simple: What good is the thrill of being a fire-breathing badass if you ain't still breathing?

• Like 4

Just had some random thought on the idea, Figure if we can get them in one spot DE might look through them.

Rework on his Fist ability.

Ground targets a 15 meter circle. While standing gives proc to enemy, buff to ally. Last 15 seconds Ally retain buff for 5 seconds when leaving Fire:

Heat Proc to enemies, buff ally damage

Cold: Cold Proc on enemies, buff armor on ally

Toxic: Toxic Proc on enemies, Regen health on allies

Electric: Shock Proc on enemies, Reflect 10% damage on allies

Second Ability. Elemental Ward: Don't change the skill, but the function. Like Ivara's arrows allow to cycle through the elemental select of Fire, Cold, Toxic and Electric

Fourth ability: I'd say make it into a duration ability rather then energy drain, delete the augment and give it an option to stay in place or follow the player.

Chroma needs a rework. thats for certain. His 3 is currently the only ability i activate during missions because its actually worth it (not taking into consideration that you need to build up your buff, so it actually should be stronger than any other buffing abilities), his 2 is okayish but i rarely use it because the energy requirement for it is way to high for a simple buff...

his 1 and 4 are useless. just useless. using is 1 does nothign but actually thats not that bad because alot of frames have atleast one ability thats "useless".. so yeah whatever. but his 4 is just abysmal - it consumes way too much energy and the reard for that is: you have less armor/survivability and your skin does nothing against enemies over level 40...

imo chroma needs a whole ability kit rework. i wouldnt even mind if they redo all 4 abilities. yet keeping the idea of taking dmg to strengthen.

also seeing the past reworks of other frames its clear that DE is trying to make abilities synergize... well literally none of chromas abilities synergize. you could consider a synergy between his 3 and his 2 because his 3 increases armor, so havign a fire chroma increases your health to make the armor more effective. ice is pretty much useless because its not calculated into his 3 anymore and lets not even speak about poison and electricity.

---> saying that, id love to see chromas ice armor buff also be multimplied with vex armor. so picking ice would make him way more tanky. (so saying that his 2 increases his "base armor" - just this change alone could change so much for him - giving him a new synergy between his 2 and 3.

still his 1 and 4 are bs. maybe make his 4 like a rage mode where the skin hovers over chroma all the time and does tone of aoe dmg (similar to revenants 4) - also just make the dmg scale with chromas vex armor buff. just make all his abilities scale with its own buffs. thats literally how its working for every other frame but for chroma every ability ignores each other.

yeha sorry had to let that out

• Like 3

"Fire breathing dragon....."  His description is completely overstated for what he actually delivers.  Not going to dive in to thoughts on ability changes because there are already alot of good suggestions.  Just want to support the cause for a rework.  Right now he is more like a gecko with a zippo lighter and a can of hairspray. 

• Like 4

vor 32 Minuten schrieb VulpinePhantom:

Second Ability. Elemental Ward: Don't change the skill, but the function. Like Ivara's arrows allow to cycle through the elemental select of Fire, Cold, Toxic and Electric

maybe let the ice elemntal ward increase chromas "base armor" - so there is an actualy synergy between his 2 and 3. atm only the fire ward "synergyses" with chromas tank buff since the health increase works wonders for total EHP.

• Like 1