Fast Deflection Uncommon (10.84%)
Rush Uncommon (11.06%)
Magazine Warp Uncommon (10.84%)
Trick Mag Uncommon (10.84%)
Pressure Point Legendary (0.34%)
Ammo Drum Uncommon (11.06%)
Fast Hands Uncommon (10.84%)
Quickdraw Uncommon (10.84%)
Health Restore (Large) Uncommon (10.84%)
Omni Ammo Box Legendary (0.34%)
North Wind Legendary (0.34%)
Shocking Touch Legendary (0.34%)
Molten Impact Legendary (0.34%)
Stretch Legendary (0.34%)
Void/Ukko (Capture)
Vitality Uncommon (10.84%)
Rush Uncommon (11.06%)

Just gonna sneak this one by us huh?

Thanks for the fixes DE.

As for the PA, afraid this is a pass for me, not a fan of the selection of weaps, but what really puts me away is chroma, sure its a really nice looking skin but thats it. i still find Chroma incredibly boring to play, his 1 is still pointless, his 2 and 3, albeit a powerful combo, are boring af, since its the only thing worth considering. And his fourth is... a very expensive offensive decoy that reduces your armor in half for some reason, but hey it marginally increases your credit gain, so yupee. Should the frame get reworked in the next 6 months maybe ill consider it, if i havent farmed it till then.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error when switching loadouts in the Arsenal > Upgrade screen.

I don't see this as a fix, more like this update removed the ability to easily and quickly duplicate 1 mod at a time from config A to B using game controller.

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Eidolon Hunter Prime Access is here!

A Mastery Rank of 8 is required to trade Riven Mods, but players do not have to complete The War Within, and they also do not have to meet the requirement of the Riven Mod (if unveiled). If a player who is Mastery Rank 9 cannot trade for a Tigris Prime set (Mastery Rank 13 required), then a Mastery Rank 9 player should not be allowed to trade for a Mastery Rank 16 locked Riven Mod. Consistency is one of the largest issues in Warframe.

Additionally, Riven Disposition continues down the road of inconsistency as weapons that are years old (Hema, Cycron, etc) are still around "Neutral" (1.00), while powerful weapons with high dispositions such as Tiberon Prime (1.50), Pyrana Prime (1.20), Sicarus Prime (1.50), Scoliac (1.30), etc remain the same disposition despite being extremely meta and popular. Weapons are not supposed to be balanced around Riven Mods, but Riven Disposition is supposed to change based on popularity and base stats. This is no longer the case. New weapons released in the last two years that are not variants continue to have a disposition around "Neutral", but Prime Access after Prime Access, a meta gap expands dramatically.

I fully agree.

Rivens are a bad enough system as-is, RNG aquisition, RNG weapon, RNG stats, then grind to RNG different stats to RNG replace the ones you already rolled.

Yet the zaw (and to an extent crafted-arcanes) system is a near perfect investment type for what they should have been: 
Pick a base-weapon, pick the stats to add, pump in resources to boost it up, multiplier affects the resultant value.

Instead De went for a high plat, high variance trade-bait system that's heavy onm the RNG and meta-gap but low on fairness (or helping out struggling weapons)
if you want to help the (now tiered) weapons add in special abilities to their rivens, don't give simplistic stat boosts (fancier versions of the weapon specific syndicate mods).

Like others, I'm a bit disappointed that Chroma hasn't been looked at. The true headline for Chroma Prime right now reads- "Only good at one thing, and only a bit better than Rhino at it."

I think he could atleast use some QoL around 3. Do we really have to sustain damage to utilize his 3 at this point? How about we just pop the button and he drops X% health/shields to set off the buff we are already spending alot of Energy on?

The idea of screwing around with self damage for a buff is not in line with the flow of the game as I see it. It doesnt give him identity, it gives him liability. It feels clumsy and can actually be hampered severely by beneficial group buffs. (You are helpless to buff yourself while invulnerable by Harrow, etc)

Also, as far as "Buffs" I dont think anyone is asking for insane damage buffs to his 3. Aside from the QoL mentioned above,what he could use is a little more: 

A) tankiness with his 2/3.. considering he is popping TWO defense buffs and still sits at 'not great' on the survivability spectrum. Maybe not as beefy as before, but he used to be an absolute tanking monster, and I really miss that.

B) reasons to use either his 1 or 4. At all. In any truly useful situation. His 1 is a laughable amount of damage.. its goofy for the big scary dragon to breathe and it be so weak. As for 4(aside from its limited utility and damage), noone is out here farming Credits with Effigy, thats what index is for.

Anyway, I know this is a huge complaining rant, but its just because Chroma could be so much more than a 1 trick cannon. I hope you can read it as more passionate than 'angry'. With that said, love DE and love this game alot.. you do GREAT things.

While switching or reloading weapons , theres a big chance of that weapon being holstered and making it impossible to reload set weapon's mag , requiring the user to switch guns in-order to be able to use that gun again which can lead to in-ability of leveling weapons and overall tilting

1 hour ago, Inemos said:

No fix for missing relics in Marduk (Void)?

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

DE...

Where did my relics go?

-snip-

52 minutes ago, LupoDWolf said:

so, no more relics on the void?

Reminder that they were only added to the void as a throwback to the old way of farming prime stuff as part of the most recent unvaulting.

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

DE...

Where did my relics go?

Void/Hepit (Capture)
Rush Uncommon (11.06%)
Void/Ukko (Capture)
Rush Uncommon (11.06%)

They're not sneaking anything. They said that the Nyx+Rhino vault is closed. Relics in the void WAS the Nyx+Rhino vault. You just forgot that.

i really wonder about gram prime. the stats are literally galatine prime's upgraded aside from some minor IPS distribution differences. i can see that mele 3.0 will maybe change both's stats again so in the longer term it wont matter but still...why not clearly focus on one direction for each ? galatine for example 32% crit and maybe 18 status and gram prime 18% crit and 32% status. why make gram literally a galatine prime ver 2.0 aside from maybe 0.2 attack speed. also...5/5 riven disposition vs galatine 1/5. gram prime is already much better, not just because it has half a 60/60 elemental and true steel for free but also with its higher crit dmg multiplier and yet it has a silly 5/5 riven dispo ? it should be obvious to anyone that this is totally unjustified, even if previous usage statistics probably show a low use of gram these prime stats are already reason enough to balance its riven disposition before more people buy silly expensive rivens and then the understandable salt follows when the dispo does get nerfed...

other than that great prime acces imo. accessoires are very nice, even the not-so-flashy syandana and chroma prime just looks awesome. i also like the fact that rubico prime is not too silly overstatted but still quite better than the base variant although i wouldve loved some more punch through on it. i cant like gram prime tho...it just feels so wrong to have a literal better version than an already very powerful, older prime heavy sword...

Minor quirk in the Arsenal Upgrade screen:

- After using search, switching to a different mod loadout and trying to search for an equipped mod in the previous loadout will not appear in current one.

- Need to exit from Arsenal Upgrade screen in order to reset the mod list when the above-mentioned quirk occurs.

Archived