Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Arbitrations] The new amazing ENDGAME mode! Or is it?

Rurabomber

I don't think making lvl 150+ will be much better

I've already see alot of player with high health dies in the first rotation. I hate how when you die, you basically can't get the reward if your team finished another rotation, at least make it so it encourage people to stay in mission until their whole team goes down or extract

Endo is a good resources.. I mean people still buy Filled Anasa Statues, but is it good on an alert that aimed to vet players? I guess its meh

The way to fix this game mode is to lower the time rotation and make the chance of rotation C higher so people encourage to go more than Rotation A and just leave.

Making the enemy level higher would just make the game only playable to some people, again, I've seen people struggling on lvl 60's

12 minutes ago, ChillyWilly said:

I hate how when you die, you basically can't get the reward if your team finished another rotation, at least make it so it encourage people to stay in mission until their whole team goes down or extract

Leechers would just suicide right away and get all of the rewards without trying.

I did not tested this yet but rewards wise there is nothing special on this mission because it is just a recycled content to keep players a bit busy till the big things happen.

The extra endo what these missions give is good for pre high medium and lower level players whom still levelling their shinies. Other than this they could added kuva too to the table.

Edited by Sziklamester

48 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

if its a lesson I've learned while playing warframe after the umbra update. is NEVER hate getting endo. you'll never know if de will give you more umbra mods In the future with even higher endo requirements. took me half the summer to max out all of my umbra mods for my inaros build. 

I only updated to rank 9, you can fit all 3 mods on any frame if you rank them 1 from the max. 

I got lucky as I had more then enough endo to use.

But they definately need to add more worthwhile rewards, it wont take long to earn them. 

I like it, but even with over 900Hrs in game there is still stuff I still need. My first run last night gave me cash, endo, focus and a lot of fun. Ok we faild to hit 30 thus the rewards did seem a bit flat and It does need fine tuneing. 

But over all its a good adtion to the game. You just cant please all of the people all of the time.

The  largest problem with new mode is all the rewards are endo.....veterans have no need for endo.   So you have doubled the time for regular missions and yet have no rewards in place.....why would anyone play these snore fests?

1 hour ago, moostar95 said:

if its a lesson I've learned while playing warframe after the umbra update. is NEVER hate getting endo. you'll never know if de will give you more umbra mods In the future with even higher endo requirements. took me half the summer to max out all of my umbra mods for my inaros build. 

when Baro surprised us with 4 lovely new prime mods....they made not a dent in endo.   It is not that endo is not useful for the newer folks,

it is endo has no use for veterans.   And they claimed elite alerts were to be for veterans.

They need to make endo useful, since it has been years since new mods were a regular thing.

Il y a 10 heures, Kobrakai85 a dit :

As a new-ish player (400 hours) I look at these rewards and think wow ...being able to get that much endo in a single mission is insanely good. This seems game breaking to me, I can level up all my primed mods easily now. It baffles me how anyone could complain about this, I almost feel like they should nerf the rewards. Are we playing the same game here?

Not really 😄

From my perspective at this point Endo has barely more value than credits. You could give me half a million endo per rotation and still i wouldn't really be moved (other than yay big numbers). 

That's not to say i don't enjoy the new mode, but the rotation rewards to me aren't worth a dime. 

If anything I'd much rather get Ayatan statues because those i can use to pimp my crib, and are always nice to have.

7 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

when Baro surprised us with 4 lovely new prime mods....they made not a dent in endo.   It is not that endo is not useful for the newer folks,

it is endo has no use for veterans.   And they claimed elite alerts were to be for veterans.

They need to make endo useful, since it has been years since new mods were a regular thing.

They will add more as it goes, just like everything else in Warframe, but the rewards are indeed lacking.

But they could have just made an "Elite Sortie" where they were even tougher and have a better reward table. I dont get why we needed Arbitrations when in reality all they really needed to do was make Sorties have more value. 

I havent experienced them yet as Im on console and the idea of it is welcomed but I feel like all they really need to do is make changes to sorties for vets to have meaningful rewards

My biggest issue is that it's only endless game modes. AKA, all the ones I hate playing. It's Sanctuary Onslaught all over again. A long mission and no way to speed it up.

My first(and only) mission I ran, was an excavation. We stayed for 40 minutes but were without power for probably 20 of those minutes. If the idea was to make it more intense through resource attrition, I guess it was a success? The level was almost entirely devoid of enemies to kill. It was rather tame all things considered.

There is a large missed opportunity here for some bizarre mission conditions.
-Like capture 5 targets in less than 2 minutes.
-Maybe a Hive Sabotage where it spawns 10 Juggernauts after each pimple is popped.
-Exterminate with an immortal Stalker(or whatever assassin variant).
-Mobile defense on a moving platform and all the monsters have knockdown. If you fall off, you lose.
-Hijack but the enemies are hijacking your dropship! Stop the train and reclaim your Liset! (maybe this one is too silly)

These are just some ideas. Maybe they stink or could be improved. Still beats another long endless pile of lame, though. In my opinion or course.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

They will add more as it goes, just like everything else in Warframe, but the rewards are indeed lacking.

But they could have just made an "Elite Sortie" where they were even tougher and have a better reward table. I dont get why we needed Arbitrations when in reality all they really needed to do was make Sorties have more value. 

I havent experienced them yet as Im on console and the idea of it is welcomed but I feel like all they really need to do is make changes to sorties for vets to have meaningful rewards

The last few years they stopped on mods other then a trickle, endo/cores come in massive amounts to the help the new people.

Veterans are have massive amounts of the useless stuff.  They need a use for endo in the game.

Just now, Kyronz said:

The last few years they stopped on mods other then a trickle, endo/cores come in massive amounts to the help the new people.

Veterans are have massive amounts of the useless stuff.  They need a use for endo in the game.

Well the Umbral mods changed that, if more are released then thats the only way endos usefull again.

And hopefully with these alerts we get some more veteran mods but they need to add more then just endo/mods as a reward, the operator cosmetics/noggle arnt what I classify as a "meaningful reward" unless the cosmetics arent just 1 piece but a suit.....that would be nice then just an operator head piece 

Just now, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

Well the Umbral mods changed that, if more are released then thats the only way endos usefull again.

And hopefully with these alerts we get some more veteran mods but they need to add more then just endo/mods as a reward, the operator cosmetics/noggle arnt what I classify as a "meaningful reward" unless the cosmetics arent just 1 piece but a suit.....that would be nice then just an operator head piece 

umbral mods take same amount of endo as other mods including primed....a pittance.

Just now, Kyronz said:

umbral mods take same amount of endo as other mods including primed....a pittance.

Well those mods were pretty much gifted to us (like Umbra Excal) Other then the credit investment that was really it.

Simple solution is to make the next round have a higher endo requirement and keep the credit investment the same. Its not hard to implement that.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

Then what WOULD you consider a "meaningful reward", if not mods, endo, or cosmetics?   Kuva is off the table, too, because it makes no sense to be randomly getting kuva on non-kuva tilesets.  They aren't trying to create a -one mission for all major resources- node.  They still want you to play the rest of the game, as well 😛

Anyway, I see alot of people posting "needs to be "better"", but no suggestions really as to what qualifies as "better".   I personally think Endo is a great start.  Perhaps for the next unvaulting, or the next prime release, they'll use it as a drop place.  People need to be more patient. Y'all wanted more "content"...ya got it, and now it's not good enough, either.  smh

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Kuva is off the table, too, because it makes no sense to be randomly getting kuva on non-kuva tilesets.

6k kuva sortie reward says "hi".

EDIT:

Oh, and PoE bounties are asking how are you doing. ;)

Edited by Rurabomber

21 minutes ago, Rurabomber said:

6k kuva sortie reward says "hi".

EDIT:

Oh, and PoE bounties are asking how are you doing. 😉

Not as an "endless" reward, is what I mean.  Anyways, I'm standing by my point:  There's already a major tileset that provides that resource.  DE's goal is -not- to have one mission to go to for everything.  It'd make the majority of the game moot.

@(PS4)Taishin_Ishu

There are many missions good for Endo and only a few available for farming Kuva. Elite alerts are on a 1 hour cooldown, so I think Kuva survivals and Floods would still be played even if Arbitrations offered some chance for a Kuva reward.

Seriously though, it doesn't HAVE to be Kuva, just don't make it 92% endo... Don't tell me you think those numbers are OK:

17 hours ago, Thundervision said:

I8WwjiX.png

The problem with sculptures is they are not stackable items in inventory. G0dD4amn DE did no one think this thru? I played extensively for a year and a half. I am overflowing with those orokin cockroach items.

If you intend to add sink for all this, fine, but the manner of rollout is gob smackingly inept. terrible optics for people at end game.

Would you guys be satisfied if say, they made each mod a 5% chance to drop, so 20% for any of the mods, and split the endo and ayatans up between the 80%? Like 20% for endo, ayatans, etc. Atleast this way you have a pretty good shot at getting one of the mods, still low, but id rather have 20% then 8% in the first rotation. They should also decrease the rotation time back to how it is with everything else, and keep the ABC rotation. Also add in other rewards, like keep the endo and ayatans for rotation A, but on rotation B give something different, like large amounts of kuva or nitain, and Rotation C give a great reward to people who stay a long time. Like say even more kuva, built formas, exilus adapters, potatoes, etc. What do you guys think? I think that would be fair

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

23 hours ago, Rurabomber said:

OK, so I have just done 20 rounds of Interception Arbitration solo and had to leave because I was getting bored out of my mind. Is this a joke? When I looked at the Mission Summary screen afterwards, I felt violated.

Is this gamemode really aimed at veteran players? Is this supposed to be difficult and rewarding? All I got from those 20 rounds was endo and ayatans! Wow, what an amazing reward for someone who's been playing this game for years!

Take a look at this:

Reveal hidden contents

O5ocRNd.jpg

Hide contents

TnWHdXc.jpg

RyKHVOf.gif

Please at least add some Kuva to the reward table. I think rerolling Riven mods is the main activity of many burnt-out players right now. Ranking up mods definitely isn't. Endo is only good for the newer players, and there is already a ton of other content available to them in Warframe.

As a side note - I'm pretty sure I did not even get the five Orta ayatan sculptures shown here, because when I checked my inventory afterwards, only one of my Orta sculptures had no ayatan stars in it. Is this a bug, or are they coming already fully upgraded with stars?

Anyway, here's another ridiculous fact: after 20 rounds, which took me more than an hour to complete by the way, some of the enemies weren't even at level 100...

I had a more difficult time in Pokemon Red, defeating Brock with Charmander as my starter, for crying out loud. xD

Pic:

Hide contents

51Z5xUo.jpg

EDIT: Quoting [DE] Megan, today's patch notes:

Doing 20 rounds of Arbitration Interception was easier than doing some sorties. Duration =/= difficulty. Please understand that.

If this is really your idea of an ENDGAME mode, DE, then I feel like this game has nothing more than a time sink to offer for its veteran players. I'm out, feel free to say "good riddance" below. 😉

Exactly my thoughts.

It's boring, it's not even harder, it has a lot of stuff added to them to make it frustrating, but not challenging. And at the end of all that, you get less and worse rewards than a ESO, a Sortie, or just a regular mission.

Rewards wise i think Kuva would be a good start, also why not Ducats? They've added 1000 ducats as a crafting resource to one of the new weapons, so why not give them in these, supposedly elite missions.

Also i think they'd do better if they used the fissure model for this, giving stacking boosts for resources and such for each wave, and also special rewards at certain rounds.

These special rewards could be from a pool that includes catalysts, forma, etc, or even "better" rewards like cosmetics and such.

Also, i'm still hoping someone read the memo wrong, and when someone said double/half the rate of the rounds, i'm hoping it meant making them faster, not slower. Making rounds faster should also increase the level and difficulty of the maps faster, increasing the challenge, as opposed to just making it boring as hell. Making them the regular duration is the very least of changes this mode needs, otherwise it's dead content in a couple weeks.

Also, the rewards from the Vitus Essence are so poor, its amazing. I'd start maybe by adding augments and archwing weapon parts, put it at a hefty Essence cost, this way you allow people a easy way to get the items they'd have to trade for or level up all 6 syndicates to have. And since, lets face it, this game's lack of a proper auction house or market, does make trading a bit fastidious and complicated at best, it would do well for DE to reduce areas where you're required this.

Otherwise when people got the vitus essence for Power Donation and some of the cosmetics, Arbitrations are dead, because lets face it, Cautious shot is not that great, i mean sure some less skilled people using zarr or other similar weapons might take it, but honestly there's better things to use and it's not that hard to avoid getting killed by your own shots. The Tenno thingie is fugly, and the rest is just kinda meh...

Edited by ReaverKane

23 hours ago, Rurabomber said:

snip

And we had people in the patch notes 'supporting' DE's decision to have such stupidly low drop rates on anything other than endo lol.  My first reward was you guessed it endo....

My 'first experience' of arbitrations literally had a speed volt spamming their 2 thanks to I'm guessing a 300% power buff....

As to the event, it's meh in my opinion.  Frame and weapon buffs aren't going to change the 'meta' for endgame long runs for most people and it would also seem that you need the specific version mentioned to actually get the buff rather than all variants....which is fine if you're a hoarder but not if you only keep the best options.

Drones were the most annoying thing, not hard, just annoying as they aren't affected by things like dex pixia (had a titania buff so....)even though they're now basically treated as a normal weapon (at least let me shoot them if I'm using a 'gun'). 

I honestly do not see any reason for 10 minute/rounds for rewards, they should have left that at 5mins imo.  I think I'd rather see shorter rounds but with a faster ramp up of enemies while also allowing your team to revive you (no self revives), especially if the rewards are going to stay as they are.  Actually who am I kidding, I've been wanting the star map to have a 'high level mode' for ages and I'd rather have that over this 'once every hour' mission type.

In all honesty, first impressions are basically what I said in patch notes, the primarily endo/ayatan rewards (lets be honest with the drop chance on mods we're going to get A LOT) are not enough incentive to make me want to play the mission type even if I want the statue from arbiters 'store'....  I might feel different if I go in with clan mates rather than a public group but I doubt I'll be doing much of it, I sure won't be rushing onto the game every night to play it lets put it that way. 

Edited by LSG501