Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

Having several cetus bugs since the update (some of which are occuring frequently):

- Getting stuck in group vote after a mission. Seems to happen if someone loads faster than others and grabs a bounty for voting before all have gotten the "inner door" open. Have this happen on many occasions. Seem to be a common occurance for many.

- Eidolon hunt/bounty groups getting mixed up. Have only have this happen once, but when it happened another in the squad said that it happens sometimes.

- Camera getting stuck at cetus inner door (could see my character run around from a fixed perspective). Has happened to me once.

- Archwing sometimes auto unequipping and sometime not when at "return to cetus". Seems to be random every return.

- A case of instant bounty fail. This happened after a grineer cache hunt in a cave (the one with the elevator straight down). On the way up and before the next objective came up, we got a "the mission is no longer possible" or something and the bounty failed. Happened once.

- Sudden inability to switch to operator mode or use melee abilities during eidolon hunt. I also noticed that flying back on archwing, shift+crouch boosting did not work as normal, but instead slowly made the archwing descend as with normal flight+crouch. Maybe an input event is getting stuck? Happened to me once, but others have written similar sudden loss of control many times.

- Dropships going super spawn mode when shot down fast. Sometimes to the extent that they are bumping into eachother and the game becomes generally laggy as well

Keep up the good work!

In this post I try to collect all the bugs I've experienced so far.

- Channeling with melee doesn't work with every click (I have to click often until I can see that it's running). Some said that channeling isn't working while sprinting - I mean while standing, not sprinting or whatever.

- I noticed that Volt's Discharge sometimes has no effect on enemies. I stood in front of a Grineer and used it, he killed me unimpressed, no one died of it in the seconds after that moment. It happened to me various times on ESO

- A bug which is a bit older but still isn't fixed: Energizing Dash isn't working sometimes when I change to operator and dash immediately or some seconds after that. To be sure that I get the effect of it I dash like 3-4 times in a row to prevend losing important seconds.

- match making is a bit buggy. Sometimes, after all squad members have left the group I have to vote for a mission while being the only one in the squad. Sometimes match making pretend to look for another players to put them into my squad and doesn't find anyone. I have to restart the match making several times to get a squad instantly on popular mission which are played 24/7.

On 2018-10-13 at 3:38 AM, AnimaFox said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2gWbAcZ.jpg6L8V6UR.jpg

Sugatra: Daman is normally transparent, but if you make a turn in front of the camera, it appears quickly and disappear again.

The same thing happens to my amp. Goes partially invisible at certain angles.

On 2018-10-12 at 3:14 PM, Zhnigo said:

Did somebody say "operator cosmetics"?

When is this gonna be fixed? It affects nearly all operator hair

YES, WHOLLY S#&$ THIS HAS BOTHERED ME FOREVER. THEY NEED TO FIX THE NORMAL MAPS ON THE HAIR.

Not sure if anyone has already reported this, but the Paracesis seems to be glitched.  Some mods like Primed Pressure Point have no visible effect on the stats in the modding screen (No number difference with/without the mod on).  Have not tested whether it is just numbers or if it actually affects the weapon's damage.

Copied over from my reddit thread, so please forgive any formatting quirks.

- Plague Keewar + Shtung stave Zaw
 - Tested with Clashing Forest and Flailing Branch stances
 - Tested with and without Reach
 - Tested with and without any equipped mods or arcanes
 - Tested Bo, another stave type weapon

Since the update I noticed in missions that my Zaw, a stave I lovingly named Osteoporosis, seemed to just not feel as good to use as it used to. Knowing that "feel" wasn't really a good metric to go by, I brought it to the Simulacrum for further testing. Turns out, for some reason the first strike of quick-melee doesn't hit anything unless you're touching the enemy when you use it while facing them, or if the enemy is behind and to the left of you. The second strike of quick-melee has no problem hitting multiple enemies from considerable distance or from the expected direction. I tested with a Bo with and without Reach and it seemed to behave as expected. I don't have another Zaw to test with at the moment.

https://gfycat.com/ThornyNegligibleJay - testing while facing an enemy

https://gfycat.com/AgreeableWhichBarnacle - tested while facing away from an enemy

I'm posting here mostly to see if this is affecting anyone else or if for some reason my awesome Zaw has been individually bugged. This is unfortunately making it annoying to use in missions, even when I'm just trying to open loot containers.

after being salty with a rough first start with arbitration i feel that game mode needs some tweaks. an example is just don't extended the the intervals of the of the abc drops. it just feels too long and strenuous for some mods that have questionable worth in my eyes.yeah sure it offers endo but we have other ways of getting endo. most being far more quicker.  plus the excavator mission felt like it was taking forever since none of the dang battery mobs were spawning correctly. on a good arena run you could get about as much endo as the arbitration's offer without it take like 10 minutes or more depending on whether it is survival, defense, interception, or excavation.

I dont know if it's a bug or not. But when i do lethal alert, i feel like only the normal warframe receive 300% strength buff, while their prime variant dont. For example, yesterday i did one with 300% strength on mesa and it worked just fine, my shatter shield had 95% damage reduction. Today, i just did one with 300% strength on valkyr, and my valkyr prime only had 65% attack speed on warcry. I dont know if this is a bug or feature?

you broke the decorating grineer heavy gunner and corpus penta (the figures dont have their weapons for display anymore)

visiting someones ship who allready finished the chimera questpart seem to let all doors go buggy (they appear closed, hopping and bulletjumping will get you through it) and the ramp to the cockpit up to starchart will disapear and when you clip in the operator room in the back.. the hosts operator sits there in his invisible chair

moas who get corrupted will just stand there, shacking and do nothing, this sometimes includes infested moas and for the best part: juggernaught who will just grunt like a pig and wont move a single step or start any kind of attack after he gets corrupted

elite endless mission: limbos powers dont seem to affect any unit that is shielded by the drones, they just walk on and act like nothing happened

new gearwheel. synthesis scanner wont be equipted on clock, you have to unequip it and reequip it, then it might work, or not.. if not: do it again and again and again, it'll work sometimes... pretty naah when you wanna scan something on the run

More feedback.

After having someone else ask me if the update screwed with my color schemes, I had them log onto their account on my pc.  The result was a completely washed out mess, despite choosing default settings.  Same settings on my account, and the color balance was fine.  This is especially troubling on corpus maps when a black (dead end), yellow (locked), and green (unlocked) door all look like a white mess.

The synthesis scanner also has become an issue.  One account allows it to just pop up, and the other requires toggling weapons a few times.  It's annoying when it takes 3+ day to get a reward (75,00/26,000), and you have to fight even to get it to appear on a rotary item wheel.

The rotary wheel is a mess.  Its sensitivity is too high, and in the middle of combat you just can't make it use able.  Case in point, throwing down an energy or health restore pad is not a timely affair unless you've stripped the wheel to the minimum items.  Heaven forbid you go too far, and become a bullet sponge.  It might be easier to just strip out non-combat items, similar to how the current fishing system works.  Your main wheel will be the intensity items (pizzas, health restore, ammo boxes, scanner, and kinetic traps), followed by non-combat items (fishing, mining, catching, and transportation), the next tab is summonable reinforcements, followed by miscellaneous (cyphers, quest items, and dragon keys), and emotes.  The organization would be 10 items per category, capping out at 40 items and 10 emotes.  You've already forced Tab for the emotes, so I'm not seeing a down side beyond the obvious clicking.  As the system stands, burying things in the 3rd rotation makes them combat non-viable.

Enemy AI and damage seems to be inconsistent.  Supposedly the AI in warframe is supposed to miss the first shot, to be less cheap.  As of this update I've had Grineer in other rooms go from docile to alerted, and be able to peg me with the Hind from 500+ meters.  I've also had point blank melee with an Atterax completely miss the target.  I don't have quantitative proof, but this started after Chimera.  It makes one worry about melee 3.0, if the mainline screwed up so much with so many melee weapons.  

On a side note, the wait walls are getting pretty frustrating.  3 days for research, for mediocre weapons (based upon stats, not experience), is nutty.  Likewise, Tower White pigment is still a mess with 5 units every 12-14 dead Condrocs, meaning 60*12 = 720 Condrocs dead.  Given poor spawning, poor drops, and high requirements you might as well think of it as Hema 4.5.  I say this, as unboosted I got 15-18 mutagen samples on a few derelict runs today.  Might you have tweaked the drop rates, without updating them?  It makes sense in the way Mutalist Alad V keys now only take 1 coordinate, but a change this drastic without documentation (that I've seen, but I acknowledge maybe having missed it) is a substantial error.

Hopefully Tuesday ends as a much better patched game, but that's up to devs now.

Am 13.10.2018 um 00:10 schrieb -NR-Zodiac:

No changes to the new Sword and it taking 4 Formas ( up to Level 40, to max it out ), to release the true potentcial of it? 

i mean afterall as of Right now it's not usefull as Lua / Sentients are only a Thing if we decide to do a Survival there.

You do know that the Sentients are mobilising their forces under Natah's/Lotus' command right now yes ? I am pretty sure that sword will see more then its fair share of action in the near future.

On 2018-10-12 at 11:07 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

Please note that Operator cosmetic issues are known and the team are working to smooth out these wrinkles. Earliest ETA on fixes for these are Monday - please continue to point your Chimera issues to our Megathread:

Missed QoL Change:
You can now swap your A B C Appearance loadout order in the Arsenal!

Changes:

• Heavy Blade and Hammer Zaws now have a Range of 3 meters which should fix the continued inconsistency since the Mainline.
  • Restored Venka Prime's 0.75 Melee Combo Multiplier.
  • Removed the requirement to be higher than Initiate to replicate Clan Research - further review of this initial change is required.
  • Reduced some distortion on Radiation Status FX.
  • Removed some unnecessary sounds from the Daily Tribute UI.
  • Removed an extra Icon on the Dojo minimap.
  • Minor sounds mix adjustments to Melee slide attack / heavy attack / slam attack.

Fixes:

• We have live fixed Arbitration missions rewarding the incorrect amount of Vitus Essence at End Of Mission, and inability to complete the Mastery Rank 26 test.
  • Fixes towards a crash related to Discord. Much love to Discord for diagnosing and implementing the fix!
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after a Host migration if you had an active Specter.
  • Fixed a crash when joining a Lunaro match.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to Grab in Frame Fighter.
  • Fixed earning multiple Ayatan Statues in an Arbitrations mission, but only receiving one once returning to your ship.
  • Fixed Defectors falling through the floor in the Corship Ship Defection tileset, resulting in inability to extract.
  • Fixed Defection missions not spawning the correct number of Colonists, and therefore not counting rescued squads correctly.
  • Fixed < and > characters causing input boxes (search bars, password, etc) to break.
  • Fixed the Cetus tower appearing too large in the Star Chart.
  • Fixed Blast Status FX showing on invisible weapons. 
  • Fixed Grineer Flameblades freezing up in animations when dropping from the Dropship in the Plains.
  • Fixed some weapons (Dakra Prime, Deimos Claw Skin, etc) having an incredibly long weapon trail FX.
  • Fixed skyboxes unintentionally getting too dark when turning FX settings down in the Options.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Null Star ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Revenant’s Mesmer Skin ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nezha’s Warding Halo ability.

I just want to report some really disgusting bugs.

1. Every time i log in again all my colors on all equipment are random, also my favorite colors are deleted.

2. There seems to be problems with Noggle decorations in Dojo. Sometimes don't have heads, sometimes have only the heads.

Pls DE do something with those color issue. I just can't stand non stop destroying my fashion frame.

19 часов назад, maddragonmaster сказал:

ok i tried one of those arbitrations or what not and i have to say i am seriously pev'ed. why oh why do you make a one freaking life mission and included the dam freaking nullifiers and everything to counter our abilities. i since i was a chroma i was dead before i could re add my vex amor. so you guys skipped chroma's rework during his prime and then add something  requires him to keep his vex armor up at all dam times and included lot of these dam nullifiers into it which once chroma looses his vex armor he is just dead. D. E. A. D. DEAD!

and listen to me i don't tolorate having a decent build and loosing a dam mission due to DE deciding to listen to the dang vets, elites of what ever the are called and make a game mode that makes me want to mash my freaking toes then rather play this dam game mode. and for what? some some shaky questionable quality mods and fashion crap? 

ok i was unreasonable angry over this, but i dont enjoy the concept of DE shoving a game mode that they guarantee we are going to fail alot. and that seriously makes me angry. i play this game to enjoy the game and not for DE to create an artificial wall for me to bash my head against.

So in short, you have no interest to play the mode, you don't want a challenge in terms of one life and yet you still played and played a warframe that can die easily compared to many other options like Inaros, Gara, Mesa, Rhino or Assimilate Nyx, Nidus, Wukong and now you complain and blame "veterans".

Guess common sense is not that common.

Цитата

ok i was unreasonable angry over this, but i dont enjoy the concept of DE shoving a game mode that they guarantee we are going to fail alot

Only ---- fail a lot.

Smart play frames that can't easily die if they can die at all.

please, please make all the endless missions such that if you decide to leave, you just take yourself out, not the whole team. for example survival. i have to solo the missions now because there is always some dude who just has to leave at 10 minutes

Archived