Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paracesis status chance

Kylezz

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

You havent Forma'd it 5 times, have you?

Come back once you do that.

That doesnt increase the low-average status chance. I never had capacity problem with weapons even without the 40levels gimmick.

but for sure it’s not a mr fodder, its stats are overall above average, can fit umbral mods and is literlly perfect for slaying sentiens without actual drawbacks against everything else

Just now, EoFallen said:

nah the only thing added from melee 3.0 was the sound and in a hotfix they added more range to heavyblades

Its not even live yet... and they dont showed us all things so... relax and wait. I am sure melee 3.0 will change a lot 😉

3 hours ago, DerGreif2 said:

Its not even live yet... and they dont showed us all things so... relax and wait. I am sure melee 3.0 will change a lot 😉

it will take a while cause unlike ability changes damage changes and even scarier 

Seeing how it was designed to kill sentients, who resist status, having the pure damage makes sense. Even if it does reset the resistance of the sentients, having a status does not make sense.

Edited by AJ5511

I would prefer if that existing 12% Status chance is converted to Critical chance, making it 43% Critical chance and 0% status. (It wouldn't make Paracesis even OP if you compare stats with Gram prime. Increased Critical chance and zero Status Chance would also make more sense, since it's supposed to be "Ultimate sentient killer".)

Edited by Ryuurik

3 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

31% crit. chance and 2.6 multiplier now it has 12% status chance and suddenly it's a MR fodder.

Just what has become of warframe players these days. 12% is mediocre at worst and still far from a "bad" value.

yup im wondering the same thing cause before riven you need to know how to mod properly to do your max amount of max rivens made these players lazy