The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you still get 75% off discounts on the new login?

Cyrras

I was wondering, I used to get them on an almost biweekly basis, but I've been holding onto some steam funds for them since the login changes and haven't seen a single one.
Are discounts still around? Am I just super unlucky now?

i get 75% coupons atleast once a week.  and got one with the new system aswell.
maybe its because i didnt spend money in the last 4 years so the game tries to push me giving coupons. or you know, its just random

for sure it is not completely random because every time i skip atleast one login day the game gives me a 50-75% coupon

Edited by JohnKable

hace 2 horas, Makunogo dijo:

i hope you haven't been using those bi weekly discounts... its so easy to earn plat its almost scary

Our easyness for getting plat comes from their easyness of spending money to buy it. The more 75% we get, the better! plat isnt printed, it comes in minor amounts through devstream/prime time gifts, or bought by someone, and most probably with 75%.

too bad tennogen cant be bought with plat tho...those 75% discounts would be tempting to get some p2w fashion upgrades.

Just got a 50% a few days ago, so I'm assuming that, yes, the 75% is still a thing. 

I only very rarely get them, so personal experience with the 75% is going to be thin on the ground. 

Nevertheless, discounted plat is still part of the login rewards. 

Don't despair if you are reading this thread guys. Unless they've got actual proof, I can almost 100% assure you these people claiming to get 75% discounts on a weekly/biweekly basis are straight lying. Just fyi to you all :highfive: