Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limited and daily alerts that rewards platinum, etc.

slaking21

I think it would be a pretty great idea if there was a specific quest that was daily or so that rewards the player with limited stuff, like prime parts that are vaulted and platinum. But, the quests will only be daily and it will be limited only for 2 months or more. But this is just a suggestion. I think that many people have suggested this idea, but, I'm just really compelled to suggest this because platinum is so hard to get and there are primes that are vaulted that I really want to get.

Giving people free plat? Why would they give away one of their main sources of income for free? Also if you want vaulted items wait for an unvaulting they're pretty common, or just trade. As for plat being hard to get it really isn't. If you know what to sell and are selling for good prices then its easy, it just takes time. 

3 minutes ago, slaking21 said:

I think it would be a pretty great idea if there was a specific quest that was daily or so that rewards the player with limited stuff, like prime parts that are vaulted and platinum.

A weekly quest that rewards a small amount of platinum would be an okay idea. You could have three rewards:

1. Vaulted Prime Part
  2. Vaulted Prime Part
  3. Platinum

But DE sets a whole bunch of challenges per week. Once you reach each milestone you get the prize.

Daily quests for platinum is not going to happen.

Oh come on, plat is very easy to farm just sell primed parts that you do not need.  
Also would like to hear from OP a thought trough argument why players should receive premium currency and/or vaulted stuff with little to no effort?

Updated:

Checked OP's IGN: I have no more questions Your Honor!

Edited by Cephalon_9.52

It's a bad idea. Period. I'm even amazed how anyone can think this is a good idea.

Whatever you say can not excuse what would essentially be a F2P game giving away it's only source of income for free.

This request is low-key asking for a handout from the devs. Learn to trade.

il y a 9 minutes, Ver1dian a dit :

It's a bad idea. Period. I'm even amazed how anyone can think this is a good idea.

Whatever you say can not excuse what would essentially be a F2P game giving away it's only source of income for free.

This request is low-key asking for a handout from the devs. Learn to trade.

That, and inflation. 

il y a 20 minutes, krc473 a dit :

A weekly quest that rewards a small amount of platinum would be an okay idea. You could have three rewards:

1. Vaulted Prime Part
  2. Vaulted Prime Part
  3. Platinum

But DE sets a whole bunch of challenges per week. Once you reach each milestone you get the prize.

Daily quests for platinum is not going to happen.

Not really. Besides whatever plat amount they give out would either be too much or too little, and being you can sell junk in loads that really isn't the best idea. 

il y a 25 minutes, slaking21 a dit :

I think it would be a pretty great idea if there was a specific quest that was daily or so that rewards the player with limited stuff, like prime parts that are vaulted and platinum. But, the quests will only be daily and it will be limited only for 2 months or more. But this is just a suggestion. I think that many people have suggested this idea, but, I'm just really compelled to suggest this because platinum is so hard to get and there are primes that are vaulted that I really want to get.

Are you prepared to access an extremely inflated market? Cause that's what would happen. 

Maybe that part from the vault you want now would cost you 50 plat now, with free plat going out every week to everyone how about it goes for 200, or 500 instead (those are realistic numbers by the way). 

Also, if platinum gets inflated the market bundles from DE will lose all their value. 

Heed the advice of an economics major, get into trading yourself. It's simpler and better for everyone tbh. 

There isn’t a game out there that will give out their source of income. I heard Fortnite does It & rewards v bucks when doing certain quests/challenges in Save The World. I’m not sure how that works out since you do have to pay for that part of the game. I guess you could argue that Fortnite does awards their currency in the battle pass. But your pretty much just earning the money you spent if you don’t buy anything else & earn all the tiers.

Okay enough about Fortnite. Moral of the story is. There’s always something to it. No game will just award its currency without you spending anything at all. 

vor 41 Minuten schrieb slaking21:

I'm just really compelled to suggest this because platinum is so hard to get and there are primes that are vaulted that I really want to get.

That's kind of their point....

[sarcasm]Why not take a step further and hand prime access cosmetics for free? DE's Devs and their families don't need food on their table.[sarcasm]

Edited by Walkampf

No platinum for other sources than player purchases, period. You can't take away DE's source of income. If you add any consistent source of platinum the purchases will drop dramatically because now you get all the platinum you need with waiting game. It's supposed to be the other way around.

Wanting everything in Warframe but not having time nor money for it is an impossible equation unless you're a real dirtbag or get very very lucky with rivens.

DE needs to control the in game plat.

So far, 100% of the plat in game has been payed by someone with real money ( except for giveaways by DE themselves, which they control ). They aren’t going to change that. At least I hope they don’t. That would be bad.

Any method that would allow a fake inflow of plat, would be bad. Especially considering that we are allowed to trade. Not so much of an issue on games where players can’t trade with in game currency.

Edited by (PS4)xtharbadx

Just came in here to say that this is a terrible idea and if the reason to you isn't obvious then you don't understand economics at all. 

Plat is easy to come by and here is a step by step guide:

Step 1: Run fissues

Step 2: Select Reward

Step 3: Value the Reward (Trade chat or Warframe.market)

Step 4: List Reward for sale

Step 5: Agree price and make trade

Step 6: ??????

Step 7: Profit

Being given free Vaulted parts or Plat is just so moronic that I can't even put into words without using heavy sarcasm. Why on earth would you want to devalue vaulted parts, because if you can still obtain them then they aren't vaulted are they! hey DE What does vaulted mean. If you give away free plat then it'l just take more plat to buy what you want because more plat is in circulation.

the only players who really need plat are the new players, but daily mission with plat can be bad idea because of "making new accounts"... and exploit the system.

should be better to have weekly missions for new/all players that give weapon/warframe slots. (because theres no away to exploit it).

Having missions with plat can be very bad for the game healthy.

Even if OP is trolling, he does have a point. It would be nice to have challenges to get plat. My suggestion for a challenge is to get a job. You can even do it as a daily challenge, 7 days a week and depending on how long per day you do the challenge, you get a currency called money which you can use to get plat.

3 hours ago, Goodwill said:

Even if OP is trolling, he does have a point. It would be nice to have challenges to get plat. My suggestion for a challenge is to get a job. You can even do it as a daily challenge, 7 days a week and depending on how long per day you do the challenge, you get a currency called money which you can use to get plat.

Put this comment in the vault