• Lith C3 - 13 (1.1%)
  • Meso T3 - 22 (1.9%)
  • Neo K2 - 22 (1.9%)
  • Axi C3 - 15 (1.3%)
  • Nitain - 19 (1.7%)
  • Oxium - 9 (0.8%)
  • Cetus Wisp - 22 (1.9%)
  • Ambulas Noggle - 7 (0.6%)
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint - 15 (1.3%)
  • Khora Warframe - 2 (0.2%)
  • Nidus Warframe - 2 (0.2%)
  • Rifle Riven - 0 (0%)

Total: 1144

I just noticed that I totally forgot to include the Riven, because I didn't find a single report of a drop.

I'm gonna have to agree with the sentiment that these drops are way too low.  Let's say that someone really wants Nidus, and has the streams running for 5 days straight.  This means that they have 120 drops.  The chance of this happening is obviously related to the chance of it not happening:

0.998120=78.6%

Again, that's the chance of it not happening.  The chance of them getting it after 120 drops would be 21.4%.  This means that 78.6% of players are getting disappointed.  That's unacceptable.

Now let's say there's a bit of selection bias in the amount of people who are coming here to the forums and say the actual chance is higher...here are some numbers:

• 0.5% chance: 45% of players get it, 55% of players disappointed. 
  • 1% chance: 70% of players get it, 30% of players disappointed.

30% might not seem too bad, but these are the people who got every drop for five days straight.  On a 1% drop rate with 60 drops you'd get 55% of players disappointed.

I don't really mind, personally, but I do agree with you guys that it's wrong; you don't want a large portion of players feeling disappointed after doing something like this.  And to be honest, I kind of expect the drop rates to mysteriously increase for the last day.  Once people get what they want the likelihood of them inflating twitch numbers goes down, so ideally they stick around until the last day to finally get what they want.  That inflates the twitch numbers, and that's good for business.

I feel as though this is broken for some people. I've been watching for 3 days cumulatively (each session being no less than 5 hours each (Makarimorph does loooong streams)) and haven't gotten a single drop.
I know my accounts are linked, as I get my Twitch Prime stuff -shrugs-
Oh well, sucks not to get anything, but it isn't the end of the world.

8 hours ago, Neriek said:

I too mostly got those same drops, but the thing is, I only got drops every hour for one day... after that even while watching 24/7, I only got one drop a day... pretty #*!%ing pathetic if you ask me. I was really hoping for a khora and nidus so i wouldn't have to farm them, but noooooooo, Warframe/Twitch didn't like that.

I understand that it's free stuff but it didn't live up to it's promise of one drop an hour, I'm actually pissed enough to want my bandwidth back.. Really hope DE give out compensation for it, something that's not just a plat discount or a booster..

I'm sorry you had problems, the only times i did not get a drop, was when i switched from one streamer to another. On Sunday i had to clean my desktop, due to it slowing down from running 24 hours a day. That is why i'm a little miffed, about not getting at least one rare drop. Because credits are nice, but we all know it's about the rare drop. Were you running the stream muted? I heard from some they did not get drops when muted

9 minutes ago, FatherRaven85 said:

As of now, I have recieved 128 drops, and not a single Nidus, Khora, or riven. I've got everything else though...

Same boat.  Just today, I got 12 drops through watching a streamer the entire day.

6 credit drops

2 Nitain

3 Glyph Displays

1 Khora Alt-Helm BP

Got everything else except what I wanted.  I mean, yay, thanks for the free items, but seriously DE, if the chances for the good stuff is so ungodly low, then don't  f u c k i n g  advertise them on the front page.  How about listing the drop chances while you're at it?

4 hours ago, Caliseo said:

My drops

7500 Credits Cache x56

Grand Finale x16

Glyph Display x14

Lith C3 Relic x4

Neo K2 Relic x4

Nitain Extract x3

100 Oxium x1

Cetus Wisp x1

Mine looks like that as well but add two Khora helmets, which would be nice if i had like a Khora warframe to use it on

I've had a stream open literally since this started, all i want is Nidus, but no. I've gotten 4 ambulas noggles, 2 Khora helmet bps, and more credits, glyphs and fireworks than I care to count, but the only things of interest that i've gotten is 4 relics, a cetus wisp and a nitain extract.

I know I have bad luck but this is ridiculous. What's the drop chances for Nidus and Khora?

8 hours ago, masterphazon said:

I feel as though this is broken for some people. I've been watching for 3 days cumulatively (each session being no less than 5 hours each (Makarimorph does loooong streams)) and haven't gotten a single drop.
I know my accounts are linked, as I get my Twitch Prime stuff -shrugs-
Oh well, sucks not to get anything, but it isn't the end of the world.

Scratch that, just learned the window's gotta be focused. So since I watch streams while playing Warframe (got a duel monitor setup), it doesn't count.
Edit: Wait, no, still no drops, even with the window focused and unmuted...

Please use a better system for a drop rate, i know its just 20 plat slot, its not that hard to buff the reward, at least give us a good indication of what we getting.

So far i only got credits, fireworks, 2 nintan extract, 2 Khrora's helmet, and 0 everything Else

Im glad DE made such low chances. Cause its SUPER HARD TO FARM FRAMES,WHY THE HELL U EXPECTED TO GET THEM FOR FREE JUST BY DOING NOTHING??? When other players sometimes wasted like months farming them - u all want them free here. n/c. Go and grind them, nobody told u that its easy to get frame drop in this event. 

What kind of atrocity does it take to put exclusive customizations behind 3 day codes? I give all my time to this and all it takes to miss a one-time thing is stop monitoring the media for a lousy couple days. Way to demean people who spend days actually playing the game, forgetting to obediently check every resource just once.

Who knows how many months it will take before it will become available again, without any sign of being so. Haven't felt this betrayed in ages.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Melanholic7:

Dude, its about attitude, not the gift itself. Lol. Dont make “free stuff giving for watching something” if u cant provide people this. -.- 

and stop speaking about “free game” - i waste money on “free games” like WF or LoL or PoE more than i wasted on all payed games through my whole life. I payed enough, u know. And i dont need **ing display - i can buy it! But i dont need either stupid attitude where they promise players something 999 times and when players had problems with recieving this - they just ignore them. For a long time. Empty promises. 

ahm... two diffrent storys here...

first: they start a free gift campaign. normaly you watch 2-3 hours and get free stuff for it. noone said: watch 24/7. there is a drop chance for each of the gifts. so maybe youre lucky - or not.

second: there was a bug on the console campaign. yes megan did not respond very good on the xbox stream. but: they had investigate the problem. they solved it. and they talk about it in the next console stream (helen is far as i know). so the whole "they think we are idiots" things is bullS#&$. they hear the players, they did there research, DE find the problem and solved it. 

beside all that any one of the haters here just should remember that they don't bought this game. that they just have to pay for things, the want to pay. and this is the core difference between wow, lol, ow or whatever. you don't have to buy stuff in warframe. you can do anything without a single cent. you get every update, every new storyline part, every new stuff FOR FREE. you don't have to waste dollar/euro to get access ever month. 

DE do a great job. 

hace 10 horas, Echogenetic dijo:

I'm gonna have to agree with the sentiment that these drops are way too low.  Let's say that someone really wants Nidus, and has the streams running for 5 days straight.  This means that they have 120 drops.  The chance of this happening is obviously related to the chance of it not happening:

0.998120=78.6%

Again, that's the chance of it not happening.  The chance of them getting it after 120 drops would be 21.4%.  This means that 78.6% of players are getting disappointed.  That's unacceptable.

Now let's say there's a bit of selection bias in the amount of people who are coming here to the forums and say the actual chance is higher...here are some numbers:

• 0.5% chance: 45% of players get it, 55% of players disappointed. 
  • 1% chance: 70% of players get it, 30% of players disappointed.

30% might not seem too bad, but these are the people who got every drop for five days straight.  On a 1% drop rate with 60 drops you'd get 55% of players disappointed.

I don't really mind, personally, but I do agree with you guys that it's wrong; you don't want a large portion of players feeling disappointed after doing something like this.  And to be honest, I kind of expect the drop rates to mysteriously increase for the last day.  Once people get what they want the likelihood of them inflating twitch numbers goes down, so ideally they stick around until the last day to finally get what they want.  That inflates the twitch numbers, and that's good for business.

First of, I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE, after said this:

I know there are some cases about RNG that the last day of the promotion, they increase the rates.

If you get drops, but are unhappy with what you received ...
"Limited Time Twitch Drops - Tune in for a chance to get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven Mod and more!"
and
"From Fortuna's launch until Nov. 15, watch any Warframe stream on Twitch for a chance to get in-game items every hour!".

So there wasn't even a promise to receive anything!

Archived