[DE]Glen

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.3

Thank you all for allowing all of us in Creation and Ruin to go back to their normal lives!
Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing.

Hi, theres still a big where if you place a marker on the map then spawn a k-drive the marker will dissapear. The marker may also dissapear when riding the k-drive and goign near enemies as far as I know

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, -ToH-Just_a_Jew said:

How many times would I not go with my friends for a longrun survival hotfix is coming. Do you know how many people lose the game's joy because of this?
I understand when there is a big problem but if you have only little things to repair then let us know 6 hours in advance.

I'm pretty sure that matchmaking being broken and sending people to random dojos instead of missions is not a little thing. 

2 minutes ago, RazorHowl said:

Still no fix for K-drive races giving no/incorrect rep. 

Wait for after the weekend. 😉

Thanks for the weekend work guys xD also, could you take a look (next week of course) in the damage delt from mobs? It seems overpower compared to their damage before the update/hotfixes. thanks <3

• Like 1

Can you guys fix the bug where if you enter your k-drive or operator then go back to your warframe your sensitivity when using your warframe resets?

• Like 1

*Ctrl+F Ivara*

*Sees nothing*

Good job on the weekend fixes. Hope to see Ivara's Sleep Arrow(and probably Equinox's Sleep) to work properly again with animals. It was borked with the previous hotfix

• Haha 3

hace 6 minutos, [DE]Glen dijo:

Fixes

• Fixed a case of matchmaking being tricked into sending people to Dojos instead of missions.
  • Fixed a crash when dismounting a K-Drive running the 32-bit version of Warframe.
  • Fixed not being able to roll with Mesa Waltz.
  • Potentially fixed Vox Solaris randomly failing after the Spy stage.
  • Fixed single lures being applied to multiple conservation trails in some cases.
  • Fixed script crash when fishing.
  • Removed diagnostic log being submitted on shutdown (this looks like a crash but isn't).

Thanks a lot!

I found a painass bug about the K drive and precepts literally disabling the presets on companions and sentinels