Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you name your first K drive?

ReaperOfTheSouls

Well, I bought one of the K-Drives that were on offer early on that consisted of the Needlenose board and the Dink-A-Donk nose, following my usual procedure for naming these things I would fuse the names of the components into one name. Turns out NeedleDink is a name the game won't allow...

14 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

"Blue Rose" cause my name

real ones will understand

I fail to understand the name. Sad and thorny? I genuinely don't know.

Just now, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Haven't got the renamable one, but snoopdroop would be a possible name. Because i face planted all over the place.

Have you been to the lake with the corpus ship sunk in it? I found out the hard way you can get close-lined by dashing under the cable wrong.

Edited by Zahnny

26 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Good to hear I'm not the only one who did that. I forget but it was either day 1 or day 2's offer.

The price for the daily specials makes it worth it IMO.  60 plat for a potato, 1 forma, a slot, and the time saved for saving that rep.   =P   I'll probably build a 4th board once rep demands grind down.  

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

Good to hear I'm not the only one who did that. I forget but it was either day 1 or day 2's offer.

I actually bought all 3 boards lol, dirty cheap and saves all the mats+standing and use it to rank up and get mods instead. Didn't really know how to name them after the first one being K-DA, so I just went with K-DR and K-DS. '-'

1 minute ago, LuckyCharm said:

from what i remember they talked to it like it was replying to them, so unless it's a sentient piece of wood, I'd say imaginary friend, even though it was a physical object?

Why are you treating Plank like less of a person?

2 hours ago, GerberaOverture said:

"Blue Rose" cause my name

real ones will understand

GerberaOverture? Those are some of Nero's Devil Breakers in DMC5, so Blue Rose might be after his gun? Not sure what that has to do with a K-drive but still.

Me, I've named mine 'Rift Star' after the Blue Star from Sonic Riders. Once I (eventually) have access to the right levels of the Vent Kids, I'll make a new one creatively called the 'Rift Star II', also after a board from that game, which the twin-engine design kind of resembles more anyway.