Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

Titania changes sound decent!

Nyx on the other hand....is definitely not an interesting frame and these changes don't really address the core problem with her: mind control is a terrible ability. The AI in this game isn't good enough to place any value in it. Even the wukong celestial twin is an idiot. The only reason it's useful is because he has an aimbot.

Instead of focusing on mind controlling npc, focus more on telekinesis to manipulate the battlefield and do damage. Instead of mind controlling a single idiot npc,  make it an AOE that drives them insane and does damage.

Nyx would need a pretty serious rework to even consider equipping.

I'm a little late to this party (haven't read the entire thread), but with Titania Prime being the next prime, according to release dates, I figured I'd chime in:

I want to like Titania a lot more than I do. She has a good concept and I enjoy flying around. She just feels paper thin, and everything except her 4 is currently useless with their costs/stats/durations/effects.

As a primarily melee player, abilities that make enemies float away ... are bad.

I would never use her Spellbind (1) at the current cost and radius. With a MUCH higher range, if the radius for the friendly buff was tuned for how spread out squads get in open worlds, the immunity to status effects MIGHT find use in casual eidolon hunts, or other conditions when status immunity would be beneficial, especially if it worked against eximus leech energy drains, knockbacks, grapples, etc (I haven't used her in a long time, and don't know if any of that has been tested if it works or if it's intended to work).

Her Tribute (2)... is something I generally forget about because random is bad - reliable is good (at no point after... maybe Pluto, do I care about the damage Thorns does, for instance. Nor do I care about my companion's damage with Full Moon... I just want them to be a utility effect carrier, like Primed Animal Instinct). Dust and Entangle could be good if they were reliable effects... but it's a 50/50 coin flip if a tribute will be worthwhile (without memorizing which enemies give which tributes, and targeting only the enemies that give the tributes you want.)

If tributes somehow contributed to restoring Titania's energy economy, it would be better ... like collecting a tribute paused or reduced the energy drain of her 4 for its duration... so I'd use it for the reliable effect, and the short duration random stuff would be a side benefit. An extra razorwing around me has hardly ever been noticable.

If Tributes healed her health for each pickup... even that would be better. (she really does need a way to restore her health.)

Her Lantern (3) is far too short range and limited by line of sight. Having the lanternized enemy float away... is horrible. If Titania could create a Lantern object and grab hold of the lantern and carry it around (even in flight mode)... dropping it on command, when she gathered enough enemies, then wipe them out with squad nukes or melee. Kinda like becoming a controlled version of Octavia's Resonator ... that could be useful.

Her Razorwing (4) flight mode. In open worlds, she needs to not count as an archwing for insta-kill missile attacks... really. How long does that need to be a thing? Otherwise, as I mentioned, her only really useful ability.

It would be cool if the Archwing Intrinsic buffs also worked on Titania during Razorwing (unsure if they already do).

On 2020-01-24 at 12:07 PM, Yun_Woo-Seok said:

Instead of all this back-and-forth about razorwing's vacuum, what if we get rid of the vacuum and give the itzal's 3 to razorwing?

Universal vacuum of a reasonable size where you don't have to go too far out of your way, would be great for all frames, but especially the tiny flying Titania.

If people are concerned about "But my energy orbs get wasted!"... the setting doesn't have to be a binary Off/On... there could be customizations, like:

• "Universal Long-range Vacuum." I don't want to miss a thing... OR...
  • "Vacuum everything except Health/Energy/Ammo" requiring you to walk through those to get them... OR...
  • "Vacuum Health/Energy/Ammo only when it would not be wasted." (taking into account buffs that increase gains from orbs - no more collecting energy orbs that just refill 1energy during a constant drain ability.)

There are ways to make it work for everyone. Even Railjack's new "drops are shared with the squad no matter where they are, EXCEPT Health/Energy/Ammo" would work outside of Railjack when in a squad.

Nyx thoughts:

• Mind Control(1) is worthless, most everything dies before you can cast single target abilities.  Nyx needs something to help keep her alive like damage reduction or something like "After image" that acts pretty much exacly like Saryn's Molt.  You drop a copy of yourself that draws fire and speeds her up or gives her some energy regen based on the damage it absorbs.
  • Absorb(4)'s explosion NEEDS to be 30m range by default.  This needs to be a map nuking power.  The current range of an absorb explosion is to short range to be of any use to damage anything.  Whereas if it was a map nuker then everyone would learn to shoot nyx in the face every time she pops a squat.  

Theres not really a case to use strength with nyx,  So her Psychic Bolts usually only provide the crappiest debuff amount....  Maybe make it so that if an enemy under the effect of psychic bolt is killed by an enemy under the influence of chaos it causes the dead enemy to fire off 6 more bolts to the nearest enemies so it spread kinda like spores (just the debuffs, no damage)

But right now the only things I bother with are her 2 and 3.  4 if I am in a defense mission and the objective is taking damage.

Yes, Nyx will be behind because it has already received its Prime... If Titania didn't get anything from the last rework that made it neither better nor worse, then Nyx only got worse. They actually took away the disarm, which was the only passive ability that kept Nyx in the top CC, replacing it with a useless passive ability that Dust. And I think the Titania players know that Dust doesn't work very well.

7 hours ago, zhellon said:

Yes, Nyx will be behind because it has already received its Prime... If Titania didn't get anything from the last rework that made it neither better nor worse, then Nyx only got worse. They actually took away the disarm, which was the only passive ability that kept Nyx in the top CC, replacing it with a useless passive ability that Dust. And I think the Titania players know that Dust doesn't work very well.

I find the Pacifying Bolts augment for Nyx's Psychic Bolts actually an underrated yet overpowered cc.

While its not great for "Defense" mission (literally any kill to skip), that cc will not be overwritten by any other cc like how Heat's cc can be overwritten.

And yeah, Nyx need another rework especially Mind Control and Absorb

I think Nyx's 1 could be saved if the mind controlled enemy could actually be controlled.

I disagree with how her 4 "needs to be" a map nuker. Especially if requires friendly fire because 1) it requires cooperation, something suprisingly sparse in warframe and 2) it drains WAY too much energy WAY too fast. Map nuking as a psychic themed frame just doesn't fit. The only thing I can match to map nuking being ok on nyx would be something like "I command all you enemies within an X meter radius to believe you see something scary and scare yourselves to death". idk...

And by no means were either of her passives good. Inconsistency being the downfall of both. But yeah, her previous "disarm" passive was better.

My ideal Nyx changes would be this:

Passive: enemies affected by Nyx's abilities are disarmed if they were within X meters from cast

1: Mind Control: Target can once again be damaged by enemies but Mind Control now lasts infinitely or until target is killed/released. Press 1 to cycle target between attack, defend, and steal. Attack defaults the target to seek out enemies and gives dmg buff to those within a Xm radius. Defend commands the target to hold position at targeted location and gives armor/shield/health(depending on faction) to those within Xm radius. Steal defaults the target to loot corpses with X% chance, and commands it to hack targeted consoles instantly(e.g. alarms, interception towers, orb vallis bases, etc.). Hold 1 to use commands. Hold 1 while looking at the target to release it.

2: Shade Mist(new): Nyx exudes a dark aura that seduces nearby enemies into a deep slumber. Get an aura for X duration with X range. Enemies within the outer range are slowed. Enemies closer to the center are kept asleep, and stay asleep for X duration if they're no longer in the center.

3: Chaos: Enemies now lose their armor/shields in all the chaos(pun intended).

4: Oracle: Pushing herself to the limit, Nyx opens her third eye to see all and know all. Channeled ability. Nyx sees all enemies even through walls within X m radius, and deals 1.25x dmg to enemies in this state.

I agree that Nyx deserves a bit more love still.

All my other frames have been hunting liches without trouble, up to rank 5 ones even.
While a rank 1 lich, just insta-sniped Nyx every time.

The new frame Wisp, has tons of more armor, and can even heal/buff her survivability.
Nyx just has to stand there, and eat it.
Unless you like being immobile, and cast her 4.
Which has been nerfed, and now eats energy at an alarming rate at these levels.
Making the ability one, you'd rather not use.

Give her something like; mind controlled target eats some of the damage she receives.
Or allow her to be somewhat mobile (without augment) when using her 4.

Psychic bolts and mass chaos are the only abilities I catch myself using mostly.
She is great at making a whole pack go crazy.
Then allowing her to wall latch somewhere safe, and launch ordenance into the area.
I love that about her.

But all it takes is 1 napalm to the face (when going for a thrall mercy), and I get to politely ask Helios, when he is going to revive me.

10 hours ago, Yun_Woo-Seok said:

I disagree with how her 4 "needs to be" a map nuker. Especially if requires friendly fire because 1) it requires cooperation, something suprisingly sparse in warframe and 2) it drains WAY too much energy WAY too fast. Map nuking as a psychic themed frame just doesn't fit.

-Absorb CURRENTLY does some base damage, as well as damage from enemies, AND any damage your allys pump into you.   Its not required,  But you can CHOOSE to help a nyx out and pump up the damage of the blast.  

-Drain is something you guys can mitagate with mods.... effeciency and duration.  I just unlocked my ivara prime so I got dragged away from Nyx again but I know my absorb cost 35 energy so I dont know how much effeciency I have but that made it last a decent amount.  I run Zenurik school on Nyx and dont really have problems getting my energy back.   I bet you guys are running the augment so you can move around which just makes you run it non stop? 

Beyond the energy drain/cost it doesnt matter because why would you even use absorb??  WIth such a tiny aoe anything that close to you should be dead anyways.  

-Absorb is a tiny nuke now....  making it a big nuke takes it out of the realm of psychic theme?? Seriously??? Its just a matter of range.  Nerf the damage into the ground if you want.  Tiny damage across 40-50meters(modded) is infinitely better than ANY amount of damage in a small area.(10-20meters currently modded).   Chaos can get to 50-60 meters so dont say Nyx doesnt have the power to reach that far.  

And again DE disappoints...

Some of the fixes are nice and all, but they still don't get to the core of the matter: Titania's kit sucks! her powers don't synergize at all with each other.

Tribute effects don't scale with enemy level, making dust progressively useless - besides being a defensive power based on freaking RNG

Tribute effects still not moddable.

At least selectable tribute should do away with the stupid soulcatching mechanic slapped on tribute for no reason than to make it more annoying to use.

No news about Titania's razorwing controls... so we still keep the crappy noclip flight mode.

Dex Pixia and Diwata would both benefit from extra slots or extra mod points and improvements to their stats - we can hope her prime brings better weapons.

She is the most forma hungry frame in the entire rooster, needing forma for herself and two weapons and she is still underperforming.

Give razorwing additional benefits, remove the razorflies and slot them as a separate power with controls similar to Khora's pet.

Fold Lantern and Spellbind together: lantern is basically Spellbind with a swarm of razorflies added!

Razorwing augment is unusable with current razorwing due to the lack of acceleration and deceleration/inertia with current crap controls.

On 2018-11-28 at 3:36 PM, Amebot said:

Finally, my psychic queen will rule again. Thank you!

For the Razorwing getting a vacuum tho, I'm slightly worried because it will take in more energy orbs than I need and screw up my energy economy. I stopped using vacuum years ago because I want to pick up energy when I really need it.
Imagine you turn on Razorwing with full energy and there are 3 energy orbs around you. You've been saving them for later. Razorwing starts draining your energy and vacuum gives you 3 orbs worth of energy within the first second. 50 energy for 299/300 energy. They're absolutely wasted.

Some ways to turn this into an advantage:

• Code her vacuum to only pick up energy when she's 50 energy from maximum and not a second before.
  • Develop a system that gives you small percs for picking up energy past the maximum and cap it at ~130% (meaning that you can pick up 30% more energy past your maximum and spending that energy on powers gives you (for example) 10% more duration or movement speed).
  • Make a vacuum on/off switch in arsenal.

Any of these would work nicely.

Anyway, thank you for working hard! ❤️

I love Titania and use her often. Your answer is that it's very easy to manage your energy orb efficiency with her while in razorwing by simply flying above them till you need them. I have not found this to be a problem at all. This said, I go max efficiency, prime flow, and with dual energize arcanes. I realize most players are not so well equipped.

ALSO, This is not the first time I've said this on this thread, but I feel a need to stress that Titania needs a way to replace and heal her drones consistently and predictably. Since it seems we're going to be able to choose the buff we get now from Tribute, I suggest they make the one that buffs drone damage to a heal and replacement buff. Perhaps with a kill requirement like Nekros #4 ability.

If they fix this one last issue of drone healing, I think she'll have finally reached a state of perfection.

On 2020-02-01 at 5:17 PM, (XB1)Taz Deduction said:

Titania needs a way to replace and heal her drones consistently and predictably

She already can.

"Titania's kills during Razorwing will restore health to Razorflies."

Though this requires YOU to get the kill and the Razorfiles not being dead already.

Could have also added that if don't have all your Razorflies that it will respawn 1 after so many kills, but this won't fix the underlining problem. They just die too quick in higher level missions to be useful (if you are not constantly going in and out of Razorwing).

The tribute is already affecting razorfly, just add the healing there.

But I wouldn't worry about the life of razorfly if they spawn as nidus larvae.

Another point, energy for razorwing is not the only problem. Razorwing is the only thing in which Titania is unique. And when I say razorwing, I only mean archwing mode. Everything else that Titania can do, nidus can do. Nidus can be invulnerable to statuses by redirecting it to an enemy. Nidus can pile up enemies better than Lantern. Nidus has good buffs for allies. Nidus has razorflys that are on the ground and do a lot of damage. And Nidus has an augment that makes his weapon very powerful.

The problem is that if you can't play archwing mode, you go to a different frame that does everything better than Titania. And in order for you to play archwing mode, you must set full energy efficiency, flow, 1 arcane energize, at least 200% strength, and arcane pistol firerate. That is, you literally invest only in 1 ability, only to fly and deal damage slightly greater than a person with a normal weapon.

The problem is that razorwing is three abilities that are combined into one. Remove the exalted weapon in a separate ability and you will no longer need so much strength, because you can ignore the exalted weapon ability and use normal weapons. Let the exalted weapon take the energy drain with it, and then you don't need any more energy efficiency in all builds, because you can get the exalted weapon temporarily, as mesa does for example. 

People also ask for razorfly as a separate ability, because it really feels like a separate ability. At the same time, there is a spellbind that uselessly occupies the ability slot and the status of immunity could become part of the Tribute. For example, you can use Dex Pixia / Divata simply as an additional weapon against complex enemies even at 45% energy efficiency, because it will take you 1, maybe 3 seconds to kill the enemy and disable it. But when you play razorwing this way, it's just not fun.

Well, Dex Pixia/Divata doesn't have any good mechanics. Some normal weapons have their own unique mechanics, like ferrox for example. And the problem is that razorwing also deprives us of the opportunity to use a fun weapon, giving us just ratatatata. I understand that Dex Pixia/Divata could get unique properties that would make them better, but I would prefer to have both options because I am very greedy.

On 2020-02-03 at 10:24 AM, Pixzia said:

She already can.

"Titania's kills during Razorwing will restore health to Razorflies."

Though this requires YOU to get the kill and the Razorfiles not being dead already.

Could have also added that if don't have all your Razorflies that it will respawn 1 after so many kills, but this won't fix the underlining problem. They just die too quick in higher level missions to be useful (if you are not constantly going in and out of Razorwing).

Right, we need to be able to respawn them faster without constantly going in and out of razorwing.

I think we reached a state where we can ask ourselves:
Why do razorflies even get damaged and die?
It isn't that razorflies deal alot of damage... since dex pixia is the main damage.

So we could ask ourselves:
What is the purpose of razorflies?
I know that in low level missions they are capable of killing enemies... but in high level enemies they only scratch them and receive one punch and they explode.
Since Titania is an evasive frame, her survivability must come from enemies missing her... or enemies not focussing her. This is probably the main focus of razorflies. To draw in enemy aggro. However they also deal a little bit of damage, and you have a tribute buff to make them deal a bit more damage. This sorta conflicts with their purpose...unless u see it as a small buff to your damaging survivability razorflies.

I think that DE did not want to make Titania a frame that is a flying auto turret. (razorflies killing everything by themselves while u hide somewhere safe). However even in the current state of the game, it doesnt seem possible for those small things to wipe a room of enemies. (meanwhile we have frames like Saryn or Volt that nuke rooms with 1 button)
It also seems as if DE wanted players to go in and out of razorwing all the time to regenerate razorflies... as part of the mechanic. However it is really risky to leave razorwing to get razorflies.

In my eyes it would'nt be busted to make razorflies invurnerable. DE could remove the healing on killing an enemy....and basically never having to look at razorflies again. At that point they can serve as your niche aggro puller to help you survive just a little bit more. (If DE thinks this would be way too strong... just remove some of their damage...it isnt like they dealt alot of damage anyway...and you are the main damage, not your razorflies)

Also, people complaining about dex pixia to be boring or asking themselves why you wouldnt play another frame instead of this one... just play another frame. If you do not enjoy it...you do not enjoy it. This frame is an exalted frame and relies on an exalted weapon. So the gameplay could get boring or the same to people after a while. I do not have any problem with it.
I also do not ask myself why you would play any other frame in the game, since you can just play a frame to nuke everything in 1 button either. (if you would look it that way, 90% of all frames would not be played)

49 minutes ago, VulpesSly said:

I think we reached a state where we can ask ourselves:
Why do razorflies even get damaged and die?

This is a fine question! They're really only there to distract. I'd be OK with them doing 0 damage in trade for them being indestructible gnats that annoy enemies to draw their fire away.

37 минут назад, VulpesSly сказал:
Also, people complaining about dex pixia to be boring or asking themselves why you wouldnt play another frame instead of this one... just play another frame. If you do not enjoy it...you do not enjoy it. This frame is an exalted frame and relies on an exalted weapon. So the gameplay could get boring or the same to people after a while. I do not have any problem with it.

I also do not ask myself why you would play any other frame in the game, since you can just play a frame to nuke everything in 1 button either. (if you would look it that way, 90% of all frames would not be played)

Name me a frame that focuses on archwing mechanics and allows you to use normal weapons and I'll go play it. That's right, there is no such frame. But we have a lot of frames that ignore the use of their exalted weapons and concentrate on other abilities. And almost all exalted frames get an advantage from regular weapons of the same type as their exalted weapons.

So your question is irrelevant here. Taking Titania's exalted weapons outside of razorwing is a necessity to increase Titania's usefulness and expand the number of her builds, because Titania has never focused on exalted weapons, because she has always been a Jack-of-all-trades, and you can't argue with that, because that's what her abilities say.

25 минут назад, VulpesSly сказал:

Titania is in a decent place atm. I think you are misinterpreting your own desires to that of others

Emmas. Are you here to express the opinion of a community? 

And tell me what I'm not interpreting correctly? If Dex Pixia / DIvata and razorwing become separate abilities, while razorwing gets rid of energy drain, won't this allow for a more subtle build structure, allowing you to abandon strength or energy efficiency and be able to focus on duration and radius, which is useful for Lantern and spellbind? Doesn't an ordinary AOE weapon get a big advantage from a Lantern? Do have a razorwing in the possibility of using 5 types of weapons is not better than 2? Does it even make sense to use Dex Pixia all the time against weak mobs? 

Yes, these are my wishes. But I don't see them in conflict with someone else's. But I can say one thing. It would only be better if Dex Pixia/Divata became a normal weapon, and Titania got a weapon damage buff. Because I can always pick up a normal weapon based on the situation, while Dex Pixia isn't particularly effective against bosses because it's a status weapon, and isn't particularly effective for mobbing because it's a direct weapon. And if there is a conversation about aim, then dual toxicists have the mechanics for this, which gives some fun. What am I talking about, though? In the current situation, when we got melee 3.0, Titania could use paracesis without any buffs other than flying to oneshot Eidolon limb.

Another question, what about you? 

Ofcourse I would like to see changes as well.
But u can' t deny that there are other frames in warframe that are more in need of buffs atm.(look at frames like zephyr) Titania is capable of clearing rooms easily enough with some punch through. You can always trade some power for some range if you want lantern to be more effective. Your dex pixia damage is a machinegun with her razorwing augment that replenishes ammo by itself, meaning you do not need to kill enemies in 1 hit. So you do not HAVE to maximize your power strength. U can also always use things like arcane energize to help you with energy maintenance. There are plenty of things u can do with your build.
BUT yes...all of the current builds you would run on Titania are involved with you going into razorwing and dealing damage with dex pixia. So they will all come down to the same playstyle.

I am fine with Titania in her current state. Sure there are things that annoy me. Like razorflies feeling pretty useless when the enemy level goes up... and the last movement changes feeling terrible to me. But I am realistic and think DE's rework team doesn't HAVE to change any of that. I like playing Titania the way it is and don't really share your opinion in it having to need to use other weapons.
Looking at a frame like excalibur...when it presses 4 it was always locked into its exalted weapon as well (untill melee 3.0). Titania became in a different state at that point because it is literally an archwing. At one point DE even said that Titania was meant to be a glass cannon frame...that is why they didn't want to add tankiness like damage reduction to her. Titania was obviously meant to go and try to stay into razorwing. Her cc abilities are there for her own survivability. They clearly wanted you to go out of razorwing to replenish razorflies...so you had to have a cc like lantern to get out of razorwing, and back in. That they arent as good cc's as other frames doesn't matter at that point.
At one point in warframe cc became alot less good than just killing enemies...that is why u wouldn't want to build titania as a mainly cc warframe anyway.

2 hours ago, VulpesSly said:

In my eyes it would'nt be busted to make razorflies invurnerable. DE could remove the healing on killing an enemy....and basically never having to look at razorflies again. At that point they can serve as your niche aggro puller to help you survive just a little bit more. (If DE thinks this would be way too strong... just remove some of their damage...it isnt like they dealt alot of damage anyway...and you are the main damage, not your razorflies)

This is one way to fix it, but is still feel like being able to mod then is more interesting. (as well as fixing another problem and adding more utility to them.)

If this was to happen there needs to be a way to toggle them, hell there needs to be a way to toggle them in general. Aggro pull is nice, but it can be a hindrance sometimes.

31 minutes ago, VulpesSly said:

But u can' t deny that there are other frames in warframe that are more in need of buffs atm.(look at frames like zephyr)

The main reason people are talking about her is because of her prime, if they are going to change her in any way this is when they will do it. 

I play Titania more than any other frame, but I don't really have any great ideas for new abilities like a lot of the other people here. Here's my input, though:

Spellbind is useful for taking tough or tanky units like Eximii or Noxes off the playing field temporarily. They certainly have a place in her kit besides "Razorwing Blitz Machine". 

Please don't mess with her 4. Dex Pixia is the most powerful weapon in my entire arsenal, as well as being my favorite kind of weapon (twin automatic pistols). Diwata could use a buff, sure, but all of this discussion about splitting up the ability or making you use normal weapons makes me nervous. Life Strike Diwata and well-modded Dex Pixia is more DPS+Self-Healing than any other weapon combo I've used. There's a lot of content that I would have ragequitted if I didn't have the backup of Razorwing's sheer overwhelming force and maneuverability. 

I hope whatever changes she gets do her justice in the long run. Titania hooked me immediately and I don't want any reworks to lose sight of what makes her so fun.

46 минут назад, VulpesSly сказал:
But u can' t deny that there are other frames in warframe that are more in need of buffs atm.(look at frames like zephyr)

Sorry, but, Zephyr is in the same situation as Titania, because it actually only uses 1 good ability. And Zephyr also got a rework that didn't change much. (Yes, Zephyr doesn't have a good DPS, but its wind shield is able to tank any levels, which is very powerful)

In any case, Titania and zephyr are not related in any way. Titania should get good improvements, this is now more important than Zephyr, which was not even declared for rework.

4 минуты назад, (NSW)Cougarduke сказал:

Please don't mess with her 4. Dex Pixia is the most powerful weapon in my entire arsenal, as well as being my favorite kind of weapon (twin automatic pistols). Diwata could use a buff, sure, but all of this discussion about splitting up the ability or making you use normal weapons makes me nervous. Life Strike Diwata and well-modded Dex Pixia is more DPS+Self-Healing than any other weapon combo I've used. There's a lot of content that I would have ragequitted if I didn't have the backup of Razorwing's sheer overwhelming force and maneuverability.

I understand that you want to save Dex Pixia/Divata. I even understand that you don't want to waste an extra slot of ability on this. And I'm not against both options, because there are solutions for them. Razorwing can have a banal mechanics of pressing and holding the ability key, which would activate razorwing without exalted weapons and with it, with the ability to switch between normal and exalted weapons.

Another point is that Dex Pixia is useless to me. I do have a normal weapon that can kill 200 levels. And I would really like to try some weapon-flight interactions. But, until that happens, I have to settle for Aero Vantage on a frame that has flight by default, which is very frustrating for me.

I'm 100% sure that Dex Pixia/Divata will remain in the Titania set, I just need a way to disable them in razorwing. A small thing, a big opportunity. And it doesn't take much time for developers, because it's already in the game.

Спойлер

QHResDG.jpg

2492Qpc.jpg

19 minutes ago, (NSW)Cougarduke said:

Spellbind is useful for taking tough or tanky units like Eximii or Noxes off the playing field temporarily. They certainly have a place in her kit besides "Razorwing Blitz Machine". 

Only have 2 gripes with Spellbind, one of which they are already implementing. It should disarm enemies instead of making then drop their weapons. That is it, maybe float in place as well, but this would not really bug me as much if they were disarmed. 

Being able to go "no you can't do anything for x seconds" is really nice.

all of this discussion about splitting up the ability or making you use normal weapons makes me nervous.

Removing her exalted weapons is not the thing people care about, It is having the option to use normal weapons. As long as this does not make it into 2 abilities it would be overall beneficial to her without really changer how she currently works.    I personally don't care but I see no real downsides.

Titania hooked me immediately and I don't want any reworks to lose sight of what makes her so fun.

🙂 Same

Archived