Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

If you search for enemies in codex, you will find, like, dozens of grineer and corpus units.
And not just reskins, there are lot uniq types, and these factions constantly growing.
But what about little infested fellas? They have only near, what, 10 guys in their swarm? And, to be honest, the visual of them is kinda old.
So, that said, my question is: Are you planning adding new units to Infested, or even complete redesign, so they dont look outdated, as the do now.
Make us whole pls 😪

Would it be possible to do a shout out? Me and my girlfriend met on Warframe and have been playing it for years and we are planning on getting married now. If you could just mention that DarkSamus92 is going to propose to SasorioftheRedSand. Or just congratulate us it would make this proposal so much better and special to her. Thank you!

On 2018-12-05 at 10:00 PM, AdunSaveMe said:

Will we ever see different infested variations, like corpus chargers, grineer crawlers, or unique derelict infested?

Show some love for the Infested!
(And Phorid NEEDS a Rework)
And maybe some new kavats or something?

I aked tihs last time.

Will we be able to rewatch the cinamatic intros to Cetus and Fortuna? I have now enterd Fortuna and "wasted" that cinamatic and I want to show it to a friend ingame, not by using youtube.

A soluton can be that you have to restart the quest to that location (Cetus: Sayas Vail and Fortuna: Vox United)

Any chance for a infested rework visually and mechanically? All of them look goofy and and dumb.  None of the infested give off any kinda scary or gross vibe. The need more gore and body parts hanging off them. You have a zombie faction so go crazy with it. That and they are the weakest faction of the 3 main ones, which makes no sense. They are a space plague so the should be the most deadly. Currently the Grineer Ghouls make better infested than the infested do.

1 hour ago, LorNaDOs12 said:

I aked tihs last time.

Will we be able to rewatch the cinamatic intros to Cetus and Fortuna? I have now enterd Fortuna and "wasted" that cinamatic and I want to show it to a friend ingame, not by using youtube.

A soluton can be that you have to restart the quest to that location (Cetus: Sayas Vail and Fortuna: Vox United)

The Fortuna one you can play again. There is a Solaris directly in front of you when you enter fortuna that plays the cinimatic again when you click on them.

Questions:

1. Any plans for other peculiar mods?
  2. Also is there more to the infected boil on the warframe's neck?

Silly Question:

1. Has any of the folks in Fortuna had a bad day, where their heads roll out of the body, etc?
  2. Is the animal that was run over the last stream, getting a tombstone? Or at least a memorial?

Hi

Ok so first of all I know it was stupid of me to get rid of Broken War that I aquired from The Second Dream Quest, and I'm on my own quest to retrieve it again although I believe I'll be old and grey by the time I (a) get the parts from Conculyst and (b) get the Blueprint from Stalker. I feel that the codex lies to me as it says that the War Blade and War Hilt are Silver Drops, but I seem to get the less exciting Gold rewards and same with stalker I seem to have less chance of getting silver rewards than I do gold, lost count the amount of times I get Endo (which I like, cant live without Endo) or Energy Channel over the less elusive War or Broken War Blueprints.

I'd much better feel happier if the less elusive items were actually gold rewards than silver rewards. As I feel gold rewards should be more exciting to get and rarer to find.

Thanks

Ryche

ps Sorry if this is in the wrong place..

Questions -

- will we ever have a chance to have pets for our Orbiter?
- will Ember, Vauban be reworked somehow?

- will raids or something like 'raid-level-of-challenge' be coming ?

- will other NPCs like Maroo or Darvo have other quests or story added in the future?

Archived