Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do the Atmo and Repeller systems even drop?

RS219

19 minutes ago, RS219 said:

All I've ever gotten ever since the update landed are Gyromag systems, arch-gun mods and relics. And the gyromag are the rarest on top of it.

I have found this information about it ..  was wondering myself also

Do note that this could change over time .. Devs decide allot around this kinda things

Gyromag Systems have a 25.29% drop chance in all 4 Profit Taker phases

Atmo Systems have a 5.53% drop chance in Phase 1 – 3 and a 7.37% chance in Phase 4

Repeller Systems have a 1.01% drop chance in all 4 Profit Taker phases

Since the drop rates are similar for all 4 Phases, it’s best to farm the fastest Phase of them all: Phase 2.

-source framemastery dot com -

2 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Do note that this could change over time .. Devs decide allot around this kinda things

Atmo Systems have a 5.53% drop chance in Phase 1 – 3 and a 7.37% chance in Phase 4

Since the drop rates are similar for all 4 Phases, it’s best to farm the fastest Phase of them all: Phase 2.

How about DE adding more ways to get Repeller Systems in the game and raise the absurd drop-rate now.

5 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

How about DE adding more ways to get Repeller Systems in the game and raise the absurd drop-rate now.

How about being aware that DE has already announce that in the next hot-fix the drop rates are being changed.    

3 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

How about being aware that DE has already announce that in the next hot-fix the drop rates are being changed.    

And they are also adding more ways to get them in this hot-fix that you speak of?

Otherwise it does not help me atm.

A source would be greatly appreciated.

New bounties need hard rework. As they are now is totally stupid. More time take stupid cutscenes&talking, loading in/out than mission itself. And u will need to run hundreds of them only to rank up, and even more to build something that need Atmo or Repeller systems. Its boring and annoying as hell. And 1% chance for resource u need to build stuff, with no alternative ways to get it is ****** (many rude words) xD

I was at 4/10 for the next rank of Vox Solaris, dropped 4 finally after like 25 more runs.

I goes to Little Tuck to check, and i'm still at 4/10.

Heh ? Like the reward did not count.

And i was solo, so not a problem of host migration or something like that.

The drop chance is abyssimal, and if even when it drop it don't count, i'll just never get it...

Edited by Alpha56

11 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

I was at 4/10 for the next rank of Vox Solaris, dropped 4 finally after like 25 more runs.

I goes to Little Tuck to check, and i'm still at 4/10.

Heh ? Like the reward did not count.

And i was solo, so not a problem of host migration or something like that.

The drop chance is abyssimal, and if even when it drop it don't count, i'll just never get it...

After many runs I got around: 130 gyromag, 15 atmos, 15 repeller.

The drop chance for atmos and repeller is abysmal.

il y a 10 minutes, mvaldess a dit :

After many runs I got around: 130 gyromag, 15 atmos, 15 repeller.

The drop chance for atmos and repeller is abysmal.

I contacted the support with the screen reward in Fortuna, but not sure they will do something about it. Hope so.

Edited by Alpha56

Le 19/12/2018 à 14:04, Shadow-Spawn a dit :

Le 19/12/2018 à 11:01, -_Highlander_- a dit :

I am at 9 Repeller systems, for 4 Atmo systems.

Something look broken in my case.

Edited by Alpha56

22 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

I am at 9 Repeller systems, for 4 Atmo systems.

Something look broken in my case.

Yeah we getting more hotfixes as this game isn't stable enough

But give devs the time they need to adjust this to an proper functionality

- drop chance have changed after i commented with the list .. -

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#solarisRewards ( official warframe wiki page )

The new changes are on the wiki link 

It goes directly to that section of fortuna so you can see what the new drop chance is

Keep an eye out to that page as Devs will adjust it over time

The link you see in my comment is the same as on the made topic by devs ..so its an OK link to click on

Edited by -_Highlander_-
Added the topic to the comment . that has the same link if you don't trust my link

I’ve seen Repellar Systems drop once before but that was after one of the hotfixes. Before it, it was ridiculous because that System wouldn’t drop at all even when i play the Bounties over, over, and over again. So it’s possible to make Repellar System drop for you but it’s a Rare drop still.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

That sounds disgusting tbh! Also, for what do you need that stuff? ^^ only weapons or frame or other stuff too?

That was the Drop Chance before the Hotfix and the Repeller Systems was needed for the Exergis (newest Shotgun) and Gravimag in the Dojo. Exergis requires 2 and the Gravimag requires 1 if the Clan is a Storm one.

Edited by GPrime96

The drop chance after its adjustment:

https://www.framemastery.com/how-to-farm-gyromag-atmo-and-repeller-systems/

- Source

• Gyromag Systems have a 25.00% drop chance in Phase 1 – 3 and 28.57% chance in Phase 4
  • Atmo Systems have a 10.00% drop chance in Phase 1 – 3 and 11.43% chance in Phase 4
  • Repeller Systems have a 7.50% drop chance in Phase 1 – 3 and 8.57% chance in Phase 4

Even at a 7.50% chance of Repeller System drops, there are going to be a LOT of people going without due to the fact that it's RNG. All that's needed is Murphy's Law to be thrown in just to realize that RNG can be weaponized to hold players back far more longer than was ever intended.

Let's compare the Profit-Taker Heist with Eidolon Hunts. With Profit-Taker Heist missions, you take a gamble in a large pool of possible rewards to get something at completely random, often things you aren't needing at the time. With this in mind, you could run many missions and be starved of the single reward you need.

Meanwhile with Eidolon Hunts, when you capture the Eidolon, you are absolutely guaranteed to get the Sentient Cores and Eidolon Shards you had been working for, the keyword being guaranteed. This allows one to be able to keep their hopes up, as they feel like they're actually getting somewhere, able to steadily count their gains as they work towards the resources they need, a sense of security that Profit-Taker Heists completely lacks. The same can be said for Toroids, which Sentient Cores seem absolutely much more reasonable to gather, as you know you will get them by the end of a successful hunt.

The enemy here is simple: RNG, and too much of it. Gating rare tradeable resources that may fetch a pretty good price in Plat is excusable due to it simply being tradeable, which players can exchange things that each lacks that the other has and is willing to offer. With the Gravimag components, we don't even have that luxury, as they cannot be traded. Concerning that they're absolutely essential to unlocking more of our Archwing guns on ground, many players may feel cheated over when RNG just decides it's going to starve them completely...

DE has the power to fix this disparity. Droprate numbers aren't everything, and those that get RNG-walled are proof of this.

Edited by LostSeeker0
Clarification
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Eathian said:

It doesn't help that the mission is so incredibly buggy. Honestly it's just barely playable. With some work to clean up the bugs it could be fun, but mostly it's frustrating that things don't work as expected.

I recall lots of people saying they have learned a lot from how things played out in the Plains of Eidolon, and then applied that to Fortuna to streamline things. However with the Profit-Taker heist now out, that seems to have completely reversed itself, with a system that's way worse than an Eidolon hunt.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, LostSeeker0 said:

I recall lots of people saying they have learned a lot from how things played out in the Plains of Eidolon, and then applied that to Fortuna to streamline things. However with the Profit-Taker heist now out, that seems to have completely reversed itself, with a system that's way worse than an Eidolon hunt.

Yeah this was clearly, CLEARLY, rushed out the door for the holidays. I've added a lengthy list of bugs I've encountered with the fight here

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1048107-bugs-experienced/?tab=comments#comment-10430576

• Like 2