Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 48 minutes, Slimspadey101 a dit :

THIS! It's not quite as good as high index unfortunately, but I will take it. I've been hoping for some kind of alternative to index for credit farming and this is an excellent opportunity to make that a reality. If we can get the profit per time invested from this fight a bit closer to high index that would awesome. Maybe another 25k maybe more? I'm not sure how it compares exactly. Somebody help me out here 🙂

An high level index run gives 250k credits/match
Without boost, the profit takers gives 250k per run, so, it is a high index run :clem:

EDIT: 25k+25k+25k+25k+25k = 125k credits u moron me

So yes, this gaves LESS credits than index for a longer run.

The only reason I kept doing Eidolons is because the fights dropped sentient cores which I could use to get better at killing them. Why does the Orb drop bonds that I don't need since I'm max rank with S.U. anyway? Make the Orb or the army of one-shot bloody corpus drop a bunch of toroids throughout the fight. That'll give me a reason to keep doing it.

On 2018-12-20 at 4:11 PM, tigerstorm74 said:

I think the bond idea was so people can buy moa / kitguns / conservation things and be able to "easier" level it back up.

The problem with that is, conservation nets you much more standing much faster than farming the orb till your eyes bleed.

Dear devs, please for the love of everything's breathing and dying, REMOVE or REDUCE the Archgun harnessing animation. What're you guys trying to achieve from it?

This is the, not to be rude, dumbest things I've ever seen in Warframe. 

"Shields down! Oops gonna take out this --oof, they're shooting me, ouch, no matter, gotta bring out this heavy gun --ouch".

I've never been so pissed before. Remove raid, I'm okay. Nitain only alertium, I'm ok. Crazy lags on Plains and Vallis, I'm ok. Ridiculous amounts of new materials to farm. I'm ok.

But this? Really? Looking cool preparing a darnbutt giant gun while getting shot by spiders, tin headed dudes and god knows where the heck that knockdown from.

Can't even swap those darn Archgun while in air. I'm usually cool with their ridiculous decisions, but this I'm not. I'm really not okay. 

10 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

Dear devs, please for the love of everything's breathing and dying, REMOVE or REDUCE the Archgun harnessing animation. What're you guys trying to achieve from it?

But this? Really? Looking cool preparing a darnbutt giant gun while getting shot by spiders, tin headed dudes and god knows where the heck that knockdown from.

This kinda made me laugh, but I'm not laughing at you. All comments I read point to that gun being too long to get out, having not tested yet myself, can't argue.

The point that DID make me chuckle is the "where the heck that knockdown came from". THAT is my main issue with Fortuna, I think they went slightly overboard with amount of things that can push / pull you.

As mostly a solo player ( and that might be MY issue ), when I get flocked by a batch of Terra trenchers and Moa's with their multiple AoE mini trampolines, and the others that latch onto you to pull themselves to you, you woudn't want to hear me.. I think I get out all swears I know, in the 2 languages I know, lol

Please buff Staticors radius back to something above it's current 2 meters. It was trash before the buff, now after the "adjustment" it's terrible again.

2 meter radius on top of travel time makes this unbelievable crappy. This was the reason, no one touched this thing beside for MR before.

Staticor is meant to be more of an AoE weapon, currently you can miss your traget if not perfectly spot on and even if two or more mobs are beside each other, the explosion does not even hit anything anymore (more often than not).

Adjust the radius of the normal fire back to something above 2 meters please.

... the Strain set needs to be the most amazing thing since Condition Overload, at the ludicrously stingy rewards-per-time structure we've got going on with these Heists, and that's before progression-breaking bugs making them border unplayable. Can't even get the first bounty to not break any less than 7 out of 8 every attempts. Usually it's a string of 10+ times it breaks in a row before one miraculously works. It's an ill-advised time to pull a Bethesda, guys. 

I stand by that I welcome the shift in design principle to the fight from Eidolons/Tridolons, but there's less actual incentive to the activity right now than even the base Teralyst hunts before Arcanes got added to their reward tables. I want to play them. I want to do the fight. I have a nice enough time with the activity itself, when it works. But without proper reward incentive to drive replay, it's a one-time spectacle fight experience, not sustainable content.

An activity like this needs to function like a veritable loot cave, not a pointless timesink. 

Credits, resources, relics, kuva, cash-in-trinkets, unique stuff? Yes to all, and lots of it. In this one particular area, you guys would be well off molding this part to the formula of traditional games. Bosses need to drop either mountains of general wealth to at least give off the gesture that it respects your investment in the activity (even just the illusion of loot confetti from the boss pinata is psychologically rewarding), or some particularly powerful and desirable items, and most preferably both. The reward structure for Tridolons, currently, is alright. It's the main thing that's kept that activity remotely alive, not the fights themselves (a decent wealth of consolation Eidolon Shards and Cores for Focus and standing, and Arcanes to chip away at is at least 3 workable rewards).

This Orb fight is virtually the opposite. The fight is accessible and we have no shortage of choices on how we can approach it, the lack of timegating liberates it from pressure to hyper-optimize, and yet the reward structure surrounding it legitimately couldn't be more unattractive if someone tried. Can't even rank up with the syndicate to make any use of those Toroids the Profit Taker drops, because it takes those damnable system-whatevers that are absolutely absurd to try and get a hold of from the bounties because of reasons mentioned at the top of this post. Not to mention the Vox Solaris rewards from those higher ranks look utterly pointless, so there's almost non-existent incentive there aside from mild completionist itches. I don't think anyone so far has looked at those amps or operator arcanes and found themselves going, "Ooh, I want that." 

15 hours ago, theANIMALtm said:

you said the spider battle will not be like the eidolon one (bullet sponges), but is worse, is a archgun bullet sponge... another game mode wasted like the f*king sanctuary onslaught. 

Why you deleted my comment??

I love Sanctuary Onslaught. It was likely deleted due to the lack of constructive criticism.

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Changed the Arch-Gun Deployer cooldown timer to scale based on remaining Atmosphere Arch-Guns Ammo pool upon unequipping.
  • Increased Grattler Ammo capacity from 180 to 210 in Atmosphere Arch-Gun.
  • Removed unintentional ability to summon Arch-Gun in Melee Only Sorties.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH! We didn't ask for Archguns only for us not being able to use them!
Remove the cooldown, just let us use the Archguns at the pentaly of not being able to use other weapons. Remove the stupid mechanics that are making Archguns DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Christ, DE... I can have a moment of power with any of my weapons and frames. We didn't ask for Archguns to be powerful but to feel powerful and to enjoy it without FRUSTATING restrictions! Give us our weapons! Archgun implementation is a huge disappointment, even bigger than Garuda gimmicked uselessness. 😞

3 часа назад, tigerstorm74 сказал:

This kinda made me laugh, but I'm not laughing at you. All comments I read point to that gun being too long to get out, having not tested yet myself, can't argue.

The point that DID make me chuckle is the "where the heck that knockdown came from". THAT is my main issue with Fortuna, I think they went slightly overboard with amount of things that can push / pull you.

As mostly a solo player ( and that might be MY issue ), when I get flocked by a batch of Terra trenchers and Moa's with their multiple AoE mini trampolines, and the others that latch onto you to pull themselves to you, you woudn't want to hear me.. I think I get out all swears I know, in the 2 languages I know, lol

I can tell you that putting out the archgun takes 5 seconds and you cantd do **** at that time. You literally cant move. At all.

And even BOTH primed sure footed and handspring dont solve the knockback/knockdown issue, you still get ragdolled all over th place for no *** reason whatsoever, you just recover quicker.

If I had to guess I'd wagger that is the work of some college dropout. No one in the right mind can do so many fcd up things at once.

Archived