The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear new players. DONT buy ignis wraith

-ToT-CrackCook

2 minutes ago, (NSW)KashKey said:

... Random question, since we're here and I'm too lazy to google it, is it possible for Switch players to get it? Since a lot of stuff, you know, hasn't happened there.

Baro has the Ignis Wraith this weekend.  550 Ducats, 250,000 Credits.

It's not a scam for players to be selling the bp for platinum and it's definitely not a scam to spend the ducats on it either.

Those ducats aren't for a blueprint, it's for a pre-built weapon. You're paying for 5 detonite injectors, 10k Ferrite, 5k Rubedo, 3 Argon, 30k Credits, and 24 hours of waiting.

Which if someone is "new" enough to need to be told not to buy something then they're new enough to not be able to build the weapon as well.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, (NSW)KashKey said:

YIKES. Not sure I have enough Primes, or time to grind out that many Ducats. Rip me I guess.

Well, you know it's in his rotation now.  If you set aside enough money for the TennoCon digital ticket, you'll have access to everything Baro has ever brought up to the day of the Con.

Plenty of time to grind. 😄 

hace 48 minutos, CrackCook dijo:

as i said, new players who dont know better. 
sorry if your against letting new players know something 😕 thats sad 
sad that almost any post is doomed to be hated on even when the post is just to help some players out with some info ❤️

"new players who dont know better."

The problem is not what new players know ... the problem is that you dont know what "scam" means ... The seller put the price for the item ,he can sell it for 10 pl or 100000 pl and its not gonna be a "scam" , the only way that can consider a scam if he is giving false information about the item .

Edited by Yagamilight123
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Well, you know it's in his rotation now.  If you set aside enough money for the TennoCon digital ticket, you'll have access to everything Baro has ever brought up to the day of the Con.

Plenty of time to grind. 😄 

Oh absolutely! Thanks a lot, man, appreciate it.

Well, the Ignis Wraith builded is NOT tradable as far as i seen. I wanted to buy it for a friend of mine that didnt had enouth Ducats yet. Sadly i just after purchase noticed its fully constructed and not in the special weapons category to trade, so im stuck with a second Ignis Wraith i dont even need...

Why did i spend 550 ducats for a weapon that could be traded via blueprint for 5 p ? Well, guess that friend was worth it to me to do so

(no my clan doesnt got that, i started this game 1 year ago so we dont got it since my friend and i founded it only back then and not earlier)

Already written a ticket about it if i can get a refund for it, lets see if i do...

1 minute ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Well, the Ignis Wraith builded is NOT tradable as far as i seen. I wanted to buy it for a friend of mine that didnt had enouth Ducats yet. Sadly i just after purchase noticed its fully constructed and not in the special weapons category to trade, so im stuck with a second Ignis Wraith i dont even need...

Why did i spend 550 ducats for a weapon that could be traded via blueprint for 5 p ? Well, guess that friend was worth it to me to do so

(no my clan doesnt got that, i started this game 1 year ago so we dont got it since my friend and i founded it only back then and not earlier)

Already written a ticket about it if i can get a refund for it, lets see if i do...

My clan has the research, feel free to message me and I'll jump in to give you the BP for free. 

2 hours ago, CrackCook said:

whenever ive had a friend ask for one, i tell them ill track one down for them, go into trade and find someone who will give me 5 for a few relics in less then a minute. i agree, luck or time, but even if its time, it wont take longer then farming 250k credits and 450ducats 🙂

...Took me longer than that.

550 ducats is a lot for new players, so its good deal only for switch players who simply does not have any other options. But for others there are plenty clans out there who has it, and players who simply give it away for free. I got mine for free, even when I was actually so ready to pay 5 plat for it. Anyway paying 5p is better than paying 80p (550 ducats).

3 hours ago, CrackCook said:

This weapon is available to a good amount of clans who did a past event, they can get the weapon from their dojo for only 15k credits... thats not even worth 1p. they give those away if you ask. DO NOT buy it from someone trying to rip you off asking for even 1p or more. DO NOT buy it from baro, its a waste of ducats and credits.
this is a FREE weapon if you spend 10seconds in trade chat to ask someone for it. "
❤️ DONT GET RIPPED OFF BY DE OR OTHER PLAYERS ❤️ 

1 - do not use your worth or anyones worth as a rule, each player has their own price

2 - do not state that other players are ripping off players just because they have a different pricing than yours

3 - free or something cheap is something that can be said about any item, that doesn't mean all mods and all weapons should be free, each player has a decision that you cannot interfere

4 - i personally trade ignis wraith bp for 3 filled ayatan statues, always have been and always will, getting for ducats at baro can be a nice alternative

Edited by KIREEK

The price of something in trading shouldn't influence the actual game worth of the item or we'd be able to make anything worth anything in theory. Trading prices are influenced but not outright decided by rarity and the game worth of something, not vice versa, as far as I know that just doesn't happen.

I don’t get all the soreness here. If you have the ducats, which are free, and you want a fully built gun, well then go for it. Sure there are other ways but so what? Do what you want, it’s a game and the gun is free and simple to buy if you have the ducats... relax party people, relax. 

• Like 2

On 2019-01-26 at 1:58 PM, KIREEK said:

i personally trade ignis wraith bp for 3 filled ayatan statues, always have been and always will

What kind of Ayatan Statues ? 'cause if it is Anasa then you are Charging 45 plat for a Ignis Wraith BP, which is way too much for a weapon that is essentially free. You seem to triggered by the fact that OP has specifically pointed out scammy practice like yours. 

A prebuilt weapon without the need to interact with this games garbage trade system? Let alone having to beg strangers for handout.

I value my time and sanity more than the ducats. I also enjoy knowing that I didn't have to rely on someone else's guild to acquire this weapon. 

Nice gesture though. 

• Like 1

You'd be much better selling the prime parts at 5 for 10p and then buying it for 5p from trade than trading those parts for ducats to get it, even if it is pre built as the build costs are not high. 

At 550 ducats that's probably around 30 parts.  Selling those parts would instead get you about 60p.  Buy the bp then plat left for slots etc.  No brainer. 

Agree though, loads of players give this out for free, including me.   However, entering into a trade where the terms are known up front and then agreeing to it is not a scam.  A bit opportunistic maybe, but not a scam.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 541K4T said:

What kind of Ayatan Statues ? 'cause if it is Anasa then you are Charging 45 plat for a Ignis Wraith BP, which is way too much for a weapon that is essentially free. You seem to triggered by the fact that OP has specifically pointed out scammy practice like yours. 

The value you assigned is irrelevant to me, i simply ask 3 filled, no matter what they are