Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.13

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Well, the role is good for new clanmates who get the role after a specific day, prevents them from cloning the blueprints and then leaving the clan

That's not going to stop it or be a negative to the clan though. It costs the clan nothing to take on someone new who just wants research. The only thing this is going to do is add more weird power dynamics and drama to clans.

A little disappointed that all we seem to be getting is Hotfixes, five weeks into the new year and no new content? Not a good sign.

I am hoping the Dev Stream will be showing some more concrete things that are scheduled for this month, rather than the broader scope that the first one of the year had.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Additions:

• Added a new Clan Role of ‘Fabricator’:
    • Enabled (default) - Ability to replicate Clan research 
    • Disabled - Inability to replicate Clan research

I can't see anything good about this option and way to many bad things...

Thanks for the fix, but I have to ask if anything is being done about the animation on equipping archguns WHILE in Archwing using the same animation as equipping them when on the ground? Or the operator fortuna amp parts still being all kinds of messed up?

16 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Thanks for doing an update at night.

Looking forward to the salt in the comments.

Awww..... no Reinforcements or anything again 😞 Every time while I am grateful for constant fixes and touches, I am disappointed every time I open patchnotes and see nothing new added.

And again no Codex update since introducing sawsaw, horrasque and stover..

Why it is so hard for DE to add them to the Codex?? i mean we can scan them… ok bad example, there is enough objectives left, which is scannable...… but we have the other animals….

Archived