Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.14

[DE]Megan

Thank you for the update.

Is there an internal cooldown on some, if not, all frames? One particular that I notice this on is Nova and the delay between casting 1 and 4. Frost has this issue as well. This hasn't always been in game but I've waited a long time to bring it up as I figured it would get sorted out eventually. Well, it's still around so I thought it's about time I mention it. 

37 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix. How about those "periodic changes" to Riven Dispositions as per: Dev Workshop: Riven Disposition Changes? The last changes were made 4 months ago, but if the intervals at which these changes come is years, we will continue sitting at a stagnant Meta for weaponry based solely on Disposition. Nobody wants their favorite Prime weapon Riven nerfed, but it gets boring watching Catchmoon/Rubico/Tombfinger/Whatever-New-Prime Access/Baro Ki'teer Inventory/Tenno Reinforcement/etc.-Weapon-Releases Riven Mods saturating trade chat and rarely anything interesting outside of that bubble.

If riven disposition changes happened more often, more would get downgraded while keeping the same low mr/trash weapons with high disposition because of obvious reason.

Heya, the perle pistol skin (Mesa deluxe's pistol skin) has been bugged on the aksomati for almost half a year, resulting in the magazine hovering in front of the gun. Has really put me off using one of my favourite weapon and weapon skin combos. (Has been reported multiple times to no avail.)

1 hour ago, Kontrollo said:

You should probably have started announcing that in the red text, too. Maybe a week or two beforehand, at least, just to make sure.

Warframe Launcher recently now have end of support warning for users that have 64 bit off, or both DX10 off DX11 off. Try turning off 64 bit in launcher settings to see this warning, then turn it back on. Do we really want to warn everyone, including DX10/DX11 + 64 bit users, about this?

22 minutes ago, sam686 said:

Warframe Launcher recently now have end of support warning for users that have 64 bit off, or both DX10 off DX11 off. Try turning off 64 bit in launcher settings to see this warning, then turn it back on. Do we really want to warn everyone, including DX10/DX11 + 64 bit users, about this?

Oh I didn't know that, I'm not actually affected by that change.

But putting it in Red Text a few times before it happens wouldn't really hurt anyone. There might still be some unlucky few who aren't aware of it yet.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed some enemies spawning in ceilings and walls in Fissure missions which can often lead to lack of progression.

nice, and about damn time

now, how about more kuva?

• increase kuva rewards in kuva fortress
  • increase kuva flood iterations, like, 4 missions per hour instead of 1
  • remove ayatan and endo from sortie and just give kuva as the basic reward
  • make kuva as resource to be gathered in kuva fortress

4 hours ago, ---EG---Kramer said:

Thanks for the update but :
- No fix for disapeared PoE Spears (gone from inventory since Fortuna 2) ;

I think you have to message support for this one. I lost one of mine as well and support restored it. It did take them literally more than a month to respond though.

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix. How about those "periodic changes" to Riven Dispositions as per: Dev Workshop: Riven Disposition Changes? The last changes were made 4 months ago, but if the intervals at which these changes come is years, we will continue sitting at a stagnant Meta for weaponry based solely on Disposition. Nobody wants their favorite Prime weapon Riven nerfed, but it gets boring watching Catchmoon/Rubico/Tombfinger/Whatever-New-Prime Access/Baro Ki'teer Inventory/Tenno Reinforcement/etc.-Weapon-Releases Riven Mods saturating trade chat and rarely anything interesting outside of that bubble.

And it will be boring either way anyway, even if they changed it. 

46 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Archived