The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Changes Part 2

[DE]Connor

On 2019-02-22 at 9:04 PM, [DE]Connor said:

past Disposition changes have been primarily based on weapon usage stats, where more popular weapons received lower Dispositions, and vice versa.

I would like to to know how the different platforms are handled here. Without weighting Riven dispositions on console will be basically dictated by PC players because of the larger player base.

On 2019-03-15 at 11:52 PM, ValariusXT said:

Next stop better scaling Endless Kuva reward. I mean you already touched on rivens, about time also to touch on better mechanic to get Kuva without having a burn out. 

That would be nice, and if more kuva was in game it would bring down riven prices for the really rare rolls.

Le 20/03/2019 à 20:43, Nasair a dit :

That would be nice, and if more kuva was in game it would bring down riven prices for the really rare rolls.

How naive ! Most expensive rivens don't necessarily have a lot of rerolls. They're expensive because a few players are buying a lot of them, then selling them at a way higher price. It has nothing to do with Kuva sadly but only greedy people and hype. Unless we're talking about the best roll ever, a lot of rerolls tend to lower prices nevertheless.

Not much popular rivens are cheap, even with a lot of rerolls so. 🙂

On 2019-02-25 at 4:35 AM, Karu-QW said:

Sad, just sad. Nobody wants to use crap weapons with high dispos. There's a reason that some weapons are more popular than others.

Exactly.  What we all want to use is a newly-released weapon variant that inherits the high disposition of its crappy base (e.g., gram prime vs. gram, tiberon prime vs tiberon).

IMHO, DE could fix the whole issue by giving each weapon its own riven type ala dragon nikana being different than the ordinary nikana.

12 hours ago, 000l000 said:

How naive ! Most expensive rivens don't necessarily have a lot of rerolls. They're expensive because a few players are buying a lot of them, then selling them at a way higher price. It has nothing to do with Kuva sadly but only greedy people and hype. Unless we're talking about the best roll ever, a lot of rerolls tend to lower prices nevertheless.

Not much popular rivens are cheap, even with a lot of rerolls so. 🙂

I guess you missed the point. The idea is any one could get one and roll it for longer to get the roll they want so even trash rivens would be desirable.
It would bring down prices (other than currently hyped rivens) since all rivens would be closer in value since rolling them to get what you want would be less of a barrier.

Can stats be locked once Rivers are rolled? Last adjustment broke many of my builds. 8/10 of my most used primary weapons were affected greatly. There are many players like me spending a great deal of time to farm Kuva and roll them for testing build and trading to share great Rivens. If the disposition of a weapon is lowered just because it’s powerful or popular, all weapons will be the same and boring in the long term. If a weapon with a certain Riven disposition is popular, it’s because players like the way it performs. Why nerf weapons’ dispositions just players like and use these weapons more than others? I recommend to increase the dispositions of Rivens for weapons that are not used as much to make them viable, not nerfing what people love to use.

On 2019-02-25 at 11:38 AM, (PS4)drollive96 said:

Agreed NO mod should ever cost 1,000p , its ridiculous 

The value of a Riven is determined by its stats, ,usability and the agreed price. If you have a Riven with rare stats and is worth 2000P, would you sell it at 1000P? 

Really think this is stupid.  They should instead of informing people what got nerf give Kuva for the rivens that have been nerfed since we now have to smash our heads again to get kuva from extremely boring content.

my 2 cents:

don't touch the rivens if they remain in our inventories, change them only on trading and show the new stats before trade completion...

I can't accept that after all the effort I have to go to drop, unveil, roll and reroll to death, forma multiple times and still getting average to mediocre stats, the riven i have got are still sunject to the whims of DE!

What's the fragging point then? also both high and low dispositions have their own big problems:

- high disposition rivens, i.e. rivens for crap weapons/ mastery fodder trash, can roll high bonuses but also massive penalities, making the weapon even more unappealing, while costin tons of kuva exactly like rivens for top tier weapons;

- low disposition rivens i.e. anything less than 2 dots give bonuses so low as to be worse than dual stat or corrupted mods for more than double the moddin cost

- some rivens simply refuse to cough up decent stats even after 70+ rolls (when people says RNG in this game can be crap they aren't joking!?)

- current kuva drops are below mediocre, while they felt acceptable during the double resources weekend

- no chance of locking desiderable stats with a kuva surcharge

make us able to influence kuva rolls instead of letting them as a disappointing slot machine - this will also damage those profiteering of the riven market

Is there a possibility of perhaps increasing the drop of rivens from sorties? I do the sortie every day, and if I'm lucky Ill get a riven every 2 weeks. Seems a little off since they are one of the lowest tier rewards in sortie missions.

People pay high amounts of plat for rivens that are good and u devalue them with no reimbursement. Thats just a slap in the face for a lot of customers. Rivens that are in players inventories should remain unchanged. The disposition changes should only apply to newly rolled rivens.

As long as rivens are tradeable and people can spend real money to get them via plat, changing rivens in ones inventory is just terrible.

Just gonna sell all top tier rivens and make people sad once they get changed.

Can you give us an indication of which rivens you actually changed? If you have a lot of rivens you are keeping for your own use, it is very hard to tell what has been altered.

Could the inbox message give us a list?

Archived