Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.3.0 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

Awesome!

Would there be any chance that Players could get reported for an "other" option, like if they join a mission and AFK just to leech the reward? Ive run into people doing that quite a bit on public servers and there's no way to actually report them.

10 minutes ago, mothquake said:

Awesome!

Would there be any chance that Players could get reported for an "other" option, like if they join a mission and AFK just to leech the reward? Ive run into people doing that quite a bit on public servers and there's no way to actually report them.

There's never been a way to report that in game. Happens a lot in the open world maps. 

1 minute ago, KN9HK said:

How can I get the Dex Furis without alerts?

"Dex weapons are special variants of weaponry obtainable for a limited period of time during the game's yearly anniversaries, either freely given out to players when logging in or by completing special alerts."- from the wiki.

I assume they'll just be logins now or they'll be the only alert missions to exist anymore. 

The objective kill 100 eximus is not shared between squad players, this discourage team play, I did it with a friend because i though we could divide the labor between us and take less time overall, but it took us twice as long. Is this intended? 

Also regarding aura cost on creds, i feel 20 creds is a little too high for new players probably. And will there be a way to get wolf creds other than tiers? They seem very limited.

This seems like one of the most tedious unrewarding directions this game has gone to.
Help me out with the math, how long is this Wolf of Saturn Battlepass supposed to last?
And is it enough time to make 10k x 30 to reach that 30 tier?
(Please provide more info on the prestige thing past tier 30! No info in the game about it!)
Does the tier remain indefinite or does that reset?
There was talk of Wolf Creds expiring after this "act", but I'm wondering about those tier rewards and how obtainable they are if you're not daily/weekly achieving all those busywork menial tasks.
Is there any other way to earn this standing apart from these limited one time daily/weekly chores?
It seems like there's a bottleneck, you get one daily(??) chore for a meagre 1k, then a few weekly ones you can only do once, and then wait a week for more chores to cross off your list.

Is this simply another case of untested balancing and you'll sort this all out after seeing how long and arduous the tasks are?
Or did you really think, that players would be happy, and feel rewarded, by doing a few menial tasks a week, to earn one tier, for one reward, perhaps one x50 Wolf Creds, and then wait for a few more weeks until they can reach more?
Feels like it's really trying to test my patience, and in a free-to-play game, that feels like it's going towards the mobile end of the scale with manipulating players to buy out of frustration as they are not earning anything for weeks of tasks.

Also, is there really no story missions? Just a few voice overs? It seems really disconnected from the overall picture.

The radio person button needs to be different from the extractors button. Hiding one or the other just means I'll forget about the hidden thing. I want to continue using my extractors like usual AND participate in this new, neat idea without the nasty overhead of flipping between "modes" or "views" or toggling things or whatever you want to call it.

kthnx

Archived