The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Nightwave (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

d1adccb6c98a4c92fc9509362637387c.jpg

Nightwave
has arrived - are you listening, Dreamer?

Introducing Nora Night - a rogue interplanetary Radio host who has tales from the Origin System for your ears only.  

Participate in each Nightwave Series for unique stories, exclusive rewards, and access to Nora's wares. 

Introducing Nightwave Series 1, Episode 1: The Wolf of Saturn Six. 
Login now to begin discovering what Nora Night has to say - and oh yeah, she has incentives. 

Nora is in the business of storytelling - and The Wolf of Saturn Six is just her first story to tell. After many weeks, she'll liven the airwaves with a new story... check back soon, Tenno. 

Full Nightwave Details are here:

HOTFIXES

February 27 Nightwave: Hotfix 1

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio transmissions.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Word State Window Alert tab disappearing after completing the Weekly Alerts, making Arbitrations unplayable.
  • Fixed inability to Capture a 3rd “escapee”.
  • Fixed socketing an Ayatan Sculpture in your Dojo not contributing to its respective Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed some of Nora Night’s Radio transmission subtitles being visible even though her audio is inaudible.
  • Fixed Nora Night Radio transmissions overlapping her UI.
  • Fixed a wonky FX in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed missing facial textures in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing overtop The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed incorrect sound playing when completing a Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed Zenistar not launching projectile on Charge Attack.
  • Fixed a text filepath showing on the Nightwave Syndicate End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed a script error when completing Simaris’ Daily Task.

February 28 Nightwave: Hotfix 2

Changes:

• Radio chatter is now disabled when in the Wolf of Saturn Six screen.
  • Numerous localized Wolf of Saturn Six text updated.

Fixes:

• Fixed naughty Syndicate’s not giving you a new Rank when attempting to Rank up if you’re an ‘enemy’ with that respective Syndicate as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1064650-ranking-syndicates-post-nightwave/
  • Fixed refined Plains Gems having a Trade Tax of 1 million Credits.
  • Fixed wonky projectile launch position of the Penta. 
  • Fixed the Riv Elite-Guard Armor in Teshin’s Conclave Offerings displaying a Platinum price. Purchasing this would take the correct Standing and not Platinum as intended.

February 28 Nightwave: Hotfix 3

Changes:

• Changed some Grineer meatheads dropped part to be Tradeable.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to purchase Synthesis Scanners and Kinetic Siphon Traps from Simaris’ Offerings.

March 1st Nightwave: Hotfix 4

Changes:

• Removed the Ducat selling price from a certain Grineer meatheads Part.

Fixes:

• Fixed the UI displaying <REPUTATION_SMALL> when Capturing 2 “escapees” at once.

March 7th Nightwave: Hotfix 5

Fixes: 

• We fixed an issue with receiving Syndicate rank up rewards even if the Rank didn't change. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)PHANTOM_LORDING said:

How are we supposed to get argon crystals now without any alerts

In missions in the Void, which were always the best option.

---------------

Oh shoot, right before the new season of Fortnite.

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

February 27 Nightwave: Hotfix 1

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio transmissions.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Word State Window Alert tab disappearing after completing the Weekly Alerts, making Arbitrations unplayable.
  • Fixed Capturing certain escapees simultaneously resulting in double the grofit.
  • Fixed socketing an Ayatan Sculpture in your Dojo not contributing to its respective Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed some of Nora Night’s Radio transmission subtitles being visible even though her audio is inaudible.
  • Fixed Nora Night Radio transmissions overlapping her UI.
  • Fixed a wonky FX in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed missing facial textures in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing overtop The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed incorrect sound playing when completing a Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed a text filepath showing on the Nightwave Syndicate End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed a script error when completing Simaris’ Daily Task.

Nice to see "We all lift together", thank you DE 😉

PS : i've a problem, i can't do the Sacrifice for the Red Veil syndicate (Suspect to Neutral). I don't know if this problem occurs with this update, but i need to unlock the Red Veil Stencil before returning in my previous Syndicates (Suda, Hexis and Meridian) 😭

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)KresTias a dit :

i've been working on getting new stencils from each syndicates, just arbiters n suda left, after patch i cant make any progress, it says rank up for arbiters (but nothing happens after promotion) and suda still -3k.

its not first time im switching between syndicates

Same, i've doing the sacrifices by the past

Kinda stoked to see what develops with this first episode. Are we going to unlock a quest when we’re past all 30 tiers? 

Just finished all of the present Weekly and Elite Weekly challenges with clan mates and myself. As well as the first 2 Dailies I’m aware (Glyph in mission and 25 scans). The 8 bounties challenge felt like a drag, but everything else felt good to see as a challenge (Sanctuary Onslaught, Sortie Completion, kill 500 enemies, kill 100 eximus, etc.). Hope to see more development for this.

And less Grape Jelly Space Mom and more Nora Night comm transmissions is great. I sorely needed this!

Archived